Myrellion - kressia

Kkj13

Sep 1, 2015
Having a hard time getting off myrellion and cant seem to get to the next planet. Does someone mind posting the myrellion sequence of events and where to find them in order to get to kressia?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Having a hard time getting off myrellion and cant seem to get to the next planet. Does someone mind posting the myrellion sequence of events and where to find them in order to get to kressia?

Umm, do you mean getting out of Gildenmere to go to Kressia? Because both cities are on the same planet, and how you access each is by talking to their respective Ambassadors, the Gold Myr one for Gildenmere and the Red Myr one for Kressia. Specifically Colonel Nehzara, who is just north of the Kutan and Gold Myr Ambassadors. You can literally make going to Kressia the first thing you do if you speak to her, all you need to do is ask for a pass and either accept her offer for sex or just skip to getting the pass.

If you mean what to do to go to the next planet after Myrellion, which is Uveto, you can't since it isn't done yet. Though you can get the codes to go there by finding the pod on Myrellion.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Also, don't get hopes up about Uveto. Still a long while off from even basic stuff.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Read it as "having a hard time getting off on Myrellion". Was like "wat."

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015

I mean there's a lot of content to get off on Myrellion. Try the cock vines, Queen Tavira, and my personal favorite; Lieve!

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015

Actually to be honest there's not a lot on Myrellion I can actually get my rocks off to.  I avoid saving after going in the bar unless I'm planning to start a fresh run soon, since you can't put dealing with Kara and Shade off for later, so if I want to do anything with Embry I have to go through all the sugar first.  I avoid sex with the red myr and fungus on principle, and there's not all that many sexy gold myr either.  The only kind of sex you can have with nyrea without getting preggers is to fuck them up the ass, which is nice the first few times but kind of lacks for diversity for a random encounter, and Queen Tavira is so inconveniently placed unless you're willing to pay credits for a taxi service that I only go that far down when gemstone hunting, in which case I'm not looking for sex at the moment anyway.

I'd say the most actual fun I've had on Myrellion was with the wetraxxel, who has some nice scenes, and Emmy, who just got some proper sex scenes a week ago.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Hate is such a strong word.  I think the relatively limited experiences do go a ways towards explaining why I'm not fond of it, though.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Well there is the Bathhouse in Myrellion, which has golds, plus I suppose you could also get it on with the fungus and goo's depending on your tastes. It's got more than enough for at least everyone to have something they like.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I mean there's a lot of content to get off on Myrellion. Try the cock vines, Queen Tavira, and my personal favorite; Lieve!

There is one piece of Lieve's content that I'd love to see and that hasn't been stated as considered at some point: PC using their own Myr Venom simultaneously with her. Mutual addiction based equality FTW.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Well there is the Bathhouse in Myrellion, which has golds, plus I suppose you could also get it on with the fungus and goo's depending on your tastes. It's got more than enough for at least everyone to have something they like.

Didn't that Bathhouse have a shy Red Myr in there as well?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

Meh... Emmy is the only nice part of Myrellion for me. Embry starts good, but I hate the way character development goes. BTW, this is second disappointment of a kind, and both in characters from bars...

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
The only kind of sex you can have with nyrea without getting preggers is to fuck them up the ass

If you pay attention to the encounter opening the hunters clue you in if they have eggs or not.

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
If you pay attention to the encounter opening the hunters clue you in if they have eggs or not.

Though letting an eggless nyrea pound your pussy is probably too farcical to get off with. "What is this alien biology that every other sentient species on the planet has? I can't deal with this shit!"

A Sack Of Potatoes

Jan 4, 2016
I kinda like Embry, if anything I was hoping I could wife her and put her on my ship >.> mebbe pump out a few kids but hell if I know that's in the game plan :p  still I find Embry's content some of the best on that planet.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I kinda like Embry, if anything I was hoping I could wife her and put her on my ship >.> mebbe pump out a few kids but hell if I know that's in the game plan :p  still I find Embry's content some of the best on that planet.

It is in the game plan, her writer already has a doc for such an expansion and everything, but he took a vacation from the forums since november and the code backlog for stuff is huge so don't expect it anytime soon. At least until Jim returns, and the code-monkeys (or is it dragons/puppysluts?) take a crack at it.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Though letting an eggless nyrea pound your pussy is probably too farcical to get off with. "What is this alien biology that every other sentient species on the planet has? I can't deal with this shit!"

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought that.

Last edited by a moderator:

voidrunner

Jun 26, 2016
Am I the only one who is curious about the grayed out 'Citizenship' option when talking to Lieve? Also, how do we side with the red myr? Talking to Sellera, she only says you need to "Think long and hard (gigitty) about where you want to case your loyalties in this city... and this war."

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Perhaps you can raise an army of zombies for the red myr with your skills as a necromancer.

voidrunner

Jun 26, 2016

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015

Do not post in threads whose last post was in fucking January.  Or February, or March, or April, or May, or even June at this point.

Two weeks.  If the thread has not been posted in for more than two weeks, it's dead.  Do not post in it.  If it's a project, don't ask "when is this getting completed?".  The answer is "never".  If it's a discussion thread, make a new discussion thread or post in the conveniently stickied Myrellion Content General at the top of the forum there specifically so we don't have dozens of threads like this.