SheepPun's Art-thread-thing

SheepPun

Apr 30, 2016
Help.png

I'll be reopening sketch comms and doing a series of streams for said sketch comms starting tomorrow to help out a friend of mine. He's on the verge of getting kicked out of his home because a room mate bailed on him suddenly.
My goal is about 100 usd. Please dm me about donations and comms!! Every bit helps and signal boosting helps too.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Jvn76f9Y3dAWxkxLmSWI7JraowUopsoS7Rdv0RXqT-o/edit#gid=0

Reactions: simply-a-passerby

SheepPun

Apr 30, 2016
Actually fun fact I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't go back to sleep.
So I started cleaning my room a little and I found one of my old sketchbooks devoted to more NSFW stuff.
I ended up discovering an old species idea I had for TiTS.
Since I still couldn't bring myself to go back to sleep, I decided to draw this out;

vuMISpX.png

Please enjoy this most likely incoherent mess of a concept.
I don't know what the fate of the concept will be, if I keep it for myself or let it die, but that doesn't matter to me right now.
Right now only the sweet embrace of death sleep matters to me as I still haven't gotten back to sleep and the sun has already risen.

Good... morning?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Who was that masked ovine?

SheepPun

Apr 30, 2016
I do in fact return,
but I'll probably just be mostly lurking just the forums in the dark with my sheepposts.
I've always done better as a wallflower within bigger communities and in hindsight I probably pushed myself too hard to be more 'visible' then I would've been otherwise.

Maybe I'll attempt another writing project when my dyslexia isn't consistently kicking my aft and even then I'm probably rusty beyond belief so the project will probably have to be torn apart via criticism and the likes a couple times.
Words are hard but who else will write for my shitty fetishes for free!?!?

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
I do in fact return,
but I'll probably just be mostly lurking just the forums in the dark with my sheepposts.
I've always done better as a wallflower within bigger communities and in hindsight I probably pushed myself too hard to be more 'visible' then I would've been otherwise.

Maybe I'll attempt another writing project when my dyslexia isn't consistently kicking my aft and even then I'm probably rusty beyond belief so the project will probably have to be torn apart via criticism and the likes a couple times.
Words are hard but who else will write for my shitty fetishes for free!?!?
Either way it's good to have you back your writing is pretty good and so is your art!

SheepPun

Apr 30, 2016
Me staring at this mech

EacS5FcU4AAMzpE

There's got to be some way to fuck him.

This pic of Axon may not be NSFW but I like him so I will shove him in all of your faces.
Will I write him as an NPC? Maybe actually. Not sure yet honestly.

He'd probably end up being a service top idk

Nuisol

Apr 23, 2020
Ohh this art is really good, I'm glad I get a chance to see it all! I'm extremely fond of that sheepy raskvel aaa

SheepPun

Apr 30, 2016
Don't mind me, dropping off a concept.

EsDP2Lm.png

P much a Betta crossed with Humming Bird man a la Dapeng.
He's prickly and slightly haughty but not outright aggressive. The most in terms of unprovoked aggression he'll probably do is snark at the player. If you're not going to be nice to him, he'll see no reason to be nice to you.
Would flaunt more and even flirt when interacting with feminine PCs while masculine PCs would probably have to "work" a bit harder to fuck him. Attempting to dominate him, sexually or otherwise, will end up in bad times for someone.
Pretty upfront about how he knows the PC is probably not going to devote themselves to him so in turn he's not going to pretend he's devoted to them. You're just fuck buddies basically. The only sort of exception to this would be him expressing interest in knocking the pc up if they have a fertile vagina.
Kinks he's supposed to cover would probably revolve more around rough sex ie. stuff like biting, hair pulling, light impact play, maybe dirty talk in which he talks down at you??, denial, etc and aftercare because fight me.

mm fish dick

SheepPun

Apr 30, 2016
I was having a chat with a friend and he suggested the idea of doing an expac for Roxy where you can fuck her and her teammates/athlete friends too. He also reasoned it'd probably allow Steele's without a dick to have a "chance" with her, just not one on one.

So I drew this very coherent, very professional sketch of a scene idea in which you can totally understand what's happening where Roxy recruits a Steele without a dick to help her Kui-tan/Gryvain teammate keep her balls size in check.
Rh8Rm8R.png
Basically the two of you rub your pussies on her dong while she gropes at your booties/anally fingers you two. Also she's just kind of shy about sex, not inexperienced, just something about it always flusters her.

Idk when I'll start actually writing mostly because I'm just starting some major medication changes right now and it's kind of a crapshot on how I'll be feeling until everything levels out haha;;

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

SheepPun

Apr 30, 2016
As we all know, I'm stupid, dyslexic, and apparently even have a mild language disorder so I have to like, draw out ideas and map them out before attempting to write them out. Even then, I think a lot of people who've read my work can vouch that I can get very... off? with my word choice, sentence structure, etc etc
So why write? Because art... and also I like to make myself suffer.

ANYWAY.
Right now, it looks like I'll be going forward with the Roxy threesome expac idea for the time being.
Here's some ideas thrown at the wall for it;
r4arcuu.png

idk who the 4th one is but the threesome will focus on steele

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
As we all know, I'm stupid, dyslexic, and apparently even have a mild language disorder so I have to like, draw out ideas and map them out before attempting to write them out. Even then, I think a lot of people who've read my work can vouch that I can get very... off? with my word choice, sentence structure, etc etc
So why write? Because art... and also I like to make myself suffer.

ANYWAY.
Right now, it looks like I'll be going forward with the Roxy threesome expac idea for the time being.
Here's some ideas thrown at the wall for it;
r4arcuu.png

idk who the 4th one is but the threesome will focus on steele

Need to feed everyone that sweet Charlie lore.

SheepPun

Apr 30, 2016
Need to feed everyone that sweet Charlie lore.
Hmm, iirc she's very much a hardass fun-police type of person. Well, less don't have fun and more 'I swear to god if you fuck up too bad.' She cares and will do everything in her power to watch out for her athletes, she's just not super nice about it.
She gets upset that Steele knocks Roxy up more because pregnancy can be rough on the body and mind and that Roxy is well liked among her teammates so she doesn't want them to stress out too much by her being gone. And while Charlie doesn't pay Roxy or her teammates (that's someone else's problem) she's not super happy how low some of the athletes she trains salaries are.
I'll end up mapping her out better sooner or later.

The delivery dude has a lot of dicks...
It'll probably end up be one tentacle dick with lottsa feelers.

Reactions: Nealend86