TITS Question: Community Content

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Since it's been awhile and i don't know what's currently planned and what's currently being allowed to be submitted as Event Submissions. I figured i put this thread here to answer a few questions i have and hopefully someone is kind of enough to tell me the answer.

1: Are the Devs accepting any new community made NPCs currently? I read somewhere that they've suspended submitted NPCs due to a backlog or something. I needed some clarity on that subject.

2: How backed up are submissions by the community? There was talk of some submissions taking months before approval but not implemented due to a backlog of other submissions up for consideration in the private and public builds.

3: Are the Devs only allowing only fixes, expansions and other content to existing characters to be submitted (which is part of the first but felt it needed a clarification on it's own). It seems like this sort of content goes faster than starting a concept from scratch but i wasn't sure if this was true or not. If it is, is there a reason for it?

4: Are the updates on these questions on Twitter, Patreon, Discord or on a specific front page on the blog post? Figured i would be more direct asking the questions than dig through pages to turn up with nothing to show for it. (and I'm a little lazy to try)

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
1. Fen did have a new NPC moratorium, but I think that has been rescinded.

2. About 2019. At least that was the last word I was from Fenoxo about it. It was worse before he put the moratorium in place...

3. Expacs and add-ons are alright. Though keep in mind some authors might object if your product clashes with their thoughts about their character.

4. No clue!

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Thank you for the quick response.

It's been a while, as i said, I use to be aware of what was going on before life happened. So now that i'm back in the fold, everything has changed up a bit and more new faces here. Wasn't sure where do i start to unfold the layers of crap to find what i'm looking for. I had some info that needed clarity for in order to have a better grasp what kind of time table i'm looking at and which projects would be best to put on the back burner before any ES suspension is lifted or approval needed.

Again, good to know the Dev Team has been improving much here to the new (or rather current build) forums. Also glad they managed to sort out the submission process as well, it took them almost a year of backlogs to go through, unbelievable. Anyway, I got what i needed. Unless there's other responses to these questions i'm not aware of ... no further comment.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
TiTS community submissions have been open for almost the entirety of its development. Fen personally vets each doc... so...

Backlog!

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015