Plushy/Stuffed Animal Perks and Tags.

WingDing

May 24, 2020
I have an idea for some plushy/stuffed animal perks and tags and maybe some sort of item to grant these tags and or perks.

The tags would be; Plush, Seamed and Stuffed(Not to be confused with food or being filled with cum)
Plush; Your skin is made of a soft fabric with a (depends on fur type if any) texture.
Seamed; Your skin has seams running through it.
Stuffed; Your body seems to be softer due to your contents.

The perks would be; Tearing, Fabric Skin, Light Weight Stuffing, Plush and Softness.
Tearing; Your skin is made of fabric making it easier to cut you. (weakness against kinetic penetrating attacks)
Fabric Skin; Your skin is made of fabric making you vulnerable to fire and acid. (weakness against burning and corrosive damage)
Light Weight Contents; Due to your lighter weight you find it easier to move around. (increased reflexes, aim and chance to escape)
Plush; Your body looks soft to the touch, enticing enemies. (increase in tease damage)
Softness; Your body looks softer as your general size increases, making enemies vulnerable to teasing. (Increased tease damage dependent size)

I will try to come up with more tags and perks while also making tweaks where they need to be.

Feel free to ask questions, it's encouraged!

Edit1: Now that I think about it (and have gotten feedback from), this entire post is incredibly creepy.
Any ways that I can make this less creepy? (if that is even possible at this point.)

Edit2: I attempted to make it less creepy by reducing how specific the descriptions were and the names of the tags and perks. (it probably didn't help)

Last edited:

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
Your skin has seams running through it, making you look like a stuffed animal.
Your body is squishy due to all of the cotton and wool you are filled with.
Tearing; Your skin is made of wool and cotton making it easier to cut you.
Your skin is made out of a material that is easily set a flame and or dissolved.

This is the most creepiest idea I’ve read on the forums… and I literally made a race that has a disturbing predator face! This is some straight up Coraline shit, yo!

With that out of the way, this idea will never work since you are basically trying to remove Steele’s entire blood, guts, nano bots, etc with cotton... which is why extreme cybernetic implants are a hassle as they are.

Last edited:

WingDing

May 24, 2020
You clearly didn't read what the subforum is for.
Yeah, I think I misunderstood the subforum.
This is the most creepiest idea I’ve read on the forums… and I literally made a race that has a disturbing predator face! This is some straight up Coraline shit, yo!

With that out of the way, this idea will never work since you are basically trying to remove Steele’s entire blood, guts, nano bots, etc with cotton... which is why extreme cybernetic implants are a hassle as they are.
Now that I think about it, what I wrote was very creepy.
The idea would work since in the description of the "True Doll" perk it reads "Pretty much the entirety of your body is comprised of some sort of silicone or plastic, and will stay that way forever, not to mention your incredibly elastic holes. Some foes may think you're more attractive" meaning that it is possible for the Captain Steele's body to be turned into something that isn't supposed to be alive so it is entirely plausible for the pc to become a living plushy if they can also become a living sex doll.

WingDing

May 24, 2020
Since I clearly misunderstood where to post this I will attempt to repost this somewhere else where it is supposed to be... if I should even repost this probably cursed idea.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
This idea is the plushy version of this:

furry.jpg

I think if you went just for the surface changes, you'd be alright. Leave out the cotton-stuffed bit. Oh, and the "Tearing" part. And "vulnerable to Burning and Corrosive" shit as well. Oh, and the seams, too. No one wants to think about fucking a Frankenstein's monster meets Ted.

Basically, I'd move this idea somewhere else and just ask for a plushy skin mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mercuriussnake

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I also find scars & stiches attractive :smuggo:
Whatever tickles your pickle. I've just seen way too many scars and sutures (not to mention placed more than a few sutures myself) IRL to find them attractive.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I also find scars & stiches attractive :smuggo:
Would you believe me if I told you I have different "attractiveness standards" for fantasy smut and real life? I fully understand people who are repulsed by these things, but I enjoy discovering possibilities and see if things I've always liked can be adapted into smut venues. When I create a Steele, I mostly do it purely from a cosmetic point of view. Good thing we can create many of them and try out different combinations!

Last edited:

HavocHive55

Jun 3, 2020
New Brunswick
Would you believe me if I told you I have different "attractive standards" for fantasy smut and real life? I fully understand people who are repulsed by these things, but I enjoy discovering possibilities and see if things I've always liked can be adapted into smut venues. When I create a Steele, I mostly do it purely from a cosmetic point of view. Good thing we can create many of them and try out different combinations!
I know that's why I love these games they are so diverse in there customizations I just love diversity!!! :D

Reactions: Kesil

WingDing

May 24, 2020
I did not mean for the stitches to be like Frankenstein's monster level stitches, rather just the seams you find in well, plushies.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Thanks, I am really sorry for this.
Don't apologize, you like what you like. My opinion is my opinion, and apparently it's not shared by all and you have found some folks that like this sort of thing. I just think the initial way you described your idea was, well, a little disturbing. I only meant to encourage you to dial it back a tick for general consumption.

I did not mean for the stitches to be like Frankenstein's monster level stitches, rather just the seams you find in well, plushies.
My post was based on your original ideas. I think you've already gone with "seams", which is a much better (dare I say, "softer"? :p ) descriptor.

WingDing

May 24, 2020
Don't apologize, you like what you like. My opinion is my opinion, and apparently it's not shared by all and you have found some folks that like this sort of thing. I just think the initial way you described your idea was, well, a little disturbing. I only meant to encourage you to dial it back a tick for general consumption.

Thanks, I appreciate the criticism and I do understand it was very... disturbing to say the least when I first posted this. People don't often realize what they have done or said was seen as disturbing or creepy until someone points it out, if not then it's just me.
I have attempted to make edits to the post to make it less creepy and disturbing but I am completely unsure if what the edits helped at all.