How to keep Gabilani tag and still have cybernetic eyes?

A'nkha

May 26, 2020
I've tried making a femboy Gabilani and it seems giving him cybernetic eyes kills the Gabilani score. Am I missing some kind of transformation? I've got the ears, penis, face, and the cum TF but changing the eyes removes the Gabilani tag and I just become an alien hybrid.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Checking the racial score from the wiki, It seems like you get Gabilani points for genitals only if you already have a Gabilani score of at least four, so removing the eyes probably shoots you down to three. The cum-type interestingly enoth seems not to infulence it.

Possible ideas to fix this:
- Do you have a Gabilani-typical skin? There is a collection of skincolours that gives a bonus in the racial score.
- Are you maybe to tall? There is a malus for certain heigths that stacks, and a bonus for a certian small size-range(which is basically minimum strawberry shortcake-size and even lower from the Gabilani-TF)
- You need a Gabilani score of least 5 to be called it by the game, which is, seeing how many boni and maly are around, is unusual high. You can literally only skip out on one general TF (like the eyes) and one Genital if you plan to still meet that score.
- Need more details? Here is where I read it of: Wiki

Reactions: Paradox01

A'nkha

May 26, 2020
Checking the racial score from the wiki, It seems like you get Gabilani points for genitals only if you already have a Gabilani score of at least four, so removing the eyes probably shoots you down to three. The cum-type interestingly enoth seems not to infulence it.

Possible ideas to fix this:
- Do you have a Gabilani-typical skin? There is a collection of skincolours that gives a bonus in the racial score.
- Are you maybe to tall? There is a malus for certain heigths that stacks, and a bonus for a certian small size-range(which is basically minimum strawberry shortcake-size and even lower from the Gabilani-TF)
- You need a Gabilani score of least 5 to be called it by the game, which is, seeing how many boni and maly are around, is unusual high. You can literally only skip out on one general TF (like the eyes) and one Genital if you plan to still meet that score.
- Need more details? Here is where I read it of: Wiki

Ah, thank you! The height was the issue.

Reactions: Irrlicht

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
I'll make a bug report asking for cyborg eyes to count as increasing gabilani score if you have a gabilani face the cyborg check to be moved further down

Last edited:

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
I'll make a bug report asking for cyborg eyes to count as increasing gabilani score if you have a gabilani face the cyborg check to be moved further down
Oh, you miss the issue. It is not like they are to cyborg for gablani, it is that gablani has massive malus on the racial score for being tall, making missing out even on the eyes a issue in reaching the score.

If you want a fix, however, I would suggest to let cyborg-modules count as 'honourable gablani score' as long as one has a gablani score of... Idk, at least two?

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Oh, you miss the issue. It is not like they are to cyborg for gablani, it is that gablani has massive malus on the racial score for being tall, making missing out even on the eyes a issue in reaching the score.
I did not misunderstand the issue. I understand that the origin of this thread was caused by what you described. And I was initially planning to write a bug report as is in my now stricken through text
I'll make a bug report asking for cyborg eyes to count as increasing gabilani score if you have a gabilani face
which would have fixed the extra loss due to cybernetic eyes, but after looking at the code I decided the better option was to just ask to have the cyborg check moved lower to about genital level.

As with the current code you need your ears, face and eyes to all be Gabilani to receive the bonus racial score form cyborg parts (and as eyes can be cybernetic this basically causes score loss whilst there should be no change in score between if eyes are Gabilani or cybernetic (assuming no other cybernetic parts of course)).
Code:
        public function gabilaniScore():int
        {
            var counter:int = 0;
            if (earType == GLOBAL.TYPE_GABILANI) counter++;
            if (faceType == GLOBAL.TYPE_GABILANI && !hasMuzzle())
            {
                counter++;
                if (eyeType == GLOBAL.TYPE_GABILANI) counter++;
                if (counter > 2 && isCyborg()) counter += cyborgScore();
            }
            if (counter > 0 && skinType == GLOBAL.SKIN_TYPE_SKIN && InCollection(skinTone, "green", "lime", "emerald", "aqua", "pale blue", "turquoise", "yellow", "amber", "topaz")) counter++;
            if (counter > 0 && tallness >= 24 && tallness <= 48) counter++;
            if (counter > 3 && hasCock(GLOBAL.TYPE_GABILANI)) counter++;
            if (counter > 3 && hasVaginaType(GLOBAL.TYPE_GABILANI)) counter++;
            if (counter > 0 && (!isBiped() || !hasLegFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_PLANTIGRADE))) counter--;
            if (tallness >= 72) counter--;
            if (tallness >= 84) counter--;
            if (tallness >= 96) counter--;
            return counter;
        }

my fix of asking cyborg score to be lowered to about genital level causes the following to happen as a fix (or better work as intended)
If you want a fix, however, I would suggest to let cyborg-modules count as 'honourable gablani score' as long as one has a gablani score of... Idk, at least two?

P.S. Gabilani is written with an i before the L.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
As with the current code you need your ears, face and eyes to all be Gabilani to receive the bonus racial score form cyborg parts (and as eyes can be cybernetic this basically causes score loss whilst there should be no change in score between if eyes are Gabilani or cybernetic (assuming no other cybernetic parts of course)).
I am sorry then. I work from the wiki, the racial scores page in this case, and there is no mention of cyborg-parts giving a bonus at all. So it did fly under my radar in full...

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
I am sorry then. I work from the wiki, the racial scores page in this case, and there is no mention of cyborg-parts giving a bonus at all. So it did fly under my radar in full...
Understandable as it was commented out due to not being in use due to lack of cyborg parts. And i never updated it so part of the blame falls on me.