Request, Idea and Suggestion all rolled into one

BlackRangerXIII

Aug 27, 2015
So I have this Idea:

In Nimin - Fetish Fantasy by Xadera. the player is able to select herm as their gender and the body style to go Masculine (More male-Like) or Feminine (More female-like)

Is there any, ANY, possibility to see this in TiTS?

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
So I have this Idea:

In Nimin - Fetish Fantasy by Xadera. the player is able to select herm as their gender and the body style to go Masculine (More male-Like) or Feminine (More female-like)

Is there any, ANY, possibility to see this in TiTS?

Currently, there is only one way to start as a herm, and it's to be a kui-tan 'female' (so high femininity is a must). I assume the 'vatsonian' reasoning behind it is that no other starter race has natural occurrences of true hermaphroditism and since your character had spent their previous life in the core worlds, they didn't pick up or chose not to express any wilder 'deviancies'

However during your playtime you can become either of those two options, plus many more, and it's relatively easy to do so.

BlackRangerXIII

Aug 27, 2015
Currently, there is only one way to start as a herm, and it's to be a kui-tan 'female' (so high femininity is a must). I assume the 'vatsonian' reasoning behind it is that no other starter race has natural occurrences of true hermaphroditism and since your character had spent their previous life in the core worlds, they didn't pick up or chose not to express any wilder 'deviancies'

However during your playtime you can become either of those two options, plus many more, and it's relatively easy to do so.

how

LightningRose

Nov 27, 2015
If starting as female(arguably easier choice) -> Buy throbb for 1.2k credits -> grow a dick -> adjust body shape through a whole bunch of different items.

If starting as male -> Buy estrobloom? (I forgot the exact item and price) -> grow a pussy -> adjust body shape through a whole bunch of different items.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
If you aren't a fan of starting as a disgusting yiffing otaku furry (which given you got the idea off Nimin I doubt you have many qualms over), becoming a herm in TiTS is so ridiculously easy that there's no obvious need for a herm option at all. In the future there may be more starting races, but it's not a priority and shouldn't be one.

BlackRangerXIII

Aug 27, 2015
If you aren't a fan of starting as a disgusting yiffing otaku furry (which given you got the idea off Nimin I doubt you have many qualms over), becoming a herm in TiTS is so ridiculously easy that there's no obvious need for a herm option at all. In the future there may be more starting races, but it's not a priority and shouldn't be one.

Hey

It's just an Idea

If starting as female(arguably easier choice) -> Buy throbb for 1.2k credits -> grow a dick -> adjust body shape through a whole bunch of different items.

If starting as male -> Buy estrobloom? (I forgot the exact item and price) -> grow a pussy -> adjust body shape through a whole bunch of different items.

Thank you

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark

iirc Kaithrit have naturally occuring Hermaphrodites, though they are rare.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
iirc Kaithrit have naturally occuring Hermaphrodites, though they are rare.

True that, although I imagine that 'statistically significant occurrence' still results in a lot less herms than there are amongst Kui-tans or Laquines.

There is also a whole race of super-enlightened and peaceful all-herm dragon people that suddenly popped up in the Codex not so long ago. Don't know what's up with that.

They are weeb furrys, I have you know, stemming from noble and ancient folklore. Now them catgirls, those are otaku constructs through and through.

In any case I agree that there is no immediate need to add more starter races, since bugponies and taurs in general were the only option that had been somewhat hard to achieve.

Torakazu

Dec 9, 2015
There's an even easier way to become a herm.

Play as female -> Go to Tarkus -> Find synthsheath -> Instant 56-60 liter per cumshot horsecock herm.

Added customization may be made with the dong designer.