Somewhat

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
No, not really. Game's been done for half a decade. Please report specific spam pages because otherwise nobody's going to go checking for them.

Reactions: Malidica

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Account Creations are disabled for smutosaur, however the bots that remain in the coc wiki are still active or havent been banned since no one maintains it, occasionally someone adds/edits the current info. Current someone by the name of Difficult2Register, had been poking around april but thats about it i think

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
It shouldn't be. Once cleaned, it could be leisurely completed and checked once per day to remove any vandalism and spam.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Bots can be used to mass deletion on wikis and such.

Fatefulbrawl

Apr 26, 2020
Hmmm, might be worth locking the wiki down on new page creations, maybe leave current pages open for editing but no new ones without approval. Also, i can't find a report button or link.

Hey are you a member of or know the team that made the COC game, cause I have a question about the verse as a whole.

SheepyCloud

Apr 3, 2020
The game is considered done, despite many things being left unfinished and unimplemented?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
That's honestly more than a little disappointing.
All the unfinished stuff is mostly because the authors of those loose-ended content/characters had fucked off before finishing them, bit off more than one could chew. The STORY as a whole's as finished as it's gonna get with that.

SheepyCloud

Apr 3, 2020
All the unfinished stuff is mostly because the authors of those loose-ended content/characters had fucked off before finishing them, bit off more than one could chew. The STORY as a whole's as finished as it's gonna get with that.

The story is, I agree, but most of the other content isn't.

I honestly hope they'll unshelf CoC1, and work on it again, even if those content-creators don't plan on working on it.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
The story is, I agree, but most of the other content isn't.

I honestly hope they'll unshelf CoC1, and work on it again, even if those content-creators don't plan on working on it.
"The rest" is never being worked on. Accept that the official game is as finished as it can be and dead.