Devil lord! Recuperation v 0.3.2a

Namako

Nov 16, 2019
www.patreon.com
14.png
Overview
:​
The story tells about the dark lord. The goal of which was the enslavement of the world, and when the light almost fell under the yoke of the army of demons, our protagonist got a stab in the back from the servants. Our lord was able to survive using the last remnants of magical powers and escape from inevitable fate to become a slave. Can he recover his strength and take revenge on the offenders? His fate is in your hands.
Gameplay:
The game is a platformer in the genre of reverse rape. The player will come across various opponents like people, harpies, vampires and others

Female domination, reverse rape, monster girl

Pairings:
Male/female

Download:
Windows

Support:
If you want to support us, we live here!
Patreon

Screenshots:
456376_442646_menu.jpg456377_442647_levelone.jpg

Last edited:

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
And pairings? As in m/f, m/m, f/f etc. etc. etc.

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
It's an alright start to the game, I do wish the attack range was slightly larger, as it right now feels way too close to the player. This leads to situations against enemies like the slime, where I can kill them while they are lunging at me, but because the range is so short, I still get "grabbed" and have to escape from an enemy that is dead.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
This is a substantial improvement over the original attack. As it looks like you're going the Dark Souls route with attacks that have big wind ups, you should likely plan on having the enemies use similar sorts of attacks as well. Tells or wind ups of their own, which let the player anticipate the attack, dodge, and then setup for a counter attack while the enemy is vulnerable. To that end, you may also want to consider adding more defensive options, such as a dodge roll, backstep, or short range teleport. This would allow for more back and forth between the enemies and the player.

If the goal is instead for snappy twitch reaction gameplay, then I would recommend making the player's attacks come out almost instantly after pressing the button, but they can have significant wind down time.

Small suggestion for camera, the player character takes up a little too much space on the screen. I'd recommend zooming a little bit out or, if you have the ability, to make it context sensitive and say move a little towards the nearest enemy so we can see what they're going to do from farther off.

Reactions: Namako

Namako

Nov 16, 2019
www.patreon.com
Now do the boss locations

About the boss:
  • Opening cutscene ( 1/1 )
  • Attack animations ( 3/3 )
  • H-animanitons ( 1/4 )
Also added a lot of sounds

Attachments

• boses.png
    boses.png
    241.9 KB · Views: 18

Namako

Nov 16, 2019
www.patreon.com
Update free build!
List of changes:
  • Added boss Alraunе
  • Added 4-H animations
  • Added 2 CG
  • Added support for monitors with a resolution less than 1600x900
  • Added sounds of movement, take damage and hitting enemies
  • Added sounds of movement of enemies
  • Added positioning of sounds
  • Fixed a lot of bugs
  • and more

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I'm impressed at how much better the player character feels to control now compared to what it was at when you first released.

Reactions: Namako

Namako

Nov 16, 2019
www.patreon.com
Mmmm i tried it but gave up after ten minutes, controls were finicky, repeated stun locks due to being off by 3 pixels. No full screen why? Also, maybe this isn't the point of your game but sex being a detrimental component of combat makes for neither satisfying combat nor satisfying sex content. So yeah, good luck, but not for me.
Full screen is "alt + enter"