What Content Would You Like Added?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
As I've said many times before, if somebody wants to give Fazian sex scenes I'd be very glad.

As I've said many times before, I know nobody will.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Maybe make it actually possible to get knocked up by Ciaran? It’s very weird for him to have a Heat Sex option but you can’t get pregnant by it. Meanwhile, Urbolg can knock us up like no tomorrow.

I don’t know if there are any plans for unique child interactions, but can we at least get pregnancy flagged as his for now? I’d like to have Ausar kids that aren’t just from an eco-terrorist sex slave prisoner and Ciaran is way better daddy material than Lah anyway. -w-

A

Athena

Honestly, I always wished Hardlight Strap-ons were a belt that would act as a sex toy that gave you a "Holo-dick" which would feel like the real thing, and would shoot out virtual particles stored in testicle-like tanks underneath with short half-lifes. You could toggle it on and off, and as long as it was on or in your inventory, you could get a holo-penis that only gets referred to when choosing a scene that otherwise require a dick.

However, with Hardlight Strap-ons working as they do, perhaps we could still get a "Virtual particle" upgrade that gives you a status when activated. If you try to choose a scene that has a penis variant and you don't have a penis, it will give you a "Holo-penis" transformation, with "virtual cum", and the penis is removed at the end of the scene, taking the "cum splattered" status effect along with it. The cumflation amount could also be adjusted with a toggles. At least "small" (<100 ml), "medium (500 ml)", or "large" (1000 ml), with the Upgrade module allowing for hyper sized content.

Either that, or make it require charge canisters that have to be bought in vending machines or charged on the ship. That'll make it far less convenient, but maybe each canister could be used multiple times to allow for those ranges? I'm personally more fond of the idea of making it a set of toggles, though, even if it makes it especially expensive. A consumable would allow it to be a battle item, though, unless what class of item doesn't matter in that regard.

I'm not sure if that'd conflict with the pregnancy system, though. I guess that status effect would also have to work like Sterilix...

Last edited by a moderator:

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Dragon: Tapered, Knotted, Draconic.
Horse: Blunt, Flared, Sheathed, Equine.
I'm not sure how well they mesh. You may be thinking Gryvain.
Gryvain: Tapered, Knotted, Ribbed, Scaled, Gryvain.

That said:
Knot A Problem and Bumpy Road already exist (Knot/Nubs). Turtleneck Cream can add Foreskin or a Sheath and Circumscriber can remove them.

Flags with no specific TFs:
Ribbed
Aphrodisiac
Prehensile
Lubricated
Smooth
Scaled
Flared
Blunt
Ovipositor
Stinger Base
Stinger Tip
Double Headed
Gooey
Corkscrewed

SeriousBlueJewel is working on a TF that allowed extensive penis customization. I don't know how complete it is.
Thebiologist is working on a Dong-Designer inspired device to really customize vaginas. It was mostly done, last I saw.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Dragon: Tapered, Knotted, Draconic.
Horse: Blunt, Flared, Sheathed, Equine.
I'm not sure how well they mesh. You may be thinking Gryvain.
Gryvain: Tapered, Knotted, Ribbed, Scaled, Gryvain.

That said:
Knot A Problem and Bumpy Road already exist (Knot/Nubs). Turtleneck Cream can add Foreskin or a Sheath and Circumscriber can remove them.

Flags with no specific TFs:
Ribbed
Aphrodisiac
Prehensile
Lubricated
Smooth
Scaled
Flared
Blunt
Ovipositor
Stinger Base
Stinger Tip
Double Headed
Gooey
Corkscrewed

SeriousBlueJewel is working on a TF that allowed extensive penis customization. I don't know how complete it is.
Thebiologist is working on a Dong-Designer inspired device to really customize vaginas. It was mostly done, last I saw.

Nice, I didn’t know seriousbluejewel is working on penis customization, and last time I used bumpy road it described it as bumps, and not feline nubs, and what I was saying is that I’d like tfs like knot a problem just for feline nubs and Gryvain ribs

Reactions: mineblock

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Feline (Kaithrit): Nubby, Sheathed, Tapered, Feline
It ends in a tapered head, ringed in small, fleshy nubs that terrans have taken to calling “barbs” in spite of their softness. More of these “barbs” line the shaft, but they’re largest at the base, where they are likely to be rubbed against a clit mid-coitus.

Horse+: Blunt, Flared, Sheathed, Nubby, Knotted, Equine
It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your pant-ripping, fat stallion-prick, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female.

I guess there is a difference in description there.

It seems you can't use Bumpy Road with a Feline penis.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Feline (Kaithrit): Nubby, Sheathed, Tapered, Feline
It ends in a tapered head, ringed in small, fleshy nubs that terrans have taken to calling “barbs” in spite of their softness. More of these “barbs” line the shaft, but they’re largest at the base, where they are likely to be rubbed against a clit mid-coitus.

Horse+: Blunt, Flared, Sheathed, Nubby, Knotted, Equine
It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your pant-ripping, fat stallion-prick, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female.

I guess there is a difference in description there.

It seems you can't use Bumpy Road with a Feline penis.

I meant having barbs with a horse dick

Reactions: Foxxling

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Maybe make it actually possible to get knocked up by Ciaran? It’s very weird for him to have a Heat Sex option but you can’t get pregnant by it. Meanwhile, Urbolg can knock us up like no tomorrow.

Ciaran is a complicated issue. The long and the short of it is that he already has one accidental kid, and while he loves her to death (in non-creepy, parental sense), he ain't risking another kid. He's either on long term sterilex, or outright sterilized.

Reactions: Foxxling and Athena
A

Athena

Ciaran is a complicated issue. The long and the short of it is that he already has one accidental kid, and while he loves her to death (in non-creepy, parental sense), he ain't risking another kid. He's either on long term sterilex, or outright sterilized.

I missed that bit, although I think I always suspected that he didn't want another one. That's too bad, always wanted that DILF to make one of my Steeles a MILF...

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I meant having barbs with a horse dick
I know. I was comparing the descriptions of 'natural' Nubby on Feline with the Nubby from Bumpy Road, and concluded there was a substantial difference. Which I wasn't previously aware of.

I also tested whether you could get both descriptions at the same time, just for fun.

I don’t know if there are any plans for unique child interactions, but can we at least get pregnancy flagged as his for now? I’d like to have Ausar kids that aren’t just from an eco-terrorist sex slave prisoner and Ciaran is way better daddy material than Lah anyway. -w-
On the one hand, Gastigoth claims they genetically engineer out traits like homicidal tendencies, on the other, it'd make for an awkward moment when the child asks about Dad.

In which case, you'd need to convince him to have one on purpose. Which also means a lot more writing.

There's also Fadil, assuming he's also not also on Sterilex. I don't think he says either way whether he wants children, or if he's taken measures to prevent it. He also has a Heat sex scene, although it's randomly chosen instead of the normal scenes instead of deliberately chosen.

Reactions: Athena and Leoria

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I know. I was comparing the descriptions of 'natural' Nubby on Feline with the Nubby from Bumpy Road, and concluded there was a substantial difference. Which I wasn't previously aware of.

I also tested whether you could get both descriptions at the same time, just for fun.

On the one hand, Gastigoth claims they genetically engineer out traits like homicidal tendencies, on the other, it'd make for an awkward moment when the child asks about Dad.

In which case, you'd need to convince him to have one on purpose. Which also means a lot more writing.

There's also Fadil, assuming he's also not also on Sterilex. I don't think he says either way whether he wants children, or if he's taken measures to prevent it. He also has a Heat sex scene, although it's randomly chosen instead of the normal scenes instead of deliberately chosen.

But the description last time I tried said bumpy, and not nubby/spiney, or anything that explains feline barbs

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Crew Demon Sex Doll. That is all.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Nice, I didn’t know seriousbluejewel is working on penis customization, and last time I used bumpy road it described it as bumps, and not feline nubs, and what I was saying is that I’d like tfs like knot a problem just for feline nubs and Gryvain ribs
Just so you know that tf is on the bottom of my list right now
1) wiki editing
2) halloween pumpkin cum tf (just need to think of a few ways to describe sperm color, that isn't just orange)
3) scales of color
4) phallic rounder
5) master cock and ball tfs

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
Behold! Thesaurus.com!

Not as useful as I'd thought, actually... Salmon? Really?

Yup, it’s a pinkish orange color like peach.

Scarlet or Vermilion: red orange color
Apricot: pastel orange
Marigold: yellowish orange
Peach: pastel pink orange
Coral: Reddish orange
Terra Cotta: Orangey Brown
Basically, most dark oranges are browns so.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shades_of_orange

And of course, google images.

I’m just obsessed with colors and I’m also doing a hairstylist NPC at the moment, so... (Yes, I know submissions are closed, it just let’s me practice :( )

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I’m just obsessed with colors and I’m also doing a hairstylist NPC at the moment, so... (Yes, I know submissions are closed, it just let’s me practice :( )
Does this hairstylist also do beards? We don't have any way of styling beards at the moment, as far as I'm aware.

When Fenoxo re-opens NPC submissions, he's going to be swamped.

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
Does this hairstylist also do beards? We don't have any way of styling beards at the moment, as far as I'm aware.

When Fenoxo re-opens NPC submissions, he's going to be swamped.

I actually did plan her to do beards, but I put to the side for now because... she’s very big.

I am adding a new type of hair dyeing called Ombre, which the player can have two or more different colors for their hair.

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
Masturbation scenes with Synth-Phalluses, and maybe some kind of pocket thermos which you can use to gain a mini-version of "Home Cooking" status effect.

Reactions: valkyr42 and Kesil

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Just so you know that tf is on the bottom of my list right now
1) wiki editing
2) halloween pumpkin cum tf (just need to think of a few ways to describe sperm color, that isn't just orange)
3) scales of color
4) phallic rounder
5) master cock and ball tfs

Behold! Thesaurus.com!

Not as useful as I'd thought, actually... Salmon? Really?

Yup, it’s a pinkish orange color like peach.

Scarlet or Vermilion: red orange color
Apricot: pastel orange
Marigold: yellowish orange
Peach: pastel pink orange
Coral: Reddish orange
Terra Cotta: Orangey Brown
Basically, most dark oranges are browns so.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shades_of_orange

And of course, google images.

It has to fit in with these from the fluid color system (I am going to make it compatible for girl-cum and maybe write a variant for breast milk)
  • Type
    • color 1
    • color 2
  • Milk, cum, vanilla
    • white
    • alabaster
    • ivory
  • Honey, nectar
    • amber
    • yellow
    • gold
    • tawny
  • girlcum
    • translucent
    • clear
    • semi-transparent
  • cumsap
    • off-white
    • pearl-marbled amber
    • ivory-amber
  • chocolate milk, chocolate cum
    • chocolate
    • creamy brown
    • dark chocolate
  • strawberry milk
    • pink
    • creamy pink
    • light pink
  • blueberry yogurt
    • violet
    • purple
  • hrad cum
    • translucent white
    • creamy white
    • nearly transparent
    • ghostly white
  • fruit cum, fruit girl-cum
    • pale yellow
    • blanched yellow
    • creamy lemon
  • eggnog
    • creamy yellow
    • creamy yellow
    • light yellow
    • muddy golden
    • cream colored
    • cream colored
  • peppermint
    • white
    • opaque white
    • ivory
    • ivory
    • alabaster
    • alabaster
  • sugar
    • white
    • semi-clear
    • ivory
    • alabaster
    • pure white

Code:
        public function fluidColor(arg: int): String {
            var collection:Array = new Array();
            //trace("BOOP DA SNOOT");
            //CUM & MILK TYPES
            switch(arg)
            {
                case GLOBAL.FLUID_TYPE_MILK:
                case GLOBAL.FLUID_TYPE_CUM:
                case GLOBAL.FLUID_TYPE_VANILLA:
                    if(short == "Pwink") collection.push("pinkish white", "pinkish white", "pinkish white", "pinkish white", "pinkish white");
                    else collection.push("white", "white", "white", "white", "white", "alabaster", "alabaster", "alabaster", "ivory", "ivory");
                    break;
                case GLOBAL.FLUID_TYPE_HONEY:
                case GLOBAL.FLUID_TYPE_NECTAR:
                    collection.push("amber", "amber", "amber", "amber", "amber", "yellow", "yellow", "yellow", "gold", "tawny");
                    break;
                case GLOBAL.FLUID_TYPE_OIL:
                    collection.push("semi-transparent", "semi-transparent", "semi-transparent", "semi-transparent", "semi-transparent", "translucent brown", "translucent brown", "translucent brown", "lucent", "lucent");
                    break;
                case GLOBAL.FLUID_TYPE_MILKSAP:
                    collection.push("whitish-yellow", "whitish-yellow", "whitish-yellow", "whitish-yellow", "whitish-yellow", "ivory gold", "ivory gold", "ivory gold", "off-white", "off-white");
                    break;
                case GLOBAL.FLUID_TYPE_GIRLCUM:
                    collection.push("translucent", "translucent", "translucent", "translucent", "translucent", "clear", "clear", "clear", "semi-transparent", "semi-transparent");
                    break;
                case GLOBAL.FLUID_TYPE_CUMSAP:
                    collection.push("off-white", "off-white", "off-white", "off-white", "off-white", "pearl-marbled amber", "pearl-marbled amber", "pearl-marbled amber", "ivory-amber", "ivory-amber");
                    break;
                case GLOBAL.FLUID_TYPE_CHOCOLATE_MILK:
                case GLOBAL.FLUID_TYPE_CHOCOLATE_CUM:
                    collection.push("chocolate", "chocolate", "chocolate", "chocolate", "chocolate", "creamy brown", "creamy brown", "creamy brown", "dark chocolate", "dark chocolate");
                    break;
                case GLOBAL.FLUID_TYPE_STRAWBERRY_MILK:
                    collection.push("pink", "pink", "pink", "pink", "pink", "creamy pink", "creamy pink", "creamy pink", "light pink", "light pink");
                    break;
                case GLOBAL.FLUID_TYPE_SYDIAN_CUM:
                    collection.push("silvery", "silvery", "silvery", "silvery", "silvery", "metallic silver", "metallic silver", "metallic silver", "silver", "silver");
                    break;
                case GLOBAL.FLUID_TYPE_VANAE_MAIDEN_MILK:
                    collection.push("pink", "pink", "pink", "pink", "pink", "milky-pink", "milky-pink", "milky-pink", "pink-marbled cream", "pink-marbled cream");
                    break;
                case GLOBAL.FLUID_TYPE_VANAE_HUNTRESS_MILK:
                    collection.push("violet", "violet", "violet", "violet", "violet", "milky-violet", "milky-violet", "milky-violet", "violet-marbled cream", "violet-marbled cream");
                    break;
                case GLOBAL.FLUID_TYPE_VANAE_CUM:
                    collection.push("blue", "blue", "glowing blue", "glowing blue", "glow-in-the-dark");
                    break;
                case GLOBAL.FLUID_TYPE_LEITHAN_MILK:
                    collection.push("alabaster", "alabaster", "alabaster", "alabaster", "alabaster", "semi-transparent", "semi-transparent", "semi-transparent", "off-white", "off-white");
                    break;
                case GLOBAL.FLUID_TYPE_NYREA_CUM:
                    collection.push("purple", "purple", "purple", "violet");
                    break;
                case GLOBAL.FLUID_TYPE_NYREA_GIRLCUM:
                    collection.push("off-white", "semi-transparent");
                    break;
                case GLOBAL.FLUID_TYPE_GABILANI_CUM:
                    collection.push("off-white", "semi-clear", "semi-transparent");
                    break;
                case GLOBAL.FLUID_TYPE_GABILANI_GIRLCUM:
                    collection.push("gray", "semi-clear", "semi-transparent");
                    break;
                case GLOBAL.FLUID_TYPE_BLUEBERRY_YOGURT:
                    collection.push("violet", "purple");
                    break;
                case GLOBAL.FLUID_TYPE_HRAD_CUM:
                    collection.push("translucent white", "creamy white", "nearly transparent", "ghostly white");
                    break;
                case GLOBAL.FLUID_TYPE_SPECIAL_GOO:
                case GLOBAL.FLUID_TYPE_SPECIAL_CUMGOO:
                    if(skinType == GLOBAL.SKIN_TYPE_GOO) collection.push(skinTone);
                    else if(hairType == GLOBAL.HAIR_TYPE_GOO) collection.push(hairColor);
                    else collection.push("green", "emerald");
                    break;
                case GLOBAL.FLUID_TYPE_FRUIT_CUM:
                case GLOBAL.FLUID_TYPE_FRUIT_GIRLCUM:
                    collection.push("pale yellow", "blanched yellow", "creamy lemon");
                    break;
                case GLOBAL.FLUID_TYPE_EGGNOG:
                    collection.push("creamy yellow", "creamy yellow", "light yellow", "muddy golden", "cream colored", "cream colored");
                    break;
                case GLOBAL.FLUID_TYPE_PEPPERMINT:
                    collection.push("white", "opaque white", "ivory", "ivory", "alabaster", "alabaster");
                    break;
                case GLOBAL.FLUID_TYPE_SUGAR:
                    collection.push("white", "white", "semi-clear", "ivory", "alabaster", "pure white");
                    break;
            }
            if(collection.length <= 0) return "ERROR, INVALID FLUID TYPE.";

return RandomInCollection(collection);
        }

My current colors open for criticism
  • Cum
    • orange
    • tawny
    • citrine
  • Girl Cum
    • orange
    • orange-tinted
  • Milk (will be more creamy orange than actual orange)
    • creamy orange
    • orange-white
    • pale orange

Shura

Apr 15, 2018

I missed that bit, although I think I always suspected that he didn't want another one. That's too bad, always wanted that DILF to make one of my Steeles a MILF...

I was having a hard time getting that event to proc so I can double check (some pals of mine didn't remember seeing those specifically but then I accidentally found this post by Night Trap: [Implemented!] Ciaran the Treated ausar, AKA "Hellhound"

Fortunately, according to that post I linked, Night Trap does have plans to implement just that. It just might be a while, alas, due to life and all.

Reactions: Leoria and Athena

Tarnish

Oct 8, 2015
I'd like to see more content for Siegwulfe, potentially including a non-bimbo version. Bimbo Domme siegwulfe is one of my favorite characters so far, but I feel like less overtly sexual version would be nice. Maybe put Hand-So in the Combat Siegwulfe if there aren't immediate plans for it?
Speaking of smarter versions of existing characters, is there a reason we can't give Celise the core that we get from Roz, or buy one elsewhere? It'd also be nice if instead of permanently booting Roz from the game, there was some way we could kick her upstairs to the entertainment deck -- right now she doesn't drop anything, so she clogs up the encounter table. She's an interesting NPC with a name, it'd be nice to see more of her.

A

Athena

Non-hostile iteractions with the Cyberpunk Operatives would be great. Same with the Corona Flamer and her sister.

EDIT: And for the Corona Flamer, it would be nice if we could facefuck her with a Strap-on, unless I'm missing something.

Also, as a lover of scientists, if I'm going to throw in some wishful thinking, I'd be very interested in an expac for Alvella.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mercuriussnake

Sep 2, 2015
Some fat female characters who enjoy being big and like to use their greater size and weight to gently dom/bully the PC and being more easily dommed/bullied if the pc is under a certain height.
Huskar anno has some of that with her face sit scene but more would be great.

Reactions: valkyr42 and Leoria

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Some fat female characters who enjoy being big and like to use their greater size and weight to gently dom/bully the PC and being more easily dommed/bullied if the pc is under a certain height.
Huskar anno has some of that with her face sit scene but more would be great.
So, I saw some stuff, and now I really wanna lube up and fuck a chubby girl's belly button. Or a guy I guess, if he's cute enough. I have no idea why, I don't understand it, but it's a thing for me now.

Reactions: Leoria

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
I'd love to see some kind of invisible force field-like armor or something along those lines that could provide protection in combat without covering your body at all.

Also, a strapless bandeau bra. There are so many possible styles for this, like the Fairy Tail Erza cloth look, the slutty heart cutout, the ring link, and more. Considering how many different (yet somehow still pretty generic overall) styles of normal bras we have available and how popular strapless bras tend to be in fantasy settings, I can't believe we don't have at least one of these yet.