ASAPZ II

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Jellax 

I seperate myeslf from the transformed Samanmtha, which is not to difficult now that we are both semi-liquid.  I start to look at Mistress ashamed at my lack of control.  But the I see she is 'enjoying' the companionshipof mt 'guest' as well.   

I start to move toward Samantha's former mate, not anting him to feel left out.

((Awww, I kind of wanted to turn Samantha into a living birdbath/fountain.  Headless with a giant upturned pussy as the basin, and breasts that leak to fill the pussy-basin.  And rooted t the ground like a plant.   But maybe he can become the fountain instead and feed both me and Samantha.))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Jellax

You separate of Samantha with reluctantly, that needs a new name that will be relationed with her new aspect of the Xenomorph with black latex skin, your Mistress says to you that you don´t need to worry about your lack of control, in the future you will be better in those things

On the other side, the male companion or ex boyfriend of Samantha, is starting to change into some strange girlish living statue, or a strange special sort of statue, from his torso it grows 2..., 4..., 5..., 8..., 10 aweeeeeeesooooomeeeeeeeee and giants breasts that fills all her new torso, doing that her nipples grows into strange cocks-fountains, with syrup of vanilla or sort of vanilla and she is enjoying of her new changes like Samantha did and she is doing now....

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paws and Cuntty

Catty answer you with another "strange" hug with hir new latex paws, and shi gives you another kiss or nuzzle in your red-pink nose, after that you two decide to sleep while Cuntty protects you two of the enemies that should approach you...

The next day you two wake up with the surprise of a black arachne cocoon and Cuntty is watching it how it´s moving and Catty says to her (Cuntty)

Slave Cuntty, what is this surprise in form of cocoon?

Last edited by a moderator:

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

HE wake up energetic form the good night they had "morning Catty" he nuzzle her affectingly before giving a good morning kiss ,he then notice the cocoon 

"what is that ? " he turn to Cuntty "what is that Cuntty ?" he approach to take a closer look.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Paws and Cuntty

f81cfc73bf5e806a4671a606cce104e6.jpg

From the cocoon it goes this hybrid, and talks mentally to you three

We are Arachcum, we were a woman that discovered this cave and we saw your, our Mother Cuntty told us our primal mission now, please forgive our Mother

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

"ho ..." he Look at Cuntty "good job Cuntty " he pet her head "not only you protected us while we were sleeping you also got a new daughter , she have some strong and sexy hips ... her breasts is nice as well"

"i will give your reward latter once we meet mistress or if Catty say otherwise " he walk back to Catty's side " what are your orders my love?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
(Infected human: 4, Changed Totally humans: 5 and going up, Pets changed: 3. 5 Days passed after the start of the activation of the Invasion)

Paws, Catty, Cuntty and now Arachcum

My orders now is go out of the cave, and go quickly without stop to arrive to our Mistress, ¿ok you three?

Catty says while shi nuzzles your body and also your three cat or doggie cocks and shi sucks your cum, and you four go out of the cave putting in the way to your Goddess Mistress

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

"as you command my love " he give Catty a kiss and start walking towards Mistress alongside the others (also  imagem they would be canine because of the rest of his appearance ... that means they have knots XD)

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
(Infected human: 4, Changed Totally humans: 5 and going up, Pets changed: 3. 5 Days passed after the start of the activation of the Invasion)

Paws, Catty, Cuntty and Arachcum

You four go out of the cave and put a direction that Catty choose by unknown reasons, but you know or suspect that she knows that because the connection with your Goddess Mistress

...While in the way you four see the animals of the park running far of you because they detect your changes or transformed bodies, in a moment of the walking Catty stops the group and waits a moment, before she says in silence to continue your journey...

After some hours of walking you see or discover a lake in the distance and some ¿tents? but Catty takes another way different of that, and you arrive or see a Cabin in the other side of the camp site, the Cabin is a little old but functional still...

Goddess-Mistress is there inside...

Catty says while she nuzzles you and kiss your rock hard knots

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

He trusted all of Catty's decisions if she did think that was the best path he would say nothing about it.

----

When Everyone arrive at the cabin and Catty say that Mistress is inside ,Paws cant help himself but feel excited of finally meeting hir ,his ear perk up and his dog tail swing rapidly from one side to the other.

he kiss Catty "how do i look my love ? Am i presentable to Mistress?" .

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Paws, Catty, Cuntty and Arachcum

You look so perfectly like a doggie toy to push and hug sweetly to our Goddess Mistress... ... ... . But i feel that shi is with more sisters of us. Shi is expecting us...

Catty says while you four approach to the Cabin

----------------------------------------------

Jellax

Your Goddess Mistress "CumSpiked" says to you abruptly cutting your action with Samantha...

I feel that our loved daughter and your sister Catty is approaching now, and shi takes with hir a mate that shi can helps to us with our mission here, my Jellax, stay alert...

((Note to Phil: your last action of yesterday, still is active, i added this part to that action))

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

"thanks Catty" he walked alongside her .

once mistress was in vision he smiled and Saluted "Paws ,Catty's mate is here for you now mistress" he lowered his head to show respect 

"what may i do for you?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Better wait to Phil´s answer because hir character is now with you four and your also Goddess-Mistress, dracomic. Now your answers are very important to the game because you two are now in the same room))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
All

You two can see each other. You (Jellax) see a humanoid with four ¿paws? all furred with red-orange-dark pink fur but this fur is strange, he or she has three knots, that are rock hard each other, and precumming all time. With hir, there is a ¿cat? female or shemale with all the fur similar to the male dog or doggie, with more than 3 knots spiked, also there are two more figures near them

Two Arachnes or Spider hybrids, that you sense that they four are like you, that is, your sisters and allies... . The ¿male? doggie have an "alien" air like she or shi was an "alien" like you before... .

You (Paw) can see four persons, your Goddess-Mistress called "CumSpiked", another ¿woman? but this woman is made all of "¿Ooze?" of diverses colors, with another woman that is changing into a creature similar to the oozing woman, and one male that is changing very quickly into a ¿living statue? or a birdbath/fountain. Headless with a giant upturned pussy as the basin, and 10 breasts that leak to fill the pussy-basin and also 20 nipples-cocks that are hard rock, and rooted to the ground like a plant, but you can see that shi could move if your Goddess-Mistress orders hir... .

In that moment, your Goddess-Mistress close the door of the Cabin, and shi says to all you...

Now that we are all met in this our new Hidden Base, we need to know each other and its skills, but we need to do a very important mission... . That i will explain to you after meeting each other...

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Jellax

Not wantig Samantha's friend to feel left out, I play with him/hir.  Rubbing hir breasts as they grow and tasting hir delicious nectar.  It's almost as if it made spcfically for me,  I get horny just from eating it.  As soon as hir basin is big enough, I can't help myself, I climb in.  Splashing around and drinking.

Then Mistress calls my attention to some new arrivals.  They look very different and are clearly not like the natives.  Mistress says they are family so, I smile and wave a friendly hello.  I wonder what their cum tastes like.  I ooze out of the basn, regrowng legs as move to greet them.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

he wave with his paws back to Jellax  ,greeting her which was kinda hard to do without proper hands ,he kinda of wanted to have some 'fun' with everyone but knew they have more pressing matters.

"Nice to meet you all ,like a told before i'm Paws ,i serve as a body guard for mistress and Catty ... that is all mostly outside that i can try pleasing any desire other may have but if you would like a pussy Cuntty would be better suited for that  . "  he said that with a straight face 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
All

Goddess-Mistress talked with Catty and says to you

Paws, for your rewards now of protect Catty, i will grant you your desire hidden...

¿Could you drink the sweet nectar of our new living Statue called "LustCum"?, also you too "Jellax"

While you drink of hir, i will explain to you two our principal mission...

Now we all are alone in this foolish planet, because our mother ship is very far of us, and we need to stablish here a Hidden and strong Base against our enemy of the "Sisterhood" called "The Latex Sisters", but now, we need to recover "RAZOR BACK", our Greatest Goddess-Mother-Mistress from a hidden abandoned base in the forest near us now, SHI is now from us 32 kilometers and Our enemies didn´t discover yet it location, we need to recover HIR as soon and as quickly as possible as you can, ¿is that understood, "Jellax and Paws"?

((Images for "CumSpiked" and "Razor Back"))

Cleavenger-Ambrosia.jpg

(Razor Back´s image)

-----------------------------------

razorback-by_Dorian_Cleavenger.jpg

(CumSpiked´s image)

----------------------------------

20110409175525-9fcc4e8d.jpg

(Another allie of yours unknown still undiscovered)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

"thanks Mistress " he walk towards the ..statue ? ,he put his paws above the the pussy like basin and drank from it while listening to the story ,feeling my body change to a stronger and more reliable form  ,the nectar tasted wonderful just as good as Catty's cum he would drink this his entire life if her could .

once he filled his belie with the nectar and Mistress finished talk  he say "Understood Mistress ,when may i go after Razor Back?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Dracomic, you have now your final form, you are now a three head cerberus, with the fur made of latex, and you haven´t got any human trait for ever))

All

Your now Goddess-Mistress says or answers to you

You three or four (depends of you two) have to go out in less of two human days from now. The group is formed by Jellax, you and other two members (you have to choose them)

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Jellax

I follow Paws back to LustCum and oet his strange fur watching as his body changes.  

"You only have this one shape?" I ask.   "I can be almost any shape  if I am strong enough.  But I need to feed often."  I tell paws about myself s we may better wrk together rescueing Razorback.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Phil, ¿who is "LustCum"?, ¡¡Aaah!! Ok, sorry. You have to drink of hir to change into your final form))

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

He stand proud of his new form https://static1.e621.net/data/d7/51/d751152f0784e9d8729c16a128305d01.png

Receiving Mistress order all of the heads say in unison "we will do as commanded Mistress "they then take a moment to think of who should come with then.

all of the heads say something different at the same time,Left:"I am more then enough mission" ,right "We will  brink Cuntty she will do quite well to satisfy while we are away",Middle:"I think we two will be enough i want to be sure mistress and Catty are in a safe place"

they growl at each other ...he still need to get used to his new form... it may be a bad idea for him to go out right now. 

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Jellax  (I thought I already was, since I can chnge my shape being made of goo) 

'I agree with Righty.  Me, Paws, and one of the Aracne should be enough to complete the mission."  I tease  LustCum's breasts to make she is happy in new body,  Drinking a little more of her juices while I do so.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
All

Decided, after you three rest today and part of tomorrow, you will go to rescue "Razor Back", shi knows that now, and shi hopes that you two are quickly adapted to your new family...

The group of you three are Cuntty, Paws and Jellax...

Arachcum will stay here as LustCum and "Oozed" or "Samantha" protecting us...

Rest now you three...

Note for Phil

((Jellax´s body now is all made of ooze or goo, malleable to anything that you want, but WITH a humanoid form, you can grow or order to your oozing body to have a lot of cocks in your body and also you can order to disappear those cocks, including change from male to female, female to male, or female to shemale and viceversa, shemale to male. Also you can change your color body with your color eyes))

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

Since they would be going out tomorrow Paws should take this time to try 'controlling' himself .

He walk around a bit ,it seems the middle head that the middle head is the one in control of the limbs  but if he dont any of the others can take over outside that each only managed to feel one of their cock's each.

While the middle one and the left one were focusing on that righty was looking lustful at mistress and Catty "Catty,Catty ,can we please mistress pretty please?" his eyes are begging for an yes.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
You two are two very "naughty" daughters...

Says "CumSpiked" your Goddess-Mistress, while shi approachs you all,... . And after 5 hours, shi claimed all yours cunts (includes Catty, Cuntty, ArachCum, LustCum, Oozed and yours also), but in the next day at the evening, all you hear a noise, the noise is from a motorbike, you "Jellax" see throught the window and you recognize Tony with a woman at his right, they are packing some packages of food and other things to pass the weekend in the Cabin they alone...

In that Goddess-Mistress "CumSpiked" feel the approach of Tony and says to you

"Jellax" Tony is here with another female, you will give them a wonderful welcome and "convince" them to join our family and all you will be rewarded with more "gifts" from me...

((dracomic, although i don´t say your name, you are included in my last action))

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

He stretch his limbs are a good night of fucking "good morning "all the heads say in unison ,the left one stay silent after that ,the middle walk over to Catty and tenderly give her many kisses ,right on the other hand is looking at Mistress cocks lustfully "i hope you enjoyed last night Mistress i surely did " he smiles "you think i could give you a good morning blowjob ? " he keep looking fixated at it .

once Mistress notice the intruders the middle and left head stay alert ,right is still looking at mistress cock ...

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Jellax

I ddn't think my new body could become exhausted, as I can grow cocks and pussies as needed, but somehow Mistress did it.

Seeing Tony coming I imediately have a plan.  I sneak out of the house and hide in the underside porch roof.  As Tony tries to open the door while Kissinghis new lady friend, I will drop on them both.  Coating them in my body I plan to fuse them together, redudcing Tony to nothng more than sexual organs onthe female's body.  I will let her hidden desires guide her improvment. 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Before you do the plan that you have in your mind, ¿mind?, ¿does the oozing creatures have brains?, you think so, if you think that, you can have an evolved brain...

Goddess-Mistress offers you a little dark pink sphere...

pomos-tiradores-bola-madera-lacada-fucsia-rosa-mueble-infantiles-314-comprar-venta-online-445fu1.jpg

...saying to you

This is a "gift" for Tony and his girlfriend, it´s called "Corruption´s Seed", you have to implant in the inside of Tony and "convince" them to fuck each other to convert them into the creature that you have imagined, Jellax...

Goddess-Mistress says to Paws

This operation have to do completely by hir "Jellax", shi must not receive help of us, Sorry Paws and Jellax... . I can only do this for you...

And shi opens a window of the back side of the Cabin to your exit to do the mission of convert them into...

--------------------------------

While Jellax is going out of the Cabin, Goddess-Mistress goes to the knot of the right head of Paws, going rock hard the knot when shi touches it and say to the right head...

Insert it violently in my cunt, naughty head