ASAPZ II

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
(Infected human: 1, Changed Totally humans: 5 and going up, Pets changed: 2 and growing. 2 Days passed after the start of the activation of the Invasion)

Jellax

You know immediately that you will see this "female" again called Samantha Croft, ¿where?, you don´t know, but you send to her brain a message with these words talked by your male avatar

"I am very sorry but i have to reject your presence with me because you couldn´t support all the pleasants dreams that you could see, but i gave you a Special Gift, i hope you could like or enjoy that "gift"..."

She complains in your dream a lot, includes her crying in her knees but you don't accept her words, after that, you send to her brain an image of the cabin of Tony, by the way, if you return to her to feed, from now she is the first place that you can feed and get energy to your oozing body...

You don´t know but you go out of the tent without being discovered by the "aliens" and you return to your Mistress that shi is waiting your inform of the neighbors...

-------------------------------------------------------------

In the "Latex Sisterhood" Base

Sheila Mistress is reading now the inform of the bioscientific that discovered the full name of Amy, her surname is Sands, Amy Sands and she regents a cake shop in the city, they need to wait to the next day to investigate that Cake Shop called "Sweet Dreams of Amy"

Of moment, they don´t have any parts of the "alien" called RazorBack and their time is started...

-----------------------------------------------

Jellax, now your form is like this

latest

Last edited by a moderator:

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Jellax

I am pleasantly surprised to have legs and be walking  again.   

Poke my semi-solid gelatinous body and watch the ripples as it jiggles but holds it shape.  Feeding from Samantha certainly has left me stronger.  I hope I see her again, she was very tasty,  But more important, I hope Mistress isn't angry that Itook so long.  

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Jellax

In the moment that you go inside of the Cabin that your Mistress "CumSpiked" is waiting your report, you don´t know that the female that you feed of, she is awaking in the tent all naked because her brain sends messages that her body is hotter and she needs release of that hotter of somehow, with all her cunt wetted by your oozing going out of it, and from her nipples it goes out a different milk, in this case, this milk is made now of sweet chocolate syrup and she needs more attention of you, she touches to the male, but first reaction of the male is continue to sleeping...

She drastically changes of subject and she kisses his mouth and she tries to fuck him, in the time that the touches continues, inside of the tent they two continue fucking and she (Samantha) feels that she needs more release and from the male, she can´t have enough of that male, the male wants to continue the fucking session but Samantha orders to him to stop, surprisingly the male stops and waits her orders, she orders to the male that they need to go out of the tent and follow the scent of her naked and changed body a little, because from her "mother" (you), she needs your help to understand what happened before...

-----------------------------------

"CumSpiked" your mistress stops when she could have started to chat with you and says to you mysteriously...

I think that your first "daughters" come to this cabin now looking for you..., ¿what did you do in the campsite, Jellax...?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws 

(sorry back now)

he smiles "I'm glad you like it catty" he rub his nuzzle against her affectionately "and sorry for fucking her without you ,i wanted to subdue her without harming "

as the alien say something he move over her making an imposing shadow over her form  "you will do as my mate say's  ..." he look at the id on her ruined cloths "C-carla ... and only that you cant even please your self if we don't allow understood ?"

"we will also get you a better name ..." he say to the human looking serious at her before looking back at Catty "it will be best if you chose the name as for her form ,i have an idea in mind ,why not make her flexible so we both can fuck her at the same time but also small so she will be easy to carry?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Paws

¿With which form could we change this "alien" my mate?

Shi push more stronger hir paws in the cunt wetted of the ranger called Carla, in the moment that shi push and insert one paw clawed into her cunt, from her cunt it goes a lot of vaginal cum in the form of a shot that hit the stone wall, she throws a lot of female cells to the air and you two smells that, her cunt is hotter than before, and she needs it (the insertion or penetration), Catty adds while shi licks the vaginal cum offering to you to lick her cunt wetted and very red

She is very hot, i think she is perfect to being penetrated by us at the same time, don´t you think that, my mate? and i think a perfect name for her, it could be...

Cuntty, you are a naughty pet, your cunt is very cuntty..., i like your new name, do you like it, my mate?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

he lick his lips in anticipation ,Catty really knows how to turn him on just by playing with Cuntty

"i love her new name it suite her quite well " he give Cassy a kiss before moving his head over Cuntty's  ... cunt and lick it tasting her fluids 

"humm~ she will do nicely for us " his cock become rock hard bellow him "want to do the honers of putting it in first Catty?" he spreads Cuntty's pussy with his paws

"i will put mine in after you ,go on try your present" he smiles waiting for catty.   

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Paws

Shi looks how you lick the scent and vaginal cum of Cuntty´s cunt, and immediately hir cock goes rock hard like yours, and shi goes penetrating the other hole of the new Cuntty, but shi stops abruptly and shi takes off hir cock, shi orders to you the same

I think that Cuntty needs to know who are her new owners, don't you think that?, she has to lick our cocks and imploring it to us from her heart and being truth her desires of being controlled by us...

...As your new OWNERS (MISTRESS CATTY AND MASTER PAWS), PLEDGE TO US YOUR BODY AND MIND... NOW...

...or we don´t lick your naughty cunt, Cuntty

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

"you have such wonderful ideas my mate" he gives Catty a passionate kiss 

"let me just cover my cock in her cum so she can start worshiping us" he move over and shove his cock inside wriggling it a bit to cover it entirely in her scent and juices before pulling it back and standing by catty's side  

"go on Cuntty give yourself to us, become our toy ,serve your new masters ,this will be the only pleasure you will ever want ~" he wait expecting her to not waste the opportunity they are giving her.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Paws, Catty and... the new Cuntty

Shi returns hir kiss to you with more than of 1, but instead of your face, shi does in your wetted cock rock hard

Cuntty moves very, very nervously to the penetration quickly of her Master Paws, looking your two rock hard longs cocks wetted very in her juices, she offers to you two her two holes (cunt and ass), while her body is more trembling and you two look that...

Abruptly at your signal, you two insert your two cocks rock hard in her two holes simmultanelly, she abruptly cries of the pleasure and scream with her eyes rolling back of her head, in her body you see that all her hair falls and her body takes the reddish growing in it, doing that her cunt goes more reddish than the rest of her body, with no signal of hair pubic there

Also her eyes changes from normal to a vertical slits and all her eyes lights in the dark like two red lights

EP08-189.jpg

...2 ...4 ...6 ...8 ¿...8 eyes...?. In all the cave a loooooong shadow hides the sun and you two can see that her body changes more but she stops while from her ¿mouth?, it grows ¿fangs?, more fangs than the aliens have...

¡¡Hiissssssss!! ¡¡Mooooooooreeeeeee maaaaaaaassssssteeeeeeeeerssssssssss...!!

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

he continue pounding Cuntty's pussy alongside Catty while the transformations occur  

"Catty ,i think our toy changed .. should we look at her now ? or *moan* finish fucking her senseless first then worry about her ? *grunt * humm~ her pussy is feeling better each second "

he look at Catty deep down hoping she would say for then to continue fucking their pet  ,not that he wasn't worried about Cuntty it just that it probably wont be harmful to her ... probably

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Paws and Cuntty

¡¡STOP NOW!! YOU TWO...

I feel that Our Mistress needs us, we need to rest and go after the rest to hir side immediately

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

he stop at the same time shi order him to " as you command  LateeexXxcat" 

he pull back from Cuntty helping Catty do the same cleaning her cock with his tongue like a good obedient servant before standing back waiting for more orders from hir  

"where should we meet our Mistress ? also would you like me to carry Cuntty? im asking so she wont slow us down because of the urgency of the situation"

he was serious yet affectionate trying to be the best servant as possible for hir .

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Paws

If we see that she gives problems to us, yes my mate...

Our Mistress CumSpiked is far, more than 3 kilometres in the other side of the forest, and my name is not "LateeexXxCat", it´s only "LatexXxCat" or Catty

We have to keep the security in the group now, because our enemy had awaken...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

he nod "my sincere apology  LatexXxCat " he move over to Cuntty looking over her new form that was  fucked senseless by then not a second ago"Cuntty you heard Catty we will have to move soon ,how are you feeling ?" 

he checked her body both to look for her transformations and to see if she is ok.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Paws

Cuntty issss ok, Masssstersss

You can only see her 8 vertical red slits looking to you of all her body naked, and a shiver goes running in all your furry latex body, aparting your eyes of her...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

"hum .. good "he felt a bit uneasy looking at her ...he don't know why ,but it wasn't important at the moment after resting a bit he walk to Catty "im ready Catty .should we start moving toward mistress ?"his face move closer after that to whisper on her ear "also ... did you think Cuntty look a bit creepy now or is it just my imagination ?" he glance towards their pet for a moment before returning his eye to catty .

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Jellax

I tense up at the sudeen change of subject, "Nothinng, Mistress.  Nothing more than you said.  I fed on a single huamn and returned t you.  The only reasn I tok so long was to remin hidden and prevent the humans from learning about us."

I nervously think, did I change that human female?  I thought I stopped myself before anything bad happened.   

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
(Infected human: 3, Changed Totally humans: 5 and going up, Pets changed: 2 and growing. 3 1/2 Days passed after the start of the activation of the Invasion)

Jellax

Ok, don´t worry, your "daughters" will arrive in less of 5 minutes. Do what you know to do with them...

At that moment, through the window you see two shadows coming to the way that arrive in the Cabin, you first don't recognize them, ¡¡it´s your enemy...!! ¡¡You have to protect your Mistress including giving your own life!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Paws and Cuntty

I don´t see Cuntty creepy, it´s your imagination, paws, let´s move to our Mistress...

You three go out of the cave and Catty points in a direction that you supposed that your Mistress is, while the day pass you keep the distance with the "aliens" of this planet, some times you see a group of 4 females "alien" in a latex uniform, and you (Paws) recognized with some difficulties the uniform of them...

The uniform that you see, you can´t locate in your memory but the feeling is...

¡¡Danger!!

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

Catty must be right i was just imagining things ---- while following Catty i look back form time to time to make sure Cuntty was keeping up with then if not he would carry her on his back and continue.

Seeing the group of aliens he had to do something ,but that was up to Catty to decide ,he moved close to her and whispered "Catty , there is something dangerous about those aliens, i recommend deciding between going around then so we are not seeing or take care of then swiftly as possible  ..." he keep watch on the aliens while making sure to remain unnoticed by then .

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Jellax  (Sorry for the delay)

"Wait! What?"  Mistress's comment about daughters confuses me, but then I spot the shadows.

"Mistress, hide!" I say moving toward the closest openning to outside that will fit my core.  It doesn't matter what happens to my gooey body on the way, but I must protect Mistress.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Jellax

You see that Mistress doesn´t hides after your orders, you don´t understand hir, until you see that the shadows of the "enemy" that you see before, you confused them with Samantha and the ¿male?, they two are naked all, specially Samantha because she is very wetted by her own sweat and your oozing goo, they are acting very strangely and abruptly your Mistress goes out and says to them

Welcome aboard, my daughters, you have just arrived in time, you see that your new mother is confused with you, could you explain to hir what happened?

In the moment that shi says "hir" to you, from your body it grows a looooooooooong black-purple cock oozing and you need to feed them (your daughters new)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Paws and Cuntty

Don´t worry, we (Mistress and me) have expected this, we need to hide from them and pass of them until we cover more strength of this planet...

You go hidden of them (the latex sisterhoods) and advance more in the forest, in the end or almost the end of the day you three have arrived to another small cave and you start to feel that your new Mistress is more near and with hir, there are more persons changed...

You think that you will meet your Mistress in the midday of tomorrow, if you haven´t got any more problems

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

everyone is ok thanks to Catty's choice that along the fat that they are getting closer to mistress calm him 

"Thanks Catty" he nuzzle her "i can hardly wait to meet mistress ,you think she will like me ?" he turn around showing his body to her "i know i will stand change more but i want to be helpful to both you and hir ... you think she will like Cuntty as well ? i know she is really good for fucking but im sure about the rest" and ... he is getting more worked up once again over something he shouldn't worry about .

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((I continue with you only of moment, dracomic))

Paws

Yes, our Mistress could like your changed body but i think that shi will change more it (your body) to its or our purposes

She answers with you more nuzzling in all your body and cocks also, wait a minute..., ¡¡¿cocks in plural?!!, you count your new cocks, and it are... one... two... three... ¡¡¿THREE?!!, you see that all the three cocks goes more hard rock as Catty nuzzles your body and shi doesn´t answer to your question of Cuntty

You see that hir body is fullest all of horny and pre cum goes out of hir cocks also three, no..., four...., ¡¡¿FIVE??!!...

Also Cuntty is approaching to you two because she wants to join the party...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

"well that changed ... we have so many now ... i'm not sure Cuntty will be capable of taking care of then on her own ,well let give me her some help"

he turn around with ass up wiggling it towards Catty "go on Catty my love ,try those new cocks of yours on me" he waited hir to mount him.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Paws

After a big moments of preparations

¡¡¡Yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss...!!! You are MINE now 

Your simmultanely screams or roars are AWESSSSSSOOOOOOMEEEEEEE because you two at the same time cums in each other vagina or pussy while Cuntty is continuously sucking and licking all your cum and changes a little more to a SEX creature with more Arachnid form and body

In the outside a lightning hits the sky and sealed your destiny like hir mate and slave for ever..., for your changed mind of sex creature or beast, it doesn´t now NOTHING MATTER except your partner and your mate Catty only forever...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

This was his new life ,from the moment he meet Catty to its very end he would serve Catty's wished an desires both as hir mate and hir salve ... he was happy ...

He do his best to please hir ,in fact he do such a good job it leave little for Cuntty to do .

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Jellax (Again sorry RL)

After a moment of confusion, I run up to Samantha and give her a big hug.  "You came, Looking for me?  I love that and you."

On instinct I Push my newly grown cock into Samantha's pussy.  I moan at her tightness and chocolately taste.  I need more!!  I foundle her breasts, pushing a finger into each of her nipples.   Drinking and savoring her sweet juices with my cock and finger, but it is till not enough.  I kiss her, my tongue not nt merely exploring her mouth but probing deep down her throat.  

My rational mind panics a bit when I realise I am flowing into her body and I can't stop it.  My arms disappear up to my elbows into her breasts.  My legs start to vanish as my cock grows deeper onto her, filling her womb.  As a tongue grows from my pussy and invades her ass.  More than half of me is inside her already and I can feel something happening.  If I don't transform Samantha, she will absorb me, effectively killing me.  Mistress forgive me!  But I don't want to leave you yet.   Samantha's Pussy begins t grow much larger, pushing out from her crotch as I start to change her.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Catty, Paws and Cuntty

After some minutes, you have finished the work of the licking and sucking all yours cum dripped, also Cuntty licks her part and she has more energy to change a little more, in that moment, you see for the first time that your body and mind had evolved from this stupid "alien" race to another more evolved superior race, and you detect more people changed also in your way to the hidden nest of your Mistress

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Jellax

You can do this

You hear that from your Mistress inside of the body of Samantha, that is changing to a similar body of yours, with those words you concentrate more in your body doing that her body starts to get out yours, like a child is birthing, you also can hear or listen the thoughts of your first daughter, and you need to recall her

And you forgot the male that is here with you three, your Mistress gives a quickly fuck session to Samantha, to changes her mind and being loyalty to the group like you will do with the male the same.

julia_nightmare_2_by_general_sci-d8250ma.jpg

(in this case, her body is like a xenomorph but made of black latex ooze)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

"hum ... so good~" after finishing to clean both himself and Catty he nuzzle Catty "i love you so much Catty ,thanks to you i feel so great and im so happy to have such great mate" e tried warping his arms around her like it was a hug "i will protect you with my life " he gave her a kiss before steeping back with a smile on his face waiting hir next order.