ASAPZ II

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Jellax

Ok, i see your point and it´s a good idea, and of course you will see your lover Rug.

I thought that this "alien" called Morgan Ashwood was your lover and she had a feeling of love with you, but now i see that you love Rug, i understand you, don´t worry Jellax

Go now out of the bucket and re-format your body, i know you can do it, only concentrate on your body and you got it...

Shi keeps in silence while you concentrate on your core or body or whatever you have, and after a moment, you again have a body (almost), without no legs, but from your head to your hips, you have a red-purple body, oozing but a body

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paws

Shi keeps in silence a long time, and after some moment of another silence, shi answers you

I didn´t know. Theee firrrst thing that i feeelt, afteeerrr theee brrrokeeen glass and theee jump of theee black thing upsideee meee, it was that i could dieee theeerrreee, but "it" saw my thoughts and "it" changeeed meee into this forrrm, including theee lateeex furrr, do you likeee it?, if you allow meee, i can add that to yourrrr body, all yourrrr furrrr could changeeee into lateeex furrrr likeeee mineee, do you want it?

Yourrrrrr fourrrrr paws is theeee seeeecond changeeees steeeeps to yourrrrr final forrrrm, i think that i haveeee an ideeeea of yourrrr final forrrrm, but weee keeeeeep heeereee seeecurrreeeed of momeeeent...

I haveeee to stay in my fourrrr paws also likeeee yourrrrrs, i likeeee and loveeee it, don´t worrrrrrry, you will beeee adapteeeed likeee i did, and you will discoveeeeerrrrr that theeeerrrrreeeee arrrrreeeee morrrreeeee advantageeees with theeeeseeee fourrrr paws...

Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simultaneity in another part of the City, concretelly in the abandoned house of Morgan Ashwood...

A dark van without any signs arrives to the street, and the door opens with 8 agents all females with latex adjusted clothes with weapons dangerously go out of the Van...

The last agent that goes out she is the main or principal boss of this Secret agency

60cfe7bbb5821ef01ac7a56fab06a9a8.jpg

Investigate all the house, including the lab, and inform me with what ever you discover...

All the agents except she and another agent stays next to the first Principal Boss

spawn-jessica-priest-spawn-la-pelicula-mcfarlane-toys-2856-MLM3657507031_012013-F.jpg

After a moment, the agent puts a holovideo to her boss, that shows all the things that were inside of the house, and when they arrived to the lab, she discovers the glass broken and the iPhone of Samuel, she is very angry and throw the holovideo to the ground, breaking it and she says with a lot of anger...

¡¡DEFCON 1!!

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

"I love how you look Catty i would love to change my fur to look more like yours" he pass his paws over hir fur petting her

"also i was talking about that other form of yours ... i think you did look different before you transformed me form my alien form i think"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Paws

I don´t rrrememberrr any differrrent forrrm mine, it´s my unique forrrm, i know it. ¡¡AAahhh!! my shadow in the lab, it was a fake shadow mine, sorrrrrry...

If you accept my gift of yourrr latex furrr, you have to suck all my cum of yourrr cunt and drrrink orrr eat it, and don´t drrrop any small tearrr of it because it´s verrry healthy to you and you need it NOW

Pppppppppppppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

((i am tired of the looooooong words, like "forrrrm" or "veeeeerrrrry", from now you have to imagine that shi talks with this style, dracomic))

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

"hum ... ok ... i will try but i don't know if i'm that flexible  " he sit on the floor holding his hips he pull towards him while leaning his torso forward

his tongue get really close from touching his own pussy ... but still its not enough  

"sorry Catty ... mind lending me a hand ?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Paws

Don´t worrrry, i let help you...

After a big moment of efforts of both, you have luck and you eat or drink all the cum of your new mate, immediately you sense or feel how your fur changes from normal or of an animal to very similar to the fur latex of Catty, and you have another orgasm hitting with your cum in hir face and mouth

In reaction, shi licks ALL the cum with hir flexible and long raspy tongue and she swallows it

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

he lay back close to her with a smile on his face

"i look better now thanks Catty " he affectionately lick hir face   

"should we do anything other then wait ? and have sex i mean "

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Paws

No, of moment, no, sorry, because we are linked or mated for ever now, and we don´t need any other fuck session, also we need to protect us from the rangers of the park, ¡¡shit!! i forget to remove the message of our sister in the answering machine, or destroy it, i hope that we have luck that they don´t find that record...

--------------------------------------------------------

In the underground base of the "Sisterhood"

A scientific goes to Sheila Mistress and says

We have a clue..., they or the creatures let behind a record of a message in the answering machine of the patient zero, called Amy..., sorry but the surname is still unidentified...

Good, good, very good, we are more near to them, investigate that "Amy", did you find the iPhone of the victim Samuel Mihies?

No sorry, we didn´t find the iPhone in the house or in the lab

Go on with the investigation, let´s move¡¡

Last edited by a moderator:

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

"ok " he come close to her rubbing his body against hir pressing his cock into her pussy

"i think im going to sleep for a bit now then " and that is exactly what he do with his cock deep inside Catty and his body  lying over hir not leaving much space for her to move or get out 

(she still can if she try )

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Jellax

"Thank you Mistress."

I ooze my way outof the bucket Mistress provised for me.  It takes several minutes but I am able reform part of a body.  I have a generally humanoid shape from the hips up, but my body still lacks identifying features.  My gooey form lacks the normal holes, nipples, fingers, and most facial features are very muted.  I slide my way into the kitchenand to the refridgerator.  Aftera brief struggle to open the door, leaving a multicolored goopy mess on it, I start going through all the food trying to find something to statisfy my hunger.  

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Paws

You two decided to take a nap while you rest in the cave of the park, you hear the sound of the water near to your cave, and you think that there are wild animals to hunt in the park that the ranger couldn´t control, you insert your cock into hir cunt, also shi does the same with you and now you are connected with your own cocks inserted in each cunts

Some hours after...

You hear a noise that it woke up you, and it put in alarm, you wait that Catty wakes up but shi doesn´t do it. You move a little without disturb to Catty and you see a female ranger alone looking your track before in the dried mud, you have time to decide what to do with her

((Your appearance now is a man or a humanoid with four paws that walk by your four paws clawed, red-fire eyes, orange-red latex fur, your brain is still changing and gives images of you two fucking with the ranger female converting her, all naked and the appearance of Catty like the image of Kate Perry, but with cat traits in hir head))

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jellax

After some moments to understand how to open the fridge with gooey hands, you finally open the fridge and see that Tony had refill all the fridge with food, drinks and a lot of things that now you don't understand it function, you see a fried chicken thigh and you take it, but when you taste it (the chicken thigh)

The taste of the chicken thigh doesn´t taste to anything, you try other foods, with the same result, your taste is disappeared. And in a moment, you put very nervously and think you are crazy that you forget to reconcentrate and your gooey body disappear into an oozing pool in the kitchen

Mistress arrives and see your problem laughing...

¡¡Oooooh!! I forget to ask you, you can´t taste or eat nothing of the food "aliens", you can only eat "alien" cum (female and male) and also all the things relationed with the cakes, like custard, cream, syrup, chocolate and other products of this style, sorry, but for your advantage, you can´t die like the "aliens"

If you see that your body has an excess of cream or gooey, you can give birth to a daughter made all of gooey, syrup or cream...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

he had wonderful dreams while sleeping with Catty before being waken up up by the presence of an alien .

Seeing that Catty was still sleeping he decided to give the alien as a present to hir ,shi should like it he imagined .

Moving silently toward the woman he prepare to pounce her once close enough ,in a moments notice he jump on her hoping she would be too surprised to react he would rip all her cloths apart and fuck her till she would either stop fighting back , become unconscious  or transform like he did  then pull her back to their cave and ... attack his lover's dick into the recently captured female.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Paws

You go out of the cave without any noise to wake up your mate Catty, you did it perfectly seeing or understanding that now your body is more evolved than the "aliens" of the planet, and you have the instruments to do it. You decide to feel or believe in your new primal instincts, in that moment your first hunt starts with this female "alien" ranger that is near to your nest or hidden cave...

You jump on the "alien" female without do any noise of your jump, immediately she tries to reacts with her weapon, but with a hit of your paw clawed, you push the weapon far of her hand. Immediately you rip her clothes with your mandible and claws doing some little scars in her torso, you insert your cock spiked while she screams until you put your paw clawed in her mouth, until her faces changes from anger to pleasure after some minutes

She doesn´t change or transform, because she needs some "cum" doses of your mated Catty or of your new Mistress, after some minutes (45 mins), she falls unconscious and you take her to your cave with Catty, waiting to hir reaction with your prey unconscious...

When you arrive to your cave, you see that Catty is in that moment, waking up and with your face and animal nose with ¿whiskers? to hir, like offering her to hir...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

he smiles laying the female alien next to his mate before looking towards her with a smile 

"Catty this ... humam was walking close to our cave so i decided to get her as present for you ... what you think ?" he was hoping she would like the present .

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Paws

I like your first present, my mate Paws. What do you think that we could do with her?, gimme some "naughty" ideas, please, my mate...

Shi inclines in front of you like a servant loyalty does with hir queen, putting a paw clawed between the two breasts of the female, while the female´s eyes rolls around with the pleasure that assaulted her vagina after your fuck session, shi says to you after shi smelt her cunt wetted 

You are a naughty doggie, you just have played with her without my presence, i need to claim her like my prey, grrrrrrrrrr...

This "grrrrrrrr..." sounds to you with a lot of naughty, and from the female alien, it sounds some words...

Please, who... ever you... are, human or... unknown..., please be... naughty, very naughty... with me..., my.... pussy... needs more... attention...

¡¡SHUT UP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH, FEMALE ALIEN!! I AM NOW YOUR MISTRESS AND I DIDN´T GIVE ALLOW TO TALK...

Shi (Catty) puts one of hir paws in the juiced and wetted cunt of the female while she screams of pleasure by hir contact...

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Jellax

I get increasingly confused and edesperate at the lack of taste fromthe food. Until It gets so bad my body starts to lose cohesion and I melt back into a puddle.  I look at Mistress as she explains, my feeelings hard to convey without facial fetures.

I geab a bottle of chocolate syrup and start to suckle on it.  "Mistress, please help! I'm so hungry, it's hard to think.  Campsite....  on the other side of river..."  I can feel myself getting weaker, I haven't eaten anything since I was 'born'.

((Or if you want, Tony could show up.)) 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Jellax

Shi (your Mistress) goes to you for hugging you consoling your weaked state, and shi says to you

I can allow you that you can feed your oozing body from ONE camper, only one, and you have to return here immediately, because i sense that this Tony could arrive in any moment of now, and i need you here to him, i don´t want any change there including the campers, ¿are my orders clear to you, Jellax? 

Shi opens the door to the outside and you have enough strong to go to the campsite and eat your feed, after you sucked all the chocolate syrup that gave enough energy to go there, shi waits to your return

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Jellax

I brubble happily at Mistress.  Strong enough to at least keep my body together, if not hold a specific shape, I ooze my way to the river.

Afraid to risk what the water will do to me I look for bridge to get to the campsite.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Jellax

You go out of the cabin of Tony, you remember that the campside is not very far from the cabin, you can do it, but there is a river in the middle of your way, you have luck because there is a wooden bridge rudimentary built that it used the people to cross the river, at least of your journey you have arrived to the campsite and you see that there are some people camping...

A family (5 persons), a couple (2 persons) and a small group of students boys scout (10 persons), you think that the couple is the more easy prey to fuck and eat their cum, you have luck because their tent is away from the rest of the tents, and you see that the male "alien" goes to the river to get water fresh while the female is inside of their tent, you have to decide what first victim you will take and feed from them (male or female)...

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Jellax

The male is very tempting, but he is close to the water, which still scares me.  Plus a deep nearly forgotten part of me goes 'yucky' when thinking of males.  

So, I go into the tent.  I hope to sneak in and 'feed' from the female, then sneak away, back tp Misttress.  If I am lucky no one will ever know I was here.  Except for the female having a very nice dream at least. 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Jellax

You decide to feed of the female by reasons that you only know, hate against males, anything. You go in your pool oozing form, by unknown reasons, after you transformed into an oozing pool, you think more less and act more spontaneously with this form, because you adapted to your new body oozed very fast...

You feel that your behaviors with the males had changed a lot, it´s like the males are "yucky" for you and only the females are "good", you don't know the reasons bu you accepted that...

You go dragging to the tent that the female is inside, and you see that she is doing their bed, and she is offering her back to you...

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Jellax

I see the female is not watching, so I decide to keep it that way.  I sneak into her bed.  I will stay hidden there until she starts to fall asleep then I will feed in a way that makes her feel good and gives plesant wet dreams.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Jellax

You try to sneak into her bed, and in a moment she turns back while you go hidden... . ¡¡By no hair for you have found!! if you should have more problems in your hidden place, she should discovers you but she didn´t. You have a lot of lucky.

You see that the male returns to the tent, they have dinner and they talk a little of the next day, after some time, you feel that the female is going to sleep and you are inside of her sleeping bag with her, now you are in the feet parts and you can see the physical body of the female without problems like a light day...

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Jellax

I wait, controlling the hunger thanks to the chocolate syrup, for the female's breathing to slow indicating she has fallen asleep.  Then I move up, caressing her legs.  Freeing her pussy, I go slow teasing her lips to be sure she is asleep and will not  fight me. 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Jellax

You don´t wait a lot, you see and listen that the couple are sleeping, being very sure of that, you start to get out her pussy very slowly, while your oozing body produces pheromones in touches of her skin, that produces dreams pleasant to the female, she believes now that a male is rubbing her body and he gets off the clothes of her, while really you are taking off her bra

In a moment, her hands goes to her pussy doing that you are inserted or penetrated by her fingers involuntarily, doing that her pleasant dreams goes more hot to her brain, starting to melt it.

Her fingers goes in and out with your oozing slime involving her hands, and penetrating more your body inside her, including the arrive of your body oozing to her vagina...

While she almost screams a male name, you don´t know but you sent a message mental that she understand of the male of her dreams with these words...

"We can´t be discovered by your boyfriend, please stay in silence, my lover devoted" "if you will be in silence, i will send you to the 7th heaven of the pleasure..."

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Jellax

I am slightly surprised when the female pushes me inside her.  But I use it to my advantage, entering her very deeply.  I savor the taste of her insides eatting all of her sweet sweet juices.  I ooze up and massage her breasts.  If I can i will makethis her biggest orgasm ever.  That way I will be better feed and leave her happy.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Jellax

You have had again luck, because in her hands it went put some parts of your oozing body, and you feel that those parts touches her breasts, doing that them puts very hard, you continue eating more her sweetly nectar or vaginal juices until your body grows inside her vagina, and inconsciently the male of her dreams says to her

"Do you want to come with me, my dedicated and devoted lover?, your dreams will come true if you come with me"

Immediately the female with no words says insistently or several times "yeeeees, please" with her hands waiting to his/your decision of take her, but you remember the words of your mistress, you think if you try to explain to hir (your mistress), shi will accept to the female in hir group new...

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Jellax

I am quite tempted to attempt to change the female, but I doubt Mistress would approve and  what if I mess up?  There are so many people around, I couldn't possibly leave here with another without causing a big comotion.   

But I am a little slow in stoping myself,  the female's cum and milk have already been changed permanently to be like sweet chocolate syrup.   I think this may bea good thing, with her changed fuilds and memory of reaally good wet dream she may come back to the camp.  Then I will find her again to make her even better.  Either like me, or her whole body becme a biiig juicy always wet pussy.

After the female has cum several times and my hunger is sated, I leave the tent and head back to the cabin.  Reforming my body along the way.