Queen of the Deep and Stats Management

Ko

Oct 4, 2015
I keep losing to the Queen of the Deep. Always because I can't stun her to prevent lust attacks. 

My libido stat is too high (100) and I want to lower it. But I can't think back on any world where an item would fix you if you libido hit 100.

I've made so many mistakes with my character build at this point then only thing I got right was it's appearance. And that's sad when you gotta fight and can't level up anymore to compensate for a bad stat area.

Do I have any options or should I start over and go to that guy on Tarkus, Lash,  and while my character clean? Or can I used the last of my 21012 Credits to buy a bunch of items to lower my libido to a reasonable level?

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
I keep losing to the Queen of the Deep. Always because I can't stun her to prevent lust attacks. 

My libido stat is too high (100) and I want to lower it. But I can't think back on any world where an item would fix you if you libido hit 100.

I've made so many mistakes with my character build at this point then only thing I got right was it's appearance. And that's sad when you gotta fight and can't level up anymore to compensate for a bad stat area.

Do I have any options or should I start over and go to that guy on Tarkus, Lash,  and while my character clean? Or can I used the last of my 21012 Credits to buy a bunch of items to lower my libido to a reasonable level?

As of this moment, there are no TF's that reduce libido. If you want to reduce it you have to go to Lash, he will reduce it to the 40's.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Using Minerva to edit your save beats using Lash's services, given the time it would take to get your parts back to normal.

Minerva-ing it down would take under 5 minutes. Once you open your file: Characters/PC/libidoRaw and maybe libidoMod, and adjust the value.

Also, unless the wiki is mistaken, Lash won't drop you from 100 "to the 40's" as was mentioned. Rather, if your Libido >50, he reduces it by 15% or your current stat.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Using Minerva to edit your save beats using Lash's services, given the time it would take to get your parts back to normal.

Minerva-ing it down would take under 5 minutes. Once you open your file: Characters/PC/libidoRaw and maybe libidoMod, and adjust the value.

Also, unless the wiki is mistaken, Lash won't drop you from 100 "to the 40's" as was mentioned. Rather, if your Libido >50, he reduces it by 15% or your current stat.

I always got down to the 40's.

Btw, how do you even use Minerva?

Last edited by a moderator:

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Btw, how do you even use Minerva?

Bestest Minerva Guide to Save Editing Ever

Online: Go here, click the big green button
Offline: Download and install Adobe Air > Download and install Minerva

0) Backup
1) Open a .sol file. This means a normal save. Save To File creates a different save type which is not compatible
2) Read this and this, then read the big purple warning on the second page again
3) Change numbers*
*Don't change a lot at once. Seems the more you do the higher the chance of the save not popping out right

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
The only stat you cannot salvage through in-game means is Willpower.

For Physique, Reflexes, and Aim, go to the Ten Ton Gym on New Texas and do the various workouts there.

For Intelligence, befriend Syri on Mhen'ga and talk to her about books.

To reduce Libido, use Dr. Lash's services on Tarkus.  There are various means of recovering the lost naughty bits depending on what you have.  I'm fond of using the Synthsheath found on Tarkus for cocks but Throbb is a viable substitute that should still see a net positive Libido loss.  You can use Terran Treats, bought on Tavros, to change the cock back to human and then you can adjust it to whatever you want.  For vaginas, use Pussybloom.

Ko

Oct 4, 2015
@MESeele

Thanks but I don't wanna cheat. I'll just use Lash. Gotta pay for my hubris.No more fixating on being voluptuous over battle functional. Lessoned learned smutty net RPG. Lesson learned. 

@Couch

Thanks. I guess I can use the gym to make up for the level cap. I already know Syri that's how I got my intelligence back up after messing up and getting treated.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I just got around to fighting her, and even with 100 Libido, 'Easy' perk and Goo armor equipped (40 % weakness to lust attacks across the board), Queen's lust damage was consistent but weak. Since I got 150 max Lust I had no problems beating her, but even if my character somehow got to have 100 libido without gaining Inhuman Desire perk, Focus Pills would have been enough to pull through.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
There are various means of recovering the lost naughty bits depending on what you have.  I'm fond of using the Synthsheath found on Tarkus for cocks but Throbb is a viable substitute that should still see a net positive Libido loss.  You can use Terran Treats, bought on Tavros, to change the cock back to human and then you can adjust it to whatever you want.  For vaginas, use Pussybloom.

You can also use the Dong Designer you find on Tarkus to get the right cock you want, and multiple cocks too if you're so inclined. Very convenient if you've got your parts to the right size but not the wrong type.

Ko

Oct 4, 2015
I just got around to fighting her, and even with 100 Libido, 'Easy' perk and Goo armor equipped (40 % weakness to lust attacks across the board), Queen's lust damage was consistent but weak. Since I got 150 max Lust I had no problems beating her, but even if my character somehow got to have 100 libido without gaining Inhuman Desire perk, Focus Pills would have been enough to pull through.

Okay I'll use the gym and then buy a focus pill and retry.