That guy, uh, WhatsAName, SoAndSo? Yeah, them.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
You know….. When will we have her as a crewmember? :D I know I'm a greedy little cunt. But I love Mirrin too much. Far far too much.

eeeee problem is she's at the point I want her to be at tbh, just lazing around, being a fembrodadmom

Ecchi Bunny

Oct 6, 2018
eeeee problem is she's at the point I want her to be at tbh, just lazing around, being a fembrodadmom
Glad she's at the point that you had in mind for her, shes amazing and you did such an awesome job on writing her. I hope you get a mood to expand her moar, because i just can't get enough of her.
You know?, when you have a favourite character in a book or a game you just wanna spend more time with them. Sorry, if that sounds too greedy or ungrateful, I'm far from that, the opposite, extremely grateful.

Reactions: Senera2000

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
am gachi rn
thanks to @William. and @runingman69 and Moira for a lovely gift of CHIBIKANE

akaneChibiMoira.png

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
a nice guy called Wes did a JoJo/Akane crossover

behold

YoshAkane Kira with KILLA QUEEEEN

Akira_Yoshikane.png

Akane has reached over 9000 and attained Chibi Saiyan OwO!

Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Jojo has always had the most hax villians around.

That's some super cute art mang, thanks for sharing.

WarmongerJack

Jan 18, 2020
Hey SoandSo, dunno if you read this forum at all anymore, but just wanna say really adored the Mirrin side story in the game, had loads of fun reading it, apart from it hitting literally every kink of mine, lol. The only disappointment is that there’s not more of it. I get that writer’s block, though, happens to the best of us, eh? Also sorry this is kind of a gay way to post on a forum but,

Admiring, Jack

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Hey SoandSo, dunno if you read this forum at all anymore, but just wanna say really adored the Mirrin side story in the game, had loads of fun reading it, apart from it hitting literally every kink of mine, lol. The only disappointment is that there’s not more of it. I get that writer’s block, though, happens to the best of us, eh? Also sorry this is kind of a gay way to post on a forum but,

Admiring, Jack

Thankyou my guy <3

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
You made it another year! :)

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
is muh birthday
Happy Birthday ^^ !!! I wish you stay well and fine, Hope all you friends and family stay well too, Also everyone who you loves, Wish you live longer, well and stay happy, and follow and accomplish all you dreams ^^ !!!
and last and not least always have some money in you pockets. Again Happy Birthday and stay well friend ^^ !!! Enjoy you day.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Last edited:

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Just curious, but any plans to make Mirrin’s Anal DP scene compatible with Buttslut perk? XD

Asking because it is pretty much impossible for me to get stretched to a looseness of 4 at this point and I want her to stick both her dicks in me! :p