Captain Katerina, the big-dicked bunny space explorer [feat. nice pics]

N.W.

Nov 28, 2017
Hello everyone. I'm ToonNik aka N.W. and I thought I might share this here (I hope this is the right place for this sorta thing).

It's Katerina, my OC and enthusiastic space explorer. She's also a herm.
The full character doc can be found here (it also has some nice art in it):
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Os7VolEAW9qPmjjEmTzrDNYhrREvMnYTYQw3HeLsT88

I made the art myself and if you like it you can check out more of my stuff here:
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/toonniks-n-w-s-artful-extravaganza-art-vault.11983/

I plan to write more for her later, if I find the time and if people like her. Feel free to give me feedback or ask me anything about her.

Hope you enjoy.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
hey wait dis is vanilla

N.W.

Nov 28, 2017
First love your art dude. Second that O.C. is awesome would love to see her developed and put in game top tier waifu.
thanks my man :D

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
i just came here to say that your a great artist
chase yo dreams

Skipper64555

Jun 4, 2019
What excellent work, better than I could ever do even with honey select. I may hit your email in the near future for a commission of my trials in tainted character, depending on how the next few days play out for me.

in the mean-time I've borrowed your character sheet to use it as a template for mine, If you would rather I didn't tell me and I'll throw it away.

N.W.

Nov 28, 2017
What excellent work, better than I could ever do even with honey select. I may hit your email in the near future for a commission of my trials in tainted character, depending on how the next few days play out for me.

in the mean-time I've borrowed your character sheet to use it as a template for mine, If you would rather I didn't tell me and I'll throw it away.
No, that’s perfectly fine.