Pokkaloh

hagya

Nov 18, 2015
newPat2.png

Hello,
You can play the final version here : http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/694990

You won an heavenly uninhabited island, colonize it to create a harem for yourself. Collect resources, construct buildings, peep on your girls, cook, fish, mine... The game is still on development however there is enough content to entertain you 2 hours or so if you complete it (Seduce the 5 girls and the mermaid). It's an open world game, the girls follow their own schedule while you work toward fulfilling your dream.

Last edited:

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
With how big the island is getting, it'd be nice to be able to set up some kind of auto-collector.  It took me several days of collecting nothing but wood to finally build that bridge despite always getting free materials from the first girl.

hagya

Nov 18, 2015
The bridge is a long term objective. However, I agree that collecting stuff around the island isn't really fun so I will probably remove this feature and add another way to gain items.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
looks good but I can't say i'm not sad there are no men to seduce

hagya

Nov 18, 2015
looks good but I can't say i'm not sad there are no men to seduce

I'll add some at some point ;) The concept of the game allows me to add anything

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Suggestion. Have a button in text bubbles to advance them. I've skipped a few already because I wasn't expecting them and clicked the screen to move.

Also, is there a plan for choice of gender/sex?

Last edited by a moderator:

hagya

Nov 18, 2015
Suggestion. Have a button in text bubbles to advance them. I've skipped a few already because I wasn't expecting them and clicked the screen to move.

yep, I'll do that! I will also change the font and the background in the next version.

Also, is there a plan for choice of gender/sex?

yes! I will do that once I added the scientist.

MasterSword

Jan 1, 2016
I love this game! Wish there was a way to see Sierra's island though. That would be pretty cool. Also I hate to sound finicky or anything but could you maybe make Maisha more attractive? She seems a little butch I don't know if anyone feels the same way as I do though. Just a thought and keep up the good work!

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
The fairies are a big help and the island doesn't seem nearly as big with someone collecting all the food and materials for me.  I still haven't found that damn bracelet though.  The updated art looks fantastic, but there should probably be a way to either jump to the next scene quicker or a skip button so that someone doesn't have to go through the whole thing if they accidentally activate it.

hagya

Nov 18, 2015
I love this game! Wish there was a way to see Sierra's island though. That would be pretty cool. Also I hate to sound finicky or anything but could you maybe make Maisha more attractive? She seems a little butch I don't know if anyone feels the same way as I do though. Just a thought and keep up the good work!

In next update, Svetlana will be reworked. Then I'll rework Maisha because I received a lot of complains about her.

The fairies are a big help and the island doesn't seem nearly as big with someone collecting all the food and materials for me.  I still haven't found that damn bracelet though.  The updated art looks fantastic, but there should probably be a way to either jump to the next scene quicker or a skip button so that someone doesn't have to go through the whole thing if they accidentally activate it.

The bracelet is south of her house. I hope you can find it and it's not a bug :S I'll put a skip button on animations but the girls won't be happy.

Scarebear

Oct 16, 2015
Looks like a fun game. Would you consider making an option for a female PC and male NPCs?

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
In next update, Svetlana will be reworked. Then I'll rework Maisha because I received a lot of complains about her.

The bracelet is south of her house. I hope you can find it and it's not a bug :S I'll put a skip button on animations but the girls won't be happy.

I was actually fine with Maisha.  She's somewhat butch, but that's part of her character.  She's also the only one that naturally walks around topless and isn't afraid of being seen naked from the start.

I did find the bracelet now.  Apparently I just wasn't looking close enough to that beach.

amestu

Feb 18, 2016
i hope you will add an option to play as a "female" (herm? dickgirl? something not-yet seen?) otherwise this is a really neat game. the character art is pretty sweet (though the sprites could use a bit of work.) and the gameplay,while somewhat repetitive is pretty fun. being an impulsive loot-whore, having all the things to collect really wets my willie.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
i hope you will add an option to play as a "female" (herm? dickgirl? something not-yet seen?) otherwise this is a really neat game. the character art is pretty sweet (though the sprites could use a bit of work.) and the gameplay,while somewhat repetitive is pretty fun. being an impulsive loot-whore, having all the things to collect really wets my willie.

I would prefer to have dudes that could be fucked first.

And yeah the grindtastic and hordetastic gameplay is pretty fun and the minigames add to it. But, oh boy does it need a graphical update, which from what I understand the girl art is getting, but the ground tiles needs too.

hagya

Nov 18, 2015
Rejoice! In the next version there will be a male inhabitant and the possibility to have breast.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Played the current version.  It's a good time waster with a lot of different mini-games that help keep the game from becoming too stale.  Some of the artwork does need work and a lot of the game is just going through the motions, but it would probably work rather well as a mobile game if you can get a good interface for it.

thedoubleyew

Oct 27, 2015
I like this so far. Lots to do and no big bugs, though it would be nice for all the scenes to have animation+cumshot eventually. I just can't seem to get any feather or find the mermaid. 

hagya

Nov 18, 2015
Great! Is there any image we can see?

Not really. The design has been made by one of my free artist so it will be reworked like the characters I drew myself so that everybody has the same graphic style.

I like this so far. I just can't seem to get any feathers. Am I clicking the wrong birds?

You can't hunt bird. Only the furry can hunt them and it's the only way to get feathers.

hagya

Nov 18, 2015
http://imgur.com/fpYSfBI

He'll be a doctor scientist. He's very old but since he is an expert of plastic surgery, he still looks young. He can perform an operation on the player so he can get breast. In the future, he will also be able to change the sex of the player.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
http://imgur.com/fpYSfBI

He'll be a doctor scientist. He's very old but since he is an expert of plastic surgery, he still looks young. He can perform an operation on the player so he can get breast. In the future, he will also be able to change the sex of the player.

That looks cool.

I'm not sure that just giving a dude boobs without doing other surgeries would look good.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
I like this so far. Lots to do and no big bugs, though it would be nice for all the scenes to have animation+cumshot eventually. I just can't seem to get any feather or find the mermaid. 

Fish at the mermaid reef and then cancel before catching anything.  Be sure you have 5 pearls before you do.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
I found what may be a bug. If you Give Up while fishing and you catch something while you're line's pulling up, you get two of whatever you caught. I can see the Give Up catching being a feature, since it follows logic, but not getting two of whatever you catch.

...I'm gonna exploit it until it's fixed, though, may as well.

hagya

Nov 18, 2015
I found what may be a bug. If you Give Up while fishing and you catch something while you're line's pulling up, you get two of whatever you caught. I can see the Give Up catching being a feature, since it follows logic, but not getting two of whatever you catch.

What a curious bug! It will be fixed in next version but I kept the cancel catching because it's a cool feature. I'm not totally sure it was intended when I first designed the fishing game but whatever :D Thanks for reporting it.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
What a curious bug! It will be fixed in next version but I kept the cancel catching because it's a cool feature. I'm not totally sure it was intended when I first designed the fishing game but whatever :D Thanks for reporting it.

No problem. I caught it (pun intended), it'd be a bit heavy on my conscience if I didn't report it.