how much milk from the tits universe is from actual cows?

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
title
and, as another question, would you feel okay with drinking boob milk all the time?
and another question, can this hypothetical tits breast milk have more or less nutritional advantages than other boob milk? for example, can tits milk have the nutrition of almond milk, while the average boob is just average milk?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Impossible to say. I'm tempted to say most milk is from actual cows, while modded breast milk is kind of a kinky luxury item. But I'm no writer or lore expert.

Reaha's milk is modded to be identical to normal milk(she talks about it), but it can be changed to chocolate very easily. So the second one would be trivial with the proper mod.

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
Cows wouldn't even be a native species to any non-Earth planet so I can't imagine there would even be much demand for it. In that sense New Texas's idea actually wouldn't be that strange. It's honestly quite strange that we drink another animal's milk as a regular beverage.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
For what it's worth, Treated Milk is stated to be even more nutritious than regular milk.

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
Wait, so if genuine cows are likely to be uncommon, where does New Texas get the meat from? That is, unless cows are actually on this planet (no mention of them in text). So what, you guys think there's a weekly sacrifice or something like that?

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
Wait, so if genuine cows are likely to be uncommon, where does New Texas get the meat from? That is, unless cows are actually on this planet (no mention of them in text). So what, you guys think there's a weekly sacrifice or something like that?
SXHG5.gif

wallysquid93

Feb 21, 2019
I do imagine they have cattle. Though considering the nature of Tits the market for Dairy Cows would be pretty small. The market for Beef Cattle though would still be in high demand. Leather would also be in demand and despite the cow characteristics of the New Texan people... their skin is still not as thick as an actual cow.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
who even says the meat we eat is actual cattle? Or maybe they've bred out dairy cows and only use breeds with good/efficient meat growth.

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
I don't think there's an actual enforced level of tech. I don't know if it was fixed but at one point in the intro you supposedly get to the hangar through a portal but in practice there's a regular old elevator lift that goes to it.

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
OR New Texans( and the rest of the universe)just use their versions of kettle(maybe New Texans use a special breed of varmints hmm).

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
OR New Texans( and the rest of the universe)just use their versions of kettle(maybe New Texans use a special breed of varmints hmm).
Except that varmints are silicon(e) based lifeforms. Last I knew we couldn't digest rock/rubber.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017

Uh? The New Texan primary export is in fact milk and cattle. that's stated in game. Real milk and real meat from real cows. Of course they cowgirls also add a bit of milk to the production, but it's only marginal.

Well, we’re one of the galaxy’s biggest suppliers of milk: both from our local girls and the REAL cows. The four-legged kind.