Masculine Male Suggestions

DespairMD

Nov 30, 2018
Aright ladies and gents, I know I’m still a pretty new member and tons of people say this, but for awhile I’ve been wanting to write something for this game I see asked for a lot that I also would love to see, a masculine male! However I need some advice.

My questions are as follows:
1. What characteristics in the masculine men in game (Ex: Busky, Geoff) do you personally find enjoyable?
2. Several of my rough ideas are planet based, thus I wonder what planets you think is in dire need of this sort of content
3. Oh boy I have some very specific kinks (pet play, muscle worship, and musk to name the big ones) that i’d love to center scenes around, but want to know if any one out there would also want it?

Reactions: Foxxling and PriyaX

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
On M'henga I'm pretty sure you'd be able to work in some sort of alpha zil. Undefeated and always ending up the dom, a legend whose chitin plates struggle to not show off his built body but who is also humble and takes care not to apply too much force lest he unnecessarily hurt something. I'm thinking a Tarzan vibe. Bonus for some way of convincing him to experiment and catch.

It's strange that we haven't really seen red male myr. I know males are prized and kept safe and everything but perhaps a decorated soldier who insisted on fighting could be done? The red venom isn't quite the musk sort you might want but an addiction path is in the realm of viability. Perhaps two paths, a love and sub-slave one. One where you avoid becoming addicted to red myr venom and the two of you develop an emotional relationship, and another where you do get addicted and then he sends you through bdsm-type drills that end up in him rewarding you with your venom fix and a quickie if you pass his routines.

Other than that I can't think of any other masculine males I'd like to see. My bi-ness leans toward the feminine partner side.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
...when you said planet ideas i thought we meant actual planets

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I don't know what questionble stuff you're typing about.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Kinks are kinks and everyone has a different set of liked and disliked ones. As long as the player is warned about what is to come, everything's fine and dandy.

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Honestly I'd like to see what kinds of guys you wanna write, even if they're just basic ideas.

And as for your questions.

1. Muscle, strength, deep voices, the general manlyness of men. Plus the countless types of genitalia you can slap on them.

2. Well we'd have to see what said ideas are. Just toss the ideas here with the planet they'll be on, and see what the feedback is. Really, all planets need men.

3. Alright, what you gotta do here is throw out any predisposition of writing for someone else. If you wanna write a hunky dude, write that hunky dude. Even if they're a musky bara dude with 3 cocks and six balls or whatever (I'm just spitballing here). If you wanna write it and you find it hot, and as long as it doesn't go against the blacklist (gore, hard rape, waterspots, and scat, don't write these and you'll be fine) then you can write whatever you want.

Fuck what anybody else wants, you do you and have fun while you're doing it.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
1. A lack of breasts.
2. All
3. "Daddy play", (pet/sub is worth considering, but there is no lack in current and planned Uveto npcs)

Reactions: Foxxling

DespairMD

Nov 30, 2018
Honestly I'd like to see what kinds of guys you wanna write, even if they're just basic ideas.

Honestly the big three I’ve thrown around are (in order of how developed they are)
1. Thraggan mechanical historian found in Novaholm. Big hunk with bigger brains. Kinda playing against “dumb orc” stereotypes. Lots of dry humor and slowly progressing sex scenes as you help awaken his sexuality, starting with a rub through clothes to full on pinned sex, with him realizing his more primal urges
2. Human Boxing Trainer on New Texas, more of a lean muscle type of guy. Lots of scent play and exercise sex. Conaidering taking the treatment with potential option to convince him for or against it. Will it turn him into a total himbo? Will it give him a huge ass dick? Who knows?
3. Pirate Raider on Zheng Shi, this one would have to wait for the planet to flesh out a bit more. For sure a complete brutal dom (not a lot of male ones in game that aren’t bad ends) Eventual oaths to soften him up or be his total bottom bitch.

DespairMD

Nov 30, 2018
The first two seem really interesting, particularly the non treated boxing traitor on New Texas. It's a fun idea, but if you wanna live on New Texas, you'd have to take the treatment, so I doubt he'd be able to have that job. So that'd have to change somehow.
Maybe just a temporary Trainer considering full time employment, and thus treatment

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I'm pretty sure the Treatment is necessary for New Texas citizenship/residence (It was mentioned during the cum-milker bad end)

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
I'm pretty sure the Treatment is necessary for New Texas citizenship/residence (It was mentioned during the cum-milker bad end)

For citizenship yeah, but not for residence, there are a few untreated people there. Like Yammi or Mirrin

PriyaX

Nov 24, 2017
Honestly the big three I’ve thrown around are (in order of how developed they are)
1. Thraggan mechanical historian found in Novaholm. Big hunk with bigger brains. Kinda playing against “dumb orc” stereotypes. Lots of dry humor and slowly progressing sex scenes as you help awaken his sexuality, starting with a rub through clothes to full on pinned sex, with him realizing his more primal urges
2. Human Boxing Trainer on New Texas, more of a lean muscle type of guy. Lots of scent play and exercise sex. Conaidering taking the treatment with potential option to convince him for or against it. Will it turn him into a total himbo? Will it give him a huge ass dick? Who knows?
3. Pirate Raider on Zheng Shi, this one would have to wait for the planet to flesh out a bit more. For sure a complete brutal dom (not a lot of male ones in game that aren’t bad ends) Eventual oaths to soften him up or be his total bottom bitch.

I have to say I like all 3, but 3 definitely interests me the most!

1. What characteristics in the masculine men in game (Ex: Busky, Geoff) do you personally find enjoyable?

2. Several of my rough ideas are planet based, thus I wonder what planets you think is in dire need of this sort of content

3. Oh boy I have some very specific kinks (pet play, muscle worship, and musk to name the big ones) that i’d love to center scenes around, but want to know if any one out there would also want it?

Um... personality generally, confidence etc.

I think honestly, other than New Texas, you could form a case for any planet (New texas, there's just busky, ciaran, quentin, Big T, and some one off/two off characters there so i think it's doing the best out of all the planets rn in that regard but if you want to go for New Texas, go for it)

I'd be into all 3 of those to be honest.

Will look forward to see what you end up doing, super excited because it's relevant to my interests.

DespairMD

Nov 30, 2018
I really appreciate all the responses! I think I’ve set my mind on writing the second option (the boxing trainer). I’ll probably have a basic outline in event submissions in the next week or so, but as this is my first time I’d appreciate help with editing and parser placement. Feel free to give ideas on stuff you’d like to see our Treatment-Considering Hunk do!

Reactions: Foxxling and PriyaX

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
WHY DID NOBODY @Me

I'm kidding... a little... you monsters