Video Game styled CoC: Corrupting Online Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
Im looking for people to do an rpg/mmo styled rp based off Corruption of Champions, maybe about 4-6 players is my max desired people, but less is alright too. The players would get stuck in the lewd game as their avatars and have to eventually escape or succumb to their fate/new life in the lewd world.

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
Would this be systemless or using PF/D&D X/another system? Interested either way.
I'd be quite interested too. Especially if there's a chance for Xianxia content too.

Thank you both for the interest, it'll be systemless, but you can optionally use your stats to augment how well you perform and your strengths and weaknesses. Also dice if you guys would like that. I'll make a sheet that'll let you guys keep track of stats, moves, items, etc. I am willing to curtail the rp to what you you guys want to experience and interact with.

I'm free for several hours definitely, shall I send start a pm/connversation with you both or do you prefer something in the main forum ?

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Well I'll be away for the weekend, but I can start Monday or whenever after that. I'd prefer to do it in main, but maybe certain secret stuff should be kept to pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.