What transformatives would you like to see?

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Pretty straightforwards question. Now, let's see your answer.

Personally:
Buffalo/Bison
Sealife and avians (we don't have enough of those)
Giraffe
Hippo
Bear
Rhino
Armadillo/Pangolin
Axolotl
Firefly
Mantis (and mantis shrimp)
Beetle
Bat
Mustelids (otter, ferret, etc)
Dinosaurs of course

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
1. Definitely more aquatic and avian ones.
2. More variants to cerespirin parts, basically more plant stuff.
3. Ganrael variant to being a goo person.
4. Pseudo mechanical. Essentially an organism that looks like it works like a machine, veins like cables and pipes, fluid bladder-based piston-like muscles, bone exoskeleton chassis along with the endoskeleton as an internal frame, bioluminescence for the illusion of it having lights or being electrically powered. That sort of thing. Tried to get something like this in a while ago, didn't work out too well.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
2. More variants to cerespirin parts, basically more plant stuff.

It would be cool to write the "leafy" or "foliage" flag for tail/arms/legs.

Like:

Arms: Your arms are covered in smooth, velvety, foliage, resembling almost tender and delicate petals. A few vines and vibrant flowers complete the look. giving your arms a lush, botanical appearance. From afar, it looks like your wearing elbow high gloves made of leafy materials.
Legs: Your legs are covered in a myriad of plant-like material. Lichen, petals, flowers and vines all giving the appearance of a veritable garden. The texture is smooth and pleasing and the flowers smell so fresh. It's a delightful fragrance. At distance, it looks like your wearing plant stockings.
Tail: Your tail has leafs, moss, vines and flowers growing all over it, like a miniature arboretum. It smells of pure nature, with a fresh, alluring aroma.

Reactions: Kesil and Preacher

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
That's literally just a human with elven ears.

There's a few more cosmetic details, but I'm thinking Crablord just wants addictive semen. :p

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
That's literally just a human with elven ears.
no normal human is that curvy with elf ears, addictive cum and huge dongs
its more satisfying to play as something when it has a tf since it wont tell you your a dzaan otherwise, the transformation scenes are also nice to have instead of mixing up other ones to get a non-exact thing.

There's a few more cosmetic details, but I'm thinking Crablord just wants addictive semen. :p
yessir
doesnt even have to have addictive cum for me to want it in the game

Reactions: sor

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
There could be a workaround in putting something into the code that checks for amalgamated parts and then depending on what you have it would spit out some sort of thing to call you.

For example:
If you have the horns from lucifer's apple, a dark type smooth normal skin, the elven ears from sylvanol and are human in all other aspects then you'd be called a dzaan. If at some point addictive cum becomes a feature that it can be included in that checklist as well.

There's a whole bunch of crap you could fit into this in order for characters to specifically be called certain things but ultimately it's not going to bring much to the table other than flavor fluff.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
1.More avian variety. I mean, the current generic avian TF is ok, but I'd like to see something more, like predatory birds (eagles, hawks, vulture's etc) to coloful ones (macaw, toucan, peacocks) and aquatic ones (swans, ducks, penguins).
2.I second the mantis one, but only because I want to see an orchid mantis.
3.Ferret TF is a must, considering than we have one in CoC...I think. Damn, I haven't touched it in a loong time.
4. Geckos, maybe? They're cute, colorful and nimble.
5.A more froggy Frog TF, probably? Kerokoras creep me out a bit. Perhaps because the featureless appearance of their heads.
6.Another vote for the armored mammalians (Armadillo and Pangolin)
7.Sea mammalians, like orcas and dolphins.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
There could be a workaround in putting something into the code that checks for amalgamated parts and then depending on what you have it would spit out some sort of thing to call you.

For example:
If you have the horns from lucifer's apple, a dark type smooth normal skin, the elven ears from sylvanol and are human in all other aspects then you'd be called a dzaan. If at some point addictive cum becomes a feature that it can be included in that checklist as well.

There's a whole bunch of crap you could fit into this in order for characters to specifically be called certain things but ultimately it's not going to bring much to the table other than flavor fluff.

You can suggest that to Fen or Jaques. Adding that is very, very simple. It's just a line of code modifying human descriptor to account for dark skin and elf ears and spew Dzaan.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
I've said this before in another thread, but I'd eventually love to see a Treatment-like TF for different primate species like gorillas, monkeys, orangutans, chimps, etc that emphasized each species' unique characteristics (except without the TF you get being randomized like the Treatment). I just want a chance to fulfill my dream of playing as a super intelligent monkey that got sent into space hundreds of years ago as a human experiment and found the UGC on his own long before everyone else did, is that too much to ask?

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I want more cybernetic stuff; arms, legs, tail maybe. And for it to be legitimately in the game... I probably won't use much, I like being soft, but I think they're cool.

Maybe Simii? I've forgotten already, I'm pretty content with half-Ausar.

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
Beetle TF, Hyena TF, Milodan TF. Also, fireflies are technically beetles, just with a softer shell and a glowing abdomen. You could lump them together easily.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Okay, this is basically turning into "Content You Want To See" mark 2.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Preacher's Microsurgon Errors is pretty spot on for what I want to see, now that my reptile thing is (relatively) taken care of. Its kind of unfortunate how many obstacles remain before it, such that it will possibly never be implemented.

Rocketman

Jul 16, 2017
I would like to see transformatives for: Draenei, Dzaan, and Thraggen.

It would be nice if there was a single transformative for turning your character into a herm without a bunch of other cosmetic changes.

Reactions: Drash

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Okay, this is basically turning into "Content You Want To See" mark 2.
It's more specific though, at least for now. Also, it's easier to pick apart for people wanting to write TFs than going through pages upon pages of material ranging from story to characters to items that aren't TFs to expansions for existing characters and scenes...

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015

It would be nice if there was a single transformative for turning your character into a herm without a bunch of other cosmetic changes.
Futazona, but it makes you bulky and feminine. Reversible changes, though.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
It's more specific though, at least for now. Also, it's easier to pick apart for people wanting to write TFs than going through pages upon pages of material ranging from story to characters to items that aren't TFs to expansions for existing characters and scenes...

^ This is the reason I made this thread, so I don't have to shift through hundreds of pages looking for specific posts.

This one being more focused can help future authors wanting to write TFs.

Draenei, I doubt that.

Dzaan is basically just a curvy human with dark skin and elven ears. Addictive cum is most likely not gonna make it.

As for thraggen, that's a green human with tusks. Well, I submitted yesterday a TF that might give you tusks and the thraggen descriptor if you meet the criteria. So that might happen at some point.

Last edited:

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Regarding my prior statement about avian variety, I've to say that I've plans to write a couple of partial TF to give more flavour (peacock tail, toucan bill, etc), as well as some full body TF, but I want to wait to my kangaroo TF to make it to the game before doing anything else.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
I don't know if it can be applied to faces.
Generally speaking, whatever is covering the rest of your body is also covering your face. I wouldn't rule it out unless it is specifically state what is covering your face.

Regarding my prior statement about avian variety, I've to say that I've plans to write a couple of partial TF to give more flavour (peacock tail, toucan bill, etc), as well as some full body TF, but I want to wait to my kangaroo TF to make it to the game before doing anything else.
Why wait for one project to get in when you can write four other projects while you wait for the first to even be noticed and have all four fail in succession on a monthly basis except for the one you were initially waiting on? *cries in corner*

In all seriousness though, you're going to wait a while so you might as well stave off the boredom by keeping yourself busy.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Reactions: ShySquare