CoC D&D Player Recruiting

Silver

Nov 7, 2015
I haven't done D&D stuff in a really long time, but I'm really interested in trying it again.  Is there still room?

PlasmaCat

Nov 2, 2015
I would be interested in this. I play D&D as a DM and Player. I understand 3.5pathfinder. One question. Will there be graphic artwork.?

jdc

Oct 21, 2015
If you wouldn't mind a last minute entry, I'm available 7PM EST on Sundays. Although it's been quite a few years since I've played D&D. And somehow, given the Skype ID of the DM, it looks like he just squeaks past any age restrictions given CoC's content. Will admit I would be tempted to see how many of Mr Welch's list of things he's no longer allowed to do I could put into action. Thankfully, elves don't look likely in this campaign so 'Before facing the dragon, not allowed to glaze the elf.' is off the list.

Hyde8

Oct 3, 2015
I'd be interested in taking a peek at the dm notes in case I'd ever want to run something similar ;)

Vaeldara

Dec 6, 2015
I`ll keep you posted

Thanks! I have watched fen's CoC game via youtube and I thought it was great, if you have a spot open I would love to get in on it (When I get my internet back up here in a few weeks) If not that is fine, if you stream it at all I wouldn't mind watching.

danigam

Nov 3, 2015
Thanks! I have watched fen's CoC game via youtube and I thought it was great, if you have a spot open I would love to get in on it (When I get my internet back up here in a few weeks) If not that is fine, if you stream it at all I wouldn't mind watching.

A spot has just opened up if you`re still interested?

Dang, wish I had been here sooner for this, looks like fun. 

Report back how it goes!

We have an opening now if you`re still interested?

Also

Attention!  As of right now we are looking for 2 new players for skype game, as always it is first come, first serve

Last edited by a moderator: