Stupid question

darkgryffon

Nov 4, 2015
Ok, due to being recently new to the revamped forums :p , i kinda have a dumb question. I am currently doing zetaz dungeon, and realized i needed pure honey. I went to the forest to talk to the beegirl, and yet the fight option is only available. i assume this is due to a change in how they work, similar to the jaguar, where its a permanent choice. So i was wondering is there a way to reverse this as i never intended to lock myself in constant conflict with the bee girls ^^" and yes i mean even with editing my save file. Oh sorry and rather, do i still need pure honey for purifying vala or is it another item now ^^"?

Ok, due to being recently new to the revamped forums :p , i kinda have a dumb question. I am currently doing zetaz dungeon, and realized i needed pure honey. I went to the forest to talk to the beegirl, and yet the fight option is only available. i assume this is due to a change in how they work, similar to the jaguar, where its a permanent choice. So i was wondering is there a way to reverse this as i never intended to lock myself in constant conflict with the bee girls ^^" and yes i mean even with editing my save file. Oh sorry and rather, do i still need pure honey for purifying vala or is it another item now ^^"?

Ok so i figured out what i needed to edit, but would still like to know if there is a way to naturally reverse the hostility of the bee girls ^^"

Last edited by a moderator:

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
If you are have Exgartuan or worms, youll get different scenes.

If you are a bee morph, or have a large enough cock, you should get a special scene where you are guaranteed honey.

Otherwise, it looks like once youve fought her five times, you're stuck there. The only way to change it would be to lose to her more times than youve won (with or without raping her). You then would get a scene where either you leave or get impregnated with eggs (no chance on leaving without egging if you have a high corruption and libido).

jdc

Oct 21, 2015
If you just want to purify Vala, you could use the pure pearl from Marae assuming you've completed the Factory dungeon and shut it down and destroyed the controls instead of making it blow up by using the valves.