Project M-PR3G: Experimental Mod for Male Pregnancy Content

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
This has been discussed ad nausean, for male pregnancy to work you'll need to rewrite every vaginal birth scene in game, and you'll also force everyone who wants to write a pregnancy in the future to account for your male pregnancy fetish, which is something they might not want to do. Code wise, butt pregnancy is as simple as changing a single line of code from false to true, Fenoxo already explained how it works in detail, the complex thing is rewriting a fuck-ton of content.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
I'll be satisfied with a couple of PC pregnancies, involving only special NPC with unique kids or the like, such as Sera, or maybe others like Shekka.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
I was only answering the question on previous page regarding what kind of Mpreg content we were expecting to see. Since a small handful of NPC impregnating the player is a much smaller burden than a rework Pc pregnancies for every mob and every dicked NPC on game, I thought that I was more doable. What's the problem with you? It was only an answer.

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
I have an interest in this project, but am strongly against NPC fathers, as I believe the best way to make this work would be generic pregnancies only, and only with mobs with no social pregnancy scenes hooked in. Good examples are Sydian pregnancy and Zil pregnancy with baby-daddy interactions REMOVED COMPLETELY unless someone personally and completely re-writes them. I would believe in making it so you cannot be MPR3G modded unless you have no vagina and having vaginas completely locked while modded. If someone would provide me with the full document of the Sydian pregnancy, I would make the necessary contextual edits in a seperate document to the best of my abilities. Testing a single case before thinking about expansion is important. This is limited, but better limited and extant then comprehensive and a pipedream. This will be extremely difficult and we would want to either train someone with an interest to code it or pay someone disinterested and capable. There would be no guaranty it would be implemented but if we provide a single fully polished example it would be proven possible. I want to see this happen and am willing to put in work. Sorry for a lack of paragraph breaks I am on my phone.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
I have an interest in this project, but am strongly against NPC fathers, as I believe the best way to make this work would be generic pregnancies only, and only with mobs with no social pregnancy scenes hooked in. Good examples are Sydian pregnancy and Zil pregnancy with baby-daddy interactions REMOVED COMPLETELY unless someone personally and completely re-writes them. I would believe in making it so you cannot be MPR3G modded unless you have no vagina and having vaginas completely locked while modded. If someone would provide me with the full document of the Sydian pregnancy, I would make the necessary contextual edits in a seperate document to the best of my abilities. Testing a single case before thinking about expansion is important. This is limited, but better limited and extant then comprehensive and a pipedream. This will be extremely difficult and we would want to either train someone with an interest to code it or pay someone disinterested and capable. There would be no guaranty it would be implemented but if we provide a single fully polished example it would be proven possible. I want to see this happen and am willing to put in work. Sorry for a lack of paragraph breaks I am on my phone.

Mpreg ain't happening. First you'll need permission from the authors that wrote the pregnancy scenes before making any edits, a lot of them will simply say no.

There are way too many pregnancies to edit and many more to come and authors simply won't bother with the male variant because they might not like that particular fetish.

It's way too much work for such a very specific and limited fetish and worst of all it forces that fetish down the throats of anyone who writes pregnancies.