Wishlist of things to come.

Dec 5, 2018
Let me share my thoughts here and id like to hear others aswell on this topic - the collective desire for what is to come.

Let me start by saying that i really like how things have been going for a while, absolutely stellar work, especially that Amber inclusion in the crew was an excellent decision and overdue. Generally what is enjoyable to me is coming to the ship to check up on the lads i have on board and im taking everyone with me, - upgrading mobile base and recruiting people is where its all about. Surely there are more crewmembers to come aswell as finishing questlines for existing shipmates, but who would you like to have included?

For me its Mirrin, let me explain why: she is somewhat lonely on the New Texas, is a personal trainer (obvious vocation for when she is on board) and seems to like the main character. So! Suppose you could build a miniature gym for the crew on board the ship so instead of hustling your ass from ship to shore x100 times to get that strength up/sleep cycle you leisurely did that on ship with less clicks AND you'd have Mirrin as a crewmember there to help you out. Its a win-win! Extra flavor text for what the crewmates are doing, obviously but here is what you must be thinking: ship is small and you are already having trouble finding room for everyone to sleep in. Solution: you purchase a mid-late game new vessel or otherwise acquire it, - leading to potential future expansions on the ship itself.

Apart from that what id personally like to see and this is probably not something most would be on board with is the expansion on the consistent submissiveness of character. Let me explain what im on about here: suppose you have Bess set for dominant; you get dommed by Pippa and sucked off Amber a whole bunch of times in a row, get fucked by others aswell so crew 'picks up' on your tendency and take the initiative rather then wait for you to show up and show interest in sex. Just imagine you are weary from a long day of shooting mobs you crawl in the ship and immediately get forced into sex like a lost encounter with someone from the crewmembers who are 'domineering' towards the player in some form. Furthermore you wouldnt be able to choose what kind of sex you want with crewmembers who got that enabled or potentially all of them, - as is you get to pick and choose whatever you want, but think of how it goes with Serra when she is dominant -you dont get to pick what sex scene you get, same thing here. Speaking of which dominant Serra shop relocation would also be neat (i know it wont happen, but one can dream).
Another one who would be a great addition to the crew should be Verusha, she is literally a mercenary, lets hire her on a permanent basis.

What about you guys?

TLDR:
Basically what id like is to get Mirrin and Verusha on board with miniature gym(where you can raise stats) also to let the crew show some more initiative and be agressively dominant towards players who specifically choose to consistently be submissive.

Last edited:

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
what id like is to get Mirrin and Verusha on board

Yeahhhhh we're gonna need a bigger boat (ship).

as for an actual weigh in, yeah i like Mirrin and would like to have her on board, but verusha just rubs me the wrong way. i don't mind being a bottom or a submissive so long as the character is a bit caring (and willing to switch), but verusha just seems to use you for her own enjoyment and that's it. and yeah i know her backstory and what she went through, but you'd think she'd at least soften a little.

in terms of hirelings i'd totally like to see tessa, dane (i know he's coming), and brandy added to the list. tessa's story is interesting as all hell and there's plenty of room for a trained assassin in my parties (not to mention stories about contracts are always fun to listen to). dane is my hope for a best buddy sort of character, the gai to our kakashi, the wolfwood to our vash the stampede, the turk to our J.D. . brandy i'd love to see because while she's a mute (moote) she's also adorable, and her build ticks off a lot of my fetishes.

Reactions: ElBoob

theblacksmith

Nov 29, 2018
I, too, am rooting for everyone's favorite albino spacebro, and it seems like an appropriate "fuck you" to your cousin. I'm also hoping we see more of Brandt, maybe bring her on as a pilot once you upgrade to a newer ship that's capable of interfacing with her implants.

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
Systems like that aren't something easily slipped in at this stage. They have to be confined to a single character or the game has to have been designed around the idea.

If you haven't you should check out Fall of Eden; even incomplete there's a good bit of content and it has a system that tracks dominant/submissive behavior.

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
verusha just seems to use you for her own enjoyment and that's it.

well yes, it would seem like that since that is 100% what she does.
Before you can say anything she whispers in your ear, "Now if we're going to do this, you should know that I'm going to fuck you and I don't care about your pleasure."

as for her softening up, well, I have a Verusha quest in the works.

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
well yes, it would seem like that since that is 100% what she does.

as for her softening up, well, I have a Verusha quest in the works.

She fell into 'victim becomes victimizer' sort of archetype when i read her story, and i figured 'hey maybe she'll realize and begin to soften up, see she's doing to others what's been done to her'. As far as using you i don't just mean sexually, she's just generally using you for her own entertainment.

also cool glad to hear she isn't finished, not enough mercenaries or pirates around in this space frontier game in my opinion

Reactions: IATIHIA2

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
She fell into 'victim becomes victimizer' sort of archetype when i read her story, and i figured 'hey maybe she'll realize and begin to soften up, see she's doing to others what's been done to her'. As far as using you i don't just mean sexually, she's just generally using you for her own entertainment.
while that is partially true, (and intended) there's one big difference between what she does to the player and what has been done to her. And that would be consent, she might overstep your boundaries a bit, but if the pc tells her no she'll ultimately relent.

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
so ptsd with a bit of a rape fetish then. that dos make sense and is actually quite common

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
while that is partially true, (and intended) there's one big difference between what she does to the player and what has been done to her. And that would be consent, she might overstep your boundaries a bit, but if the pc tells her no she'll ultimately relent.
Oh yeah totally, the consent is the one thing that shows she cares even just a tiny bit. I didn't mean for it to sound like she became like the person who abused her, just that she took on the same role as said abuser. As Tyrion Lannister once said "i've got a soft spot for cripples, bastards, and broken things."

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Mirrin as a crewmember

tenor.gif

Sorry fren:

https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/wip-mirrin-part-2-the-preggening.10711/