[Implemented!] Lorelei The Thief

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I would have started shortly after the start of the month, so... 20 days, maybe?

Reactions: Thebiologist

Pelki

Mar 9, 2017
Decided to take a stab at the editing thing for the first time by making some syntax/punctuation adjustments, but ended up blowing up the comment-sideboard-thing while going through the first paragraph. Is that normal or will I just end up pissing people off by making a bunch of minor adjustments? Honestly not sure how this works, sorry.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
You have to keep in mind the writer's personal style while critiquing something like syntax - otherwise, it's too easy to get carried away and turn their writing into yours.

That said, what I saw so far seemed to be okay, so if you have the patience to do any more, I'll consider them.

Pelki

Mar 9, 2017
Ok, cool. I'll go through some more and try to be more mindful in general about your writing style as well as just the amount of edits.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Lorelei with 2,800 words!

The only ("only") things left in Lorelei's base content is all her sex, and I got started on that with this update. This completes her [=Worship=] scene, where you get on your knees and start paying Lorelei some very special lip-service. I did this one first because it was referenced earlier in the doc, so I figured I might as well get to it first.
“Touch me,” she commands, her right hand going to her boob and squeezing it, playing with it right in front of you. You do as you’re told and reach upward, grasping onto her other boob, squeezing and pulling it and palming at her nipple, working your hand and tongue to an off-rhythm beat. You lean upward slightly and take her studded clit into your mouth, sucking on it and flicking it with the tip of your tongue, before releasing and diving back in, sucking down her pussy juice voraciously.

Lorelei huffs through her nose again, her hips humping into your face, eager to get as much pleasure out of you as she can. You twist your head, spiralling your tongue into her box, searching for that ever-elusive G-spot. Maybe it’s in a little deeper….

“Fffff,” she starts, catching herself before she said anything <i>unladylike</i>. “Yes, [pc.name],” she continues. “{no collar:You’re so</i> talented, <i>[pc.name]. It’s been… mmmmm, decades since I’ve met a tongue like yours.}{Collar:Keep it u-uuuup, [pc.name]. With skills like yours, I’m tempted to keep you right where you are…. }” She bucks her hips into you, twisting her hips from side to side to try and nestle you as deep against her as she can. “{no collar:Keep</i> this <i>up, and I may just have to return the favor. I wouldn’t want to s-seeeeeeeem selfish, after all.}{collar:How’s that sound? Every – oooomph,</i> every <i>day, we put you right back here, and get you started all over again….}”
{No collar:She groans wordlessly, not making any effort to say anything as she comes down from her elongated climax. Her body slowly starts to relax, but she’s jolted with a third, and then a fourth, smaller orgasm, as she winds down from the excitement.}{Collar:“Taste me,” she demands, her hips weakly bucking into you as she seeks a third, and then a fourth, orgasm from your overworked mouth. “Get used to it….”}
I thought I wrote quite a lot of good stuff with this scene, and it sucks I could only choose two teasers to give you! If you're interested in reading all of the good stuff, though, you can find it all on my Patreon!

Reactions: sxus and Egman

Egman

Dec 9, 2016
Updated Lorelei with 2,800 words!

The only ("only") things left in Lorelei's base content is all her sex, and I got started on that with this update. This completes her [=Worship=] scene, where you get on your knees and start paying Lorelei some very special lip-service. I did this one first because it was referenced earlier in the doc, so I figured I might as well get to it first.

I thought I wrote quite a lot of good stuff with this scene, and it sucks I could only choose two teasers to give you! If you're interested in reading all of the good stuff, though, you can find it all on my Patreon!
I thought that nothing could beat Lane...but now I have some SERIOUS doubts about that. Very excited to see her in the game, keep up the good work! :3

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated with 1,200 words. I wasn't feeling great today. Not bad, just, not great, and I wanted to try and get to bed a little earlier, so I put in less work than usual. I thought of not putting in any, but I already took yesterday off; I couldn't do that twice.

Anyway, this update gets started on her [=Vanilla=] scene, where Lorelei flips you over and starts topping you.
Lorelei pulls away and puts her chin on your shoulder, taking in a deep breath through her nose, imbuing your scent on her nostrils. “I hope you don’t mind,” she whispers, nibbling on your ear – she’s surprisingly gentle about it, considering how wantonly you two are humping each other. “I can get a little… possessive, when it comes to my property.”

She licks you, from your neck to the back of your ear, slowly; she moans right into your ear as she goes. “{No collar:Sometimes,” she whispers, her lips pressing against your ear, making sure her dirty little secret is only between you two, “after a particularly good heist… I like to touch myself with my gains.” She kisses you, then rims your ear with her tongue. “I wonder what that makes you, then, hmm…?”}{Collar:Like I told you before… sometimes, after a particularly good heist… I like to touch myself with my gains.” She bites onto your ear again, her tongue lashing out to rub at the spot she just bit. “And you, my darling… mmmm, you are my greatest heist of them all.” She presses her lips right up against your ear, whispering like she were about to share her darkest secret. “I am going to</i> fuck <i>you….”}
These 1,200 words is about halfway into the scene, so the next update should finish it, at the very least. There will also be content for PCs that are too big to properly fuck her.

If you like me and want to support my work, check me out on Patreon! Especially now that payday is coming up. Now would be the perfect time to sub if you haven't!

e: by the way, for anyone wondering, this update puts us over the 30,000 words mark! We're at 30,700, specifically.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Okay you said not bad endings, what about a good ending? You know like with akane or frosty?
I wasn't planning on writing any ending at all. Although, earlier today on Discord, we started talking about maybe writing a bad end for virgins, if they happen to make it that far.

Speaking of Lorelei, I updated her with 2,100 words! Most of these are variations, since the PC can have different equipment, each with their unique 'outputs.' This wraps up her [=Vanilla=] scene and I'll probably do her [=Ask4Oral=] scene next.
“That’s right, [pc.name], taste me. Suck my titty,” she says – surprisingly vulgar language, coming from her, but she’s understandably in a vulnerable position. “{no collar:There is nothing in this universe that can pull us apart right now. Every part of us belongs to each other.}{collar:Right now, there is nobody in your universe except me. Every part of you,” she hisses, “belongs to me.}” She clenches her arms, hugging you tighter into her cleavage, and her hips seem to jack harder against you as she listens to her own words. “{no collar:This is what it’s like to be with a</i> real <i>woman.}{collar:You were</i> made <i>to belong to</i> me.<i>}”
You switch nipples – not that it’s easy, being as lost in her cleavage as you are – and start again. Lorelei maintains her usual pace, {cock: pounding your crotch into the mattress, bringing you both ever closer to that elusive edge and excited to feel you fill her up}{vag:grinding your crotch into the mattress, eager to feel you clench and squiggle in pleasure as you’re brought to that elusive edge}{cock, too big:grinding your cock into the yourself, eager to know what it feels like to straddle your massive log as it unloads gout after gout of cum onto your chest}. Her movements are getting less nuanced and more ‘direct’ the longer she goes – she’s getting close, and she knows you are, too.

She pulls back, putting herself into a sitting position, her hips atop of yours. Her face is flushed, and she’s got a coy, sinful little smirk. “I want to see the look {no collar:in your eyes}{collar: on your face},” she pants, her body bounding against you faster and faster, “{no collar:when you cum for me. And I want you to look into mine}{collar:when you submit to me. That look of… total… belonging.}”
Christmas is coming up. Tossing me a fiver on Patreon would make a great Christmas gift!

Reactions: sxus and Egman

Robot_Jesus

Aug 29, 2015
Is she going account for multi-dicks?? Cause I know Paige is either weird with them sometimes or my smallest is still too large for anal.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
It's going to cost my Steele 230 million galactic credits to submit to Lorelei.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated with 1,000 words! A shorter update today because I have plans for tonight, and I wasn't sure if I'd have the time for a full, proper sit-down like usual, so I just did what I could. This update starts us on the [=Ask4Oral=] scene.
In that case, with her permission, you ask if she, maybe, wouldn’t mind… going down on you? You know that being the bottom is not usually a position she’s keen on taking.

“Oh, darling,” she says, her one visible eyebrow arching in sympathy. “First of all, I’d</i> love <i>to. Like I said, I consider myself an unselfish lover. Good relationships, including the one you and I share, are about giving as much as they’re taking.” She pats the bed, inviting you next to her. “Sit, and I’ll take care of the rest.”

You do as she asks, and take a spot on the bed next to her. As you move, Lorelei drops from the bed and onto her knees, sashaying herself in front of you; she doesn’t wait for you to {not naga:spread your [pc.legs]}{naga:get too comfortable} before, with {no collar:confidence}{collar:authority}, she settles herself in, her body heat radiating over your [pc.lowerBody] and warming you and your equipment.

{collar:“And second of all,” she says, her eyes half-lidded and her predatory smirk growing by the inch on her face. Her tongue snakes out, languidly licking and wetting her chops. “You’re about to find out that being dominant can take</i> many <i>positions.”}
If you'd like to stay abreast of Lorelei's updates, hit me up on Patreon!

moobere

May 19, 2017
You’re about to find out that being dominant can take</i> many <i>positions.”

Ducking hot.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated with 1,200 words! I don't have an excuse for the smaller update tonight, that's just pretty much my bad through and through. This completes most of the oral scene, and all that's left for it is the climax, before I move on to the next scene.
{cock:She replaces her mouth with her hand for the moment, jerking you slowly and sensually, her fingers lightly gripping your shaft and deftly tickling at your skin}{vag:She replaces her mouth with her hand for the moment, thrusting one finger, and then another, into your body, slowly and gently. Her palm angles itself to graze against your vulva, tickling you}{titfuck:She gives her mouth a rest and lets your head lay against her cheek as she slowly pumps her breasts against you, thrusting you into the valley of her cleavage over and over}. “Everything I do is like a master painter’s stroke of their brush against a canvas, [pc.name], or like a musicians pen against a music sheet. You are my blank slate, and with you, I can practice my craft. We are making</i> art <i>together, darling.”

Her motions increase in speed, but only slightly. It’s enough to get you to gasp and writhe. “And you, yes! Your every breath is like a singer reaching that perfect pitch; your every quiver is a dancer performing a flawless pirouette. With everything you do, I am learning more of you and how you perform.” She kisses your genitals once more. “I hope you’re learning from me as well. It wouldn’t do for you to underperform for someone else in the future{collar:. Anyone willing to say they belong with me must act the part}.”
patreon

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Lorelei with 2,100 words! Around half of this is finishing off her Oral scene (variations suck and are a huge difficulty to write. They damn near make not want to do it), and the rest is starting her [=Frot=] scene, where she sits on your lap, and starts grinding on you and giving you rubjobs while aggressively making out with you. Have an extra-long preview because I liked what I wrote.
{no collar:You sit yourself down next to Lorelei, and you run your hand along her silky-smooth leg. She hums in approval at your boldness, and opens her legs further, giving you more thigh to play with. Before you get too excited or intimate, you tell Lorelei that there’s a far more comfortable seat in the room, and it’s not on the bed.

She smiles and lowers her brow at you. “I’ll have you know, this mattress is made the finest of Mhen’ga’n fabrics, and manufactured by the best medical technicians at JoyCo for the deepest sleep possible.” She stands, then, gracefully, she turns to you and hooks her right leg up and across your [pc.waist]. You take her hand for support as she pulls herself into you, chest-to-[pc.chest] and crotch-to-crotch. “And the quilt is made with distilled Myr silk from Myrellion.” She leans into you, her nose touching yours. “That’s quite a ‘comfort’ you have to measure up to, [pc.name].”}

{collar:You ask Lorelei for permission to sit, and she grants it with a nod. You take a spot next to her, your hands folded over your lap – and Lorelei pulls them apart, taking your hand in hers. “Don’t be so nervous, [pc.name],” she says sweetly, squeezing your hand. “I can be gentle, if you’d like. Just tell your mistress how you want her, and she’ll take care of the rest.”

In that case, you decide to be forward with your wants. You want to feel your mistress on your lap: you want to hold her close to you, and you want to feel her chest against yours. You want to –

Lorelei shushes you by putting her free hand’s index finger to your [pc.lipsChaste]. Without another word, she leans over you, hooking her right leg over and around your [pc.waist], straddling you exactly as you wanted: her chest against your [pc.chest], and her groin against yours. Her body feels so <i>warm</i> against you, all over you.

“Ooooh,” she coos, wriggling her hips and getting herself nice and snug against your body. “I can already tell, this is the best seat in the room,” she whispers, her tongue slipping out to lick her lips.}

Her arms wrap around your shoulders loosely, and she keeps her nose pressed against you. She moves her body against you – her pebbly-hard nipples grinding into your [pc.chest], and her hips moving and dancing sensually on yours. You can feel the heat of her pussy against your {cock:[pc.cock], rousing it to attention, sniffing out a fine, virile mate to play with}{vag: own [pc.vagina], rousing it to life and drooling for a chance to play with a friend}, and the heat of her breath coming out in short, giggly rasps as she moves. She begins to hum a rhythm-less tune as she moves, swaying her body in time to her own music.

“{no collar:Now what?” she asks you, tilting her head from side to side in time with her body. Her lips are so close to your own that you can feel them move with her words. It inspires you, and you know exactly ‘what:’ you close the distance, your [pc.lips] against hers}{collar:Just follow my lead,” she tells you, tilting her head from side to side in time with her body. You can’t help but tilt your own head with her. You <i>feel</i> the words leave her mouth, her body is so close to you – and, taking that as inspiration, Lorelei closes the gap, putting her lips gingerly to yours}.
I'm booked all through the weekend, hour-to-hour, starting tomorrow evening, and I won't be done until Sunday night. Like, I'm so thoroughly booked that I don't know when I'll have time to take a shower. I'll see if I can't pump out another 1,000 words tomorrow by noon or something, but don't be surprised if I can't.

If you'd like to support me and my work, and the tribulations I go through in my personal life, considering throwing me a buck or two on my Patreon!

Regardless

Jul 20, 2018
OK no offence but I have a problem with your writing that has been annoying me for a while now but hasn't felt worth while to mention. It's continued presence however is starting to genuinely bother me. "the finest of Mhen'ga'n fabrics", Mhen'ga is a backwater dump of a jungle world that got discovered in the last few years. Even if somehow something on the planet (that's never been mentioned) made high quality fabrics there's still no way they could trump the entire rest of the civilised universe. Bottom line, ain't nobody getting sheets from there. The same problem occurred when Paige wanted honey wine. Oh your favourite drink ever is from this recently discovered planet in the middle of conflict where little to nothing is getting off planet at all. Let alone bringing booze all the way to Tavros to sell at a price a yoga teacher can afford even as they save for surgery. Sure the PC can do this but when and how on Earth did she try it before. You need to stop using rush worlds as if nothing else exists. Make up a coreworld planet that exists or use somewhere established (like for the sheets use the Siel home world or a colony, that makes sense) but if you keep using only rush worlds then your characters seem less travelled, in some places in makes no sense due to availability and price, the references are at odds with the items mentioned (reminder that Quinn, a Zil tribe leader from Mhen'ga, sleeps on a bed with furs not high quality at all) and it makes the universe in general seem smaller.

Reactions: Athena

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
So what this paragraph boils down to is, you want me to stop referencing Mhen'ga as a place?

I'll take your advice and swap out Mhen'ga for Xhixia, the Siel homeworld, but "making up a coreworld planet" is a terrible idea because doing that for the sake of a single throwaway line would cause bloat, especially if everyone did it. Not every little detail has to be 100% original all the time.

And for the Paige thing, keep in mind, she was written at a time when not a lot of alcoholic drinks were available in-game. I could have just made one up, but then that would be a whole thing about where it would be; how much would it cost; how long does it take to travel there to get it; etc etc. For how she knows she likes it, fucking, I don't know, maybe she got it as a gift from one of her students or something, what do you want from me

Reactions: ShySquare

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
As I understand it, it's less about you referring to Mhen'ga, but more that you're referring to Mhen'ga as if it was not the shitty, out of the way newly colonized cesspit that it actually is

Logically, there are no such thing as "fine mhen'ga cloth" as any cloth of any serious quality there is imported... you might get away with "fine honeywine" though as IIRC that's from Myrellion? And those at least have a civilization who can trade finely crafted goods

Regardless

Jul 20, 2018
It's more about the references falling apart under the barest scrutiny. Like if Lorelei said she had a brilliant new perfume from Tarkus. A literal trash planet. It immediately doesn't fit. On the other hand if she had a perfume based on the Zil from Mhen'ga it makes sense, still feels like a bit of a "small world" as it were but it makes sense.
This isn't meant to be rude, sorry if it came across like that, I do like your writing bar these brief moments. You don't have to make up places because there are plenty of more core-ward worlds that have been mentioned but haven't been fleshed out at all. Obviously 90% of the time none of this matters at all but sometimes, like here, it really takes me out of the writing.

Reactions: Athena

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Hey, sorry for the lack of updates for the past ten days. I updated Lorelei just now, with 1,000 words, which isn't a lot, but hopefully I can get back into the swing of things going forward!
“Mmm,” Lorelei moans, pulling away from you. She looks you over, from your eyes to your neck; her eyes are half-lidded and her tongue languidly licks at her lips. She breaks into a coy smile, {no collar:enjoying how you’re so into her and you’re so willing to do as she asks. Your every kiss and your every unconscious hump into her hand is a compliment to her}{collar:loving how helpless you are for her and her skills. She could pull her hand away from you and tease you with a pair of fingers against your skin, and you wouldn’t ask her for more}.

“You are beautiful, you know that?” she says, her nose pressed against yours and her hand maintaining its pace on your genitals. “I know I’m rich, but having met you, I only now realize how lucky I am, too.”
I'm going to try and finish up her Frot scene by tomorrow, or the day after at the latest, and then the plan is to write one more talk scene where Lorelei talks about the others in Zheng Shi (i.e. the rats; the Sylveren; the bunnies; etc). After that will be futa stuff.

Consider pledging to my Patreon for early access to my work if you haven't!

Reactions: sxus

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated with 1,500 words! This completes the [=Frot=] scene, and this also concludes all of Lorelei's non-futa sex!
“That’s it,” she congratulates, her hot, sweaty arms clasping together behind your back to hold you into her boobs. Your hands stay on her ass, but you work your sore-and-tired [pc.lips] on her skin, your [pc.tongue] licking and lapping at her, tasting her skin and her sweat{long tongue:, and coiling it around one boob, giving it a squeeze with your extra-long tongue}. She rests her cheek against your scalp and moans into your ear without breaking her pace at all.

“Keep going.” You swap to the other boob, rubbing your nose against her ribs, as deep into her cleavage as you can be. When you start sucking at the skin of her right tit, her hands shakily claw at your [pc.skinFurScales], raking at your [pc.wings] up to your shoulders. You can feel her heartbeat – in fact, you can <i>hear</i> it, this close to her chest – and, from the way she’s panting, and the way she’s shaking, and the way she’s moaning, and the way her heart rate is sky-high….
The next thing to write is a talking topic about the other mobs in Zheng Shi - the rats, the Jumpers, etc - and then I'll move onto the futa sex. I'm thinking there's probably only going to be two-and-a-half scenes for her futa form, though: one where you suck her off, and one where she fucks you in the cooch/ass. Most other viable options - you fucking her, her going down on you, etc - are already in her vanilla sex. I could write Frot a second time, but... I dunno, I'll have to see. This document is already pretty bloated as is.

If you're excited for Vanilla/Futa Space Rouge The Bat/Catwoman, and would like to read her long before she's implemented, consider subscribing to my Patreon!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Gave Lorelei a big, fat update, to the tune of 2,800 words! This update includes a whole other talk scene, labeled [=Others=], and it gets started on Lorelei's futa sex.

1) Because [=Others=] is a talk scene, I've gone ahead and updated her public document with it, if you'd like to read it and are not a backer! In this scene, Lorelei talk about the other mobs in Zheng Shi and her opinion on them and how the base operates with them. Turns out, she loves the Rodenians, but she hates the management. This puts the public document up to 62 pages!

2) I think people are going to like how I'm handling futa Lorelei: she's fully customizable as soon as you give her the Synth Sheath, and your decisions only take place for that one particular sex scene, so you can replay her content with different equipment all you like. You can decide what shape her cock should take (currently between Human, Ausar, or Equine, and adding more types should be very simple, but I have no immediate plans to include more); how large her cock should be, between "Average," pornstar-sized, and Hyper ("average" being seven inches); and how many knots she should have, ranging from zero to two. She'll naturally have a sack of balls to go with it, and their size will be to scale with the size of her dick. Keep in mind, choosing to make her Hyper-sized will force her to have zero knots.
You ask her who’s next on the list. She puts her chin between her thumb and index finger and rubs as she considers the question. “I suppose the next in line would be that fluffy butch Korgonne mechanic, Urbolg, in the hanger. He’s the sort that prefers to be left alone to his work. I rarely intrude on him for anything, and, so far as I know, he hasn’t done anything</i> terribly <i>unbecoming.”

She frowns as she recalls the mechanic. “Let me prelude what I’m about to say by saying that I don’t find him attractive – too much grease and oil, and his fur is coarse and unwashed. I’m not one to appreciate the ‘short-and-stout’ body-types, either.” She leans in close, her voice becoming quiet, as she shares her dirty secret with you: “But by Gods, [pc.name], I could damn-near fold in half for that accent of his{PC has fucked Urbolg three or more times:. And only sometimes, [pc.name], I wonder if he’d be okay if I called him ‘daddy,’ too}.”
You tell Lorelei that you want… you want her to have a <i>huge, fat, <b>throbbing</b></i> cock. You want it to be bigger than she is. You want to sit underneath its shadow. You want her to have a <i>legendary</i> cock that would make even the loosest sluts in the universe clench in surprise.

Lorelei audibly licks her lips as you describe it, and, as you asked, the black, streaming tendrils up their output, adding to the bulging mass in between her legs at a suddenly-surprising rate. Before, the bulge was maybe the size of your two fists together, but, in the blink of an eye, it gets bigger than your head – and, with each thick pulsate, it gets even bigger. Bigger than that. Bigger than <i>that.</i>

“We won’t have the material left for any other bits or baubles, I’m afraid,” she says, her hand idly palming the growing bulge. Her hand sinks down to her wrist into the growing mass; it gets so large that she needs to spread her legs further apart, and only now, moments later, is its growth waning in size. “But let it be known that Lorelei</i> provides <i>for her lovers.”
If all of that sounds like it's right up your alley, consider pledging to my Patreon and getting full, early access to my work as it comes out!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Lorelei with about 2,000 words! This gets started on you going down on her when she's futa. Most of the sex is going to be variations, since she can have variable size, shape, and knot amount, so be sure to play her over and over to see it all!
Lorelei reclines into her bed, her hand idly groping at her crotch, the nanomachines shaping and forming the shifting black mass into the cock of your dreams. As the seconds tick by, the sphere’s shape becomes more defined and transformed, until you can clearly make out the shape of a semi-erect cock, shaped to your exact specifications:

Hanging between her legs is a {lor.cock} dick, {avr:gliding its way up the inside of her thighs as it gets more and more erect. She has a pair of balls that will comfortably fit the palm of your hand – or into your mouth}{big:hanging down to her knees, struggling to lift itself underneath its weight and point its head towards you. She has a pair of testicles that hang huge and low: you could barely fit a single one in your palm if you tried, and if you tried with your mouth, you’d have your work cut out for you}{hyper:nearly as long as she is tall, radiating heat all the way over to where you’re standing, and strong enough to support itself as it rises into the air, even with its immensity. Underneath that monolith of a cock isn’t what you’d call a pair of testicles: they’re a pair of beanbag chairs, each of them massive enough for you to recline into, or be smothered by}{knots:. And at the base of her rising cock is the hint of {one:a bulge}{two:a pair of bulges, one on top of the other} – it’s the knot{s} that you had asked for. She isn’t erect enough for {it/them} to be overly influential in your lovemaking, but with every beat of her heart, that’s changing right before your eyes}.

Lorelei strokes at her cock{not hyper:, her hand wrapping her shaft}{else:her palm rubbing at} her shaft, getting a good feel for her new, albeit temporary, appendage. Her eyes strain to look away from her synthetic meat, but when they do, they lock onto yours, narrowing predatorily. This is what you wanted from her. You had better make good on your end of the deal.

“One last question,” she huffs, her breath coming out in a steady, strained puff. “These balls of mine are full of real cum, [pc.name], and I’m already pent up as can be.”{hyper: With her other hand, she rubs at the skin of her sack, and it visually jiggles – and maybe even audibly sloshes – with her thick load.} She licks her lips as her cock continues to rise between you two{hyper: – if you don’t act quickly, soon it’ll obscure your eye contact with her}. “{PC has vag:My cum is sterile, so we don’t have to worry about anybody knocking anybody up. This time.” Her cock lurches on its own at the implication. “}How would you {no collar:have}{collar: please} me?”
The current plan is for three scenes: one where you orally worship her; one where she fucks you in the hole of your choice; and one where, if she's hyper and you aren't capable of taking her in the mouth or elsewhere, you give her a bodyjob. If those sound sexy to you and you'd like to read more, be sure to check out my Patreon!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Lorelei with 3,000 words! This completes her [=Worship=] scene, from when you start properly fellating her to the climax and a bit of aftercare before she suggests going again. A lot of these words are variations, and to give you an idea of just how many variations are going into her content, have an EXTRA T H I C C preview quote:
You don’t have much choice in the matter: at her words, Lorelei thrusts deeper{hyp:, and you sink further along the girthy {lor.cock} shaft, your mouth passing the halfway point – and you feel <i>something</i> in your gut. It’s not <i>painful,</i> per se, especially not with all the pleasure you’re feeling from having such a beautiful cock fucking your erogenous mouth so wonderfully, but it’s more like a… a signal, from yourself, to yourself. Her cock’s {lor.cock}-shaped head has reached a threshold in your throat that so few cocks could ever possibly reach, and you understand that this… is probably your limit. You wish it weren’t – she still has maybe half a foot left to go – but you’re afraid that going deeper could cause some injury. This is as deep as you can go}{avr, knot:, and your [pc.lips] batter right up against her {first }knot. She shudders at the sensation, of the sensitive nerves in her knot getting some lip service, and you suck and swallow down a dollop of her pre – but it’s not enough yet. You struggle to yawn your mouth a bit wider, to <i>take</i> her, and Lorelei pumps into your eager mouth, battering your face with her knot – until, with one thick, hearty push, she inches her thick, bulbous knot into your mouth, tying you to her{two:.

But she doesn’t give you much time to rest and recuperate: the whole ordeal begins a second time, with her thrusting her {lor.cock} cock into your throat, firmly nestled and locked into your mouth already, wanting to shove the second one into your face. You struggle, your breath burning in your lungs, and your fingers coil tightly into fists, but you can take it: you stay still and open wider, and Lorelei, with a needy grunt, begins shoving the second one into you, inch by painstaking inch. As much as you love going down on her, it’s something of a relief to your tired jaw when she gets the second one in.}{avr, no knots:, your nose battering into her tight tummy and your chin getting slapped by her smooth balls with every swing in. You both grunt in pleasure as she takes advantage of your willing and open throat; Lorelei’s thrusts start to get sloppy, and her body starts to shake, and, with one needy thrust, she lodges her {lor.cock} cock as deep into you as she has to offer, your [pc.lips] firmly locked to her base.}{big, knot:, until the crook of her {lor.cock}-shaped cockhead dips into your throat, jetting its constant pre straight into your stomach. Your [pc.lips] kiss the round, thick bulb of her {first }knot, and Lorelei shakes with pleasure at the sensation of having you kiss her sensitive bulge – it’s love at first creamy shudder, and you resolve to open your mouth wider, so that she can firmly tie your slutty mouth to her. With a few more needy thrusts, Lorelei gladly takes your invitation, and, with one, slow, powerful push, she slips it in, locking your face to her cock, tying you to her{two:.

But that’s only half the challenge: Lorelei’s already shoved more than a foot of cock into your throat, <i>and</i> she’s tied your mouth to her, but you asked her for two knots, and by the Gods, you’re going to take the second one into your mouth. Animalistic, Lorelei starts fucking your mouth with the same earnest as before, but with decidedly less back-and-forth, with how utterly tied you are to her: she has the energy of a rutting stallion as she brutalizes both your [pc.lips] and your throat with her bulging cock, and, after some more time and what feels like a gallon of pre in your belly, she makes one final, determined thrust, pushing her second knot into you, double-locking your mouth to her cock for good.}{big, no knot:, acquainting your every bud and every nook in your mouth with the smooth shaft of her {lor.cock} cock. You can feel her hot, full balls bounce against your [pc.chest], sweaty and musky with the effort and sexual strain, with every thrust against you; they churn with her building seed, damn near ready to launch forth and properly soak your throat and stomach, and, with one final, shuddering thrust that crunches your nose against her tight belly, her dick bloating and thickening in preparation, you couldn’t be more eager for it. Your only regret is that you won’t get to taste the first batch, with how deeply embedded she is into you.}
The next scene will be where she properly fucks you in a proper hole, and it'll likely have just as many variations as this. After that will be the frotting scene, which will be much easier, since it can only be done when Lorelei has a hyper-sized cock, and hyper cocks can't have knots. The end is basically in sight!

If this extra thick preview has got you all hot-and-bothered, check out my Patreon for the full scene!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Sorry for the lack of updates since last Wednesday. I know I said I only have a little bit of content left, but, well, you don't really get to decide when burnout hits.

That said, I wanted to put out at least something before New Years, so I put another 1,000 words into Lorelei! This gets started on her [=Get Fucked=] scene, where she takes her brand new cock and takes you properly with it.
Lorelei watches your body language with some amusement: how you’re so willingly prostrating yourself before her, oh-so-ready to take her cock inside yourself and please you both. Her cock can’t help but twitch at the sight: it bloats with a dollop of her pre, {not hyp:spurting just high enough to moisten her {lor.cock}-shaped cockhead and dribble down the underside of her shaft}{hyp:fatly splashing onto herself and cascading down either side of her shaft. The off-white color of her pre glistens like a jewel against the onyx-black skin of her massive cock}. The scent of her musk wafts into you the farther down her pre drips, and you subconsciously lean into her, sniffing for more.

“{not hyp:Go ahead and get me ready, then, darling,” she says, grabbing her dick by the base and waggling it in your direction. Flicks of her pre flit through the air; a bit of it lands on your cheek. “Not that it should be too difficult.}{hyp:I must admit, I’m curious how you intend to take me.” She grabs her immense cock by the base – her fingers not coming anywhere close to wrapping around the whole thing – and leans it towards you. You’re basked into the shadow of her cock, and the next drop of pre dangles over your head like a pendulum, before it snaps and lands right {in your [pc.hair}{on your scalp}. “Get me ready. Well,” she giggles, “readier.}”
If you'd like to support me and read Lorelei in her entirety as she is so far, consider supporting my Patreon!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Lorelei with 1,700 words! I couldn't clutch out the last 300 words, unfortunately, before my body started to crap out on me from lack of sleep.
Anyway! This update fills out more of the [=Get Fucked=] scene. The next update should finish the scene and move me on to the third and final futa scene, and the final scene for the entire character!
Showing her enthusiasm, especially after the fluffing you had just given her, Lorelei’s {not hyp:hands are already on you and your [pc.butt], groping at the meat she finds there. You can feel her {lor.cock} dick saw in between your cheeks, its heat radiating against your [pc.vagOrAss]. A thick dollop of her pre lands squarely on your {pc.tailBase}{knot:, especially when she leans far enough forward that her {first }knot bumps into the meat of your butt}, and she frots her body against you, testing your body, readying it for the proper fucking it’s about to receive}{hyp:cock slaps heavily onto your spine, and she saws herself against you. You can feel her {lor.cock}-shaped cock’s head reach far enough between your shoulderblades that, with a bit of stretching, her dick would be thrusting against your skull. On the one hand, you can’t help but feel like you might have bitten off more than you may be able to chew, but on the other – feeling the heat of her cock radiate against your [pc.skinFurScales] and the weight of it pressing you into her bed – you can’t help but clench your [pc.vagOrAss] in giddy anticipation. You <i>know</i> you can take it}.

Lorelei plays with your body, and you can’t help but lean into her as she does so, yearning for more of her touch and to give her more to play with. She sighs in contentment at your body’s nearly-subconscious actions to give more of itself to her, and another thick drop of her pre {not hyp:seeps down between you two, gliding into the valley of your [pc.ass] and making her hotdogging all the slicker and easier}{hyp:washes down to your upper back, making her grinding all the wetter and messier}.

“It’d almost be a shame to fuck this body,” she says through gritted teeth. Lorelei normally isn’t the type to be so vulgar; you must be having a serious effect on her. “I almost don’t want to mold it around the shape of this cock you’ve given me.” She pulls back{hyp: – quite a distance, until you can’t feel her hands on you anymore}, and realigns herself until you can feel the hot, beading {lor.cock} tip against your [pc.vagOrAss]. You feel another warm {not hyp:spurt}{hyp:blast} of pre against your entrance, followed by some pressure as she pushes forward. “Almost.”
If you'd like to see what this massive document looks like before it's implemented, give my Patreon a look!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Lorelei with 1,800 words! This finishes off her [=Get Fucked=] futa scene. Just one scene left, and since it assumes Lorelei is hyper-sized, and since hyper-sized Lorelei can't have knots, this will make writing it much easier. The end is in sight!
You’re as ready as you can be for her to cum, and if she doesn’t soon, you’re afraid you might beat her to it.

Luckily for you, she’s on the verge herself, and with a few more thrusts, s{knot:he stops, forcing herself forward with one strong, final, <i>hungry</i> thrust: you feel your body yielding to hers as your [pc.vagOrAss] is split apart by her insistent knot, inching itself into you. Lorelei grunts with exertion, and you find yourself simultaneously regretting wanting her to have a knot, and wanting nothing more than to be so totally, <i>completely</i> stretched out around her.

The latter part of you gets its wish, and after another deliciously tense moment, she slides into you. S{two knots:he sighs through her nose, and your hand goes to your [pc.belly] to feel her through your [pc.skinFurScales], trying to relax, knowing that she’s good and tied to you – but then she starts again. You forgot for a moment that she had two!

“Unf,” Lorelei grunts, biting into her lower lip as her humps start up again, as needy as before but only capable of moving a quarter-inch either way. “I want this in you as badly as you do, I’m sure, darling.”
If you want this content in your brain as badly as I do, be sure to subscribe to my Patreon!

Reactions: Troller