No Shave and No Nut November

No Shove and/or No Nut

• Total voters

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
November is upon us, and with it, the two challenges that come with the month. So, show of hands... which one will you participate in?

Edit: Also, for no shave, you cant half ass it and only not do your face! Gotta go the whole 9 yards!

Last edited:

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I will not.

Because I don't want people thinking that I don't shower.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
But did it occur to you that that isn't an option for some people? That for some people, they need to maintain a strict professional appearance for their job?

RevekXLR

Jun 30, 2017
You know what i will commit to NNN (No Nut November) its 00:52 in night of November the 1st at my place at the moment of me posting of this and the last i got a opportunity to masturbate a few hours earlier.
Also this will be a good practice for my will.

P.S. "i totally didnt plan to participate in this challenge after the time i heard about it september"

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

Gigas_Magus

Sep 19, 2018
In an old, forgotten codex.
I prefer to have a clean-shaven face, so that's a no from me on that.
As for no nut, I voted no. However, if I'm swamped with work and college stuff, it might just happen without me even realizing it. It's nearly happened before.
But usually when there's a will, there's a way.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
However, if I'm swamped with work and college stuff, it might just happen without me even realizing it. It's nearly happened before.
But usually when there's a will, there's a way.
Lol, same. Ever since I started college and work, it just killed my enthusiasm for it all. It's either you're too tired, too busy, or just aren't in the mood. Fucking sucks. Specially when theres so much good shit to catch up on in TiTS.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Yeah, no. I just shaved back down to a goatee and I'm not growing my beard back, and I'm trying to play TiTS more, which means not fapping isn't going to happen. :p

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Does it count if I wax? It's easier, in my opinion, and I'm worried about ingrown hairs down there. I can't stand having hairy legs either. And I just don't see the point in not masturbating when I want to.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Does it count if I wax? It's easier, in my opinion, and I'm worried about ingrown hairs down there. I can't stand having hairy legs either. And I just don't see the point in not masturbating when I want to.

The whole point of the challenge is to grow out facial and body hair to make a stance against cancer. You remove hair in any way, you're out!

And No Nut November is just a silly challenge. It's not really meant to advance a cause, it's just a bit of fun to see if you can pull it off! But apparently, some people allow themselves 3 strikes before they fail, so you can do that version if you dont think you can go the distance (aka, are a little bitch. Lol, jk.)

Last edited:

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Movember is a testicular cancer fundraising movement where men accept pledges from people to grow their facial hair out. There isn't much else to say about it, you should look it up if you want to participate.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Oh, that's pretty interesting! But there's still no way in hell I'd ever have a beard. Besides, it takes a lot longer to grow out since I finally got some laser done.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Oh, that's pretty interesting! But there's still no way in hell I'd ever have a beard. Besides, it takes a lot longer to grow out since I finally got some laser done.
Weeeeeeellllll....

Theres still the rest of your body! :p

Plus, it's not about how much you grow. It's about just not cutting or shaving or removing hair.

Sullen Skull

Dec 4, 2017
Trying my hand at No Nut November since No Shave November is pretty "been there, done that" for me.

Day 6 and struggling, to be honest.