Requiemforameme's Emporium of Hopes and Dreams

RequiemForAMeme

Jun 29, 2016
Hello friends. Been a while since I posted anything to the forums. I'm not dead, I browse the forums regularly, I just don't post often.

Anyway I'm making this thread because I can't decide what idea I want to work on right now. Each time I start/pickup writing one I stop because I'm not satisfied with what I'm writing. So I finally decided that I'd ask for some help and try bouncing ideas off people. (I'm also hoping that getting other people interested in my idea's will help motivate me.)

I plan on writing up a more detailed doc about each idea I have, but here are a couple ideas in TLDR format.

Idea 1 - Slaver Mistress
- She's an elegant woman with a milf body. Lives on Uveto in a large manor. Is a dom who relishes being in control. The PC would meet her at The Freezer or something.
- My current idea is that she's either a former or active slaver, but only for $$$Big Bucks$$$ clients.
- After establishing a relationship I'd like to add in a Bad End or two.
- I have an idea for a Gala Event with her manor as the location rife with sexual exploits and Bad Ends.
- A friend of mine plays Fate GO and showed me these pics of a character from it. Her name is Carmilla and I based the idea of this character on her.

Idea 2 - The Ghost
- I actually wrote up a doc about meeting this character a while back. Here is a link to that thread. https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/wip-combat-dungeon-uveto.13719/ I don't know if I want to keep that dungeon as her initial encounter or not.
- Her name is Lisette Margrave a UGC special forces agent, who is basically a glorified assassin. I envision her being like a Ghost from Starcraft or a Spectre from Mass Effect.
- I want her relationship to have two paths.
- Path one is "Pure" she and the PC have a mutual relationship of love and respect.
- Path two is "Tainted" she gets slowly changed into a bimbo slut by the actions of a (non Dr. Badger) scientist and the PC.

Idea 3 - Not the Fifth Element
- I made a thread about this one here. https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/space-cruise-dungeon.12531/
- I want the PC to go on a space cruise and save the day from Slavers.
- I don't know if I want to PC to go stag or have a date? Or even have a preset "date". I could even put Lisette here as the PC date and call it good.
- I just know that I want sexy space cruise things and lots of Bad Ends.
- I'm also torn between writing a layout for the cruise ship or just having it be "and now you're here" thing.

I have more, but that's the three off the top of my head I wanted to list. Once again I'll try to write up a doc this weekend, but I have family visiting so it may be a while. I'll do my best to watch the thread from my phone and reply as quickly as I can. Any thoughts and comments are appreciated.

Cheers, Requiem

EDIT: Here's the link to the doc. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VuzCePsARrnjqzHs-0vEhXKVXrbmXiszGwxYow6CkkM/edit?usp=sharing It is a WIP and I'll try to update it as often as I can.

Last edited:

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
- I want her relationship to have two paths.
- Path one is "Pure" she and the PC have a mutual relationship of love and respect.
- Path two is "Tainted" she gets slowly changed into a bimbo slut by the actions of a (non Dr. Badger) scientist and the PC.
yes

Jongeedubs

Aug 5, 2018
None of the ideas sound bad, but don't these types of threads usually go into the regular TiTS subforum rather than the Ideas subforum?

RequiemForAMeme

Jun 29, 2016
@Jongeedubs

The Ideas Subforum exists as a place to pitch concepts you intend to work on to the community, receive feedback and criticism on them, and then refine your ideas into a workable outline for the content you're going to be making.

I was originally going to post to the general forums before I checked the rules for "Ideas". I plan on using this thread to help me develop my ideas and hopefully start and finish writing again.

Thanks for the kind words friends. Is there anything in particular you're looking for in these initial thoughts before I start writing slightly more detailed bits? Is there something similar in TiTS or other media that you liked or didn't like?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Did you commission Akuma no Shitsumon?

RequiemForAMeme

Jun 29, 2016
Fuck yeah! Once upon a time way back when I had a summer job at a soda plant I saw that it was getting translated and I had disposable income. I love his work.

What's up dude?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Nothin I just saw your name on the doujin and was like there's no way

RequiemForAMeme

Jun 29, 2016
Nice. I love that doujin so much. I have an idea for something similar for a VR sim in The Lotus Eater.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Someone code Luca's xpak in the meantime, tia.

RequiemForAMeme

Jun 29, 2016
So like I was wondering if I should poke a coder on the forums or discord about that. AFAIK the expansion seems good to go. What do you think? Have you read the doc at all? Got any thoughts on it?

Also what did you think of Akuma no Shitsumon? I think it was worth every penny spent for the translation.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I think both your Luca xpak and the doujin are on point. Maybe hop on Discord and see if someone wants to code the former?

Also you should make an author thread but like not in Ideas and put both Luca docs in it.