Halloweiner Dreams Contest Entries

Jay123Desk

Aug 18, 2018
USA
www.furaffinity.net
Haunted Mother Ship

The second entry I told myself I would reign in for a shorter dream sequence word count. Ahem, I tried to tell myself that anyway. Anyway, this sort has tentacles and breeding and pregnancy sort-of stuff! Also it might be scary. I'm not sure.

Fen Note: Tense issues and sentences often run on the too long side. However it's also clear you put some effort into characterizing your characters and setting up a good sci-fi horror scenario. That said, I did not read the entire document, as I realized fairly on I'd have to do significant cleanup to use it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jongeedubs

Breebee

Jan 20, 2017
Hello, Nurse

Includes: bondage, orgasm denial, receiving oral, and a creepy but sweet nurse

Fen Note: The perfect blend of horror and boner-fuel, IMO. A bit rough in a few places, but I'm definitely willing to sort this one out.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Layeofthedead

Oct 22, 2018
Hello again! Another entry for your consideration! This follows a treated steele as she heads home on an eerie new texan night. Contains some slight noncon, big ol dragon dicks, throat fucking, an orgy, double penetration and cum inflation. It's also really long but it could end at several earlier points to shorten it if so desired.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JIBe6MnrRW42b_vca_0aCI9hYL0VK92H0xOvRsWeyJk/edit?usp=sharing

Fen Note: Grammatically isn't up to par, though dreams for treated people in particular would've been rad.

FunnyBunny

Aug 14, 2018
OK
You open your eyes and see you are inside a dimly lit cabin. Surrounding you are pots and glasses containing shriveled up looking appendages.

Creepy.

As you you go to sit up you realize you can't move! Something is preventing you from moving your limbs!

"Ah! He's awoken!" A voice behind you cries. Suddenly a duo come into sight sporting some skimpy witches outfits. They could be twins the only difference being their opposite heterochromatic eyes. Your view immediately is drawn to their chests however. Both of them have a pair of tits larger than your head! They're cleavage is so mesmerizing it's difficult to concentrate.

"Looks like the spell is working, sis! Not only is he totally stuck in place, he's already got a hard-on ready for us!"

"Great! We can begin the extraction!

Huh?? Extraction? Who are you? What's going on?

"We're one ingredient away from summoning the Pumpkin Queen. That ingredient.. Is YOUR cum Mr. Steele!"

Pumpkin Queen? Who wha? Also where have my clothes gone??

The witch puts a finger to your lips.

"Hush now, Mr. Steele. We must complete the ritual before dawn so there's no time to explain. We need a copious amount of your cum, so we have a long night ahead of us. "

The witch crowd around your crotch and sandwich your cock between their giant gozangas. Your head falls back against the table you're laying on. You'd grip it if you could. They start swiveling their breasts around you stimulating your cock with their nipples.

This goes on for a few more minutes before you shoot a geyser of cum for them. They excitedly collect it in a vial.

You don't know who this Pumpkin Queen is but you're not complaining at this point getting your baby batter squeezed out by a quad of tits that soft.

"Don't get comfortable yet, Mr. Steele. We're not done by a long shot. " The witch grabs your limp cock and spouts some kind of gibberish you don't understand and drools all over your member. It springs back to life at this to hour surprise as one of the witches gets on top of you.

"Let's be careful not to blow your load inside me now. "

As she ride you her knockers bounce around hypnotically while her sister whispers another kind of spell in your ear.
She presses her hands to your chest as she almost cums herself all over you.

You almost bust a load right inside her but she hops off at the last second. They repeat the process of collecting your cum. Then the sisters swap roles and continue to take turns fucking you.

"We have an entire spell book of positions we would like to try on you before we're done Mr. Steele. No reason WE can't have a little fun. "

You almost pass out as the witch continue to molest and violate you all night. You come to after what seems like hours to the sight of the witches fully nude, kneeling in front of a circle. They chant loudly in that same gibberish as before and soon a light fills the room

Standing before you all now is a shapely orange pumpkin flesh woman. The two witches are bowing down to her as she pets their heads.

"Well done my children. Well done. Now that I walk the living world once more. I'll begin acquiring loyal subjects such as yourselves. "

She's about as curvy as you'd expect for a Pumpkin and you're very curious how it would feel to slide your cock inside that. It's almost impossible to get it up after the witch sisters multi hour long draining session.

Her gaze moves to you. "Ah Mr. Steele. You can have the honor of being the first sacrifice to my glory! " The Pumpkin Queen presses her strange flesh against yours mounting your limp spent dick. "Oh? It seems my subjects have drained you completely. Perhaps I should let you have a taste of my pie to get your strength back up"

Your eyes widen and your mouth waters.

"Would you like that, Boss? My pie? Boss? Boss!

You wake up in your bed with Anno on top of you.

"Sorry to wake you up Boss you looked like you were having one hell of a dream! Anyways Happy Halloween! Do you want some Pie?

Fen Note: Despite not being up to par grammatically, I read through the whole thing anyway. It was a fun read with an amusing concept and a fun little ending. Nice job.

TheGreatAlbert

Oct 22, 2018
My first post, my first submission. What an exciting moment! What a great day!

Werewolf

A laconic title, to be sure, but necessary, to hide the surprise inside.

Though if I had to describe the story in one word, it would be "snu-snu".

Edit: The link should now work. Thanks Layeofthedead!

Fen Note: Ayyyy I liked this one. Specific but fun with a lovely bit for waking up after.
Fen Note 2: PAID.

Reactions: Mercuriussnake
Jul 16, 2017
Hell
mcstories.com
Here's my entry, hetero femdom as should be expected from the incredible Carol J.

uh to be specific it's gonna be braindrain, mad science, and mechanical blowjobs.

Fen Note: Real damn good. The intro and outro were perhaps a little TOO jarring though. I added a small sentence at the start and an additional screen that includes waking up.

Attachments

• halloween contest entry.txt
    13.2 KB · Views: 63

RiyuG

Oct 23, 2018
I've got my submission ready here
I'm not sure if it, or something similar has already been done, but I felt like writing it and it's my first venture at this. Hopefully it's acceptable and people find it as enjoyable an experience as I had creating it during my long hours and work.

Fen Note: Short and sweet, but I feel like this is an extended reference to something specific that I'm not quite getting.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
The Witch's Touch

This is a CoC2 submission because of the parsers used.

I'm excited to actually enter this in. I wasn't sure I'd finish it in time.

Fen Note: The CoC2 team liked this one and has said they'll use it. Congrats!
FEN NOTE 2: PAID OUT.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Not a dream, per say, but a short halloween thing (a fetish witch outfit) for Inessa to sell, if it pleases the Fenboner

Witchy Things

Fen Note: Putting this with Third's Aliss costume stuff. If I have time after doing the other Halloween stuff, I'll give it a whirl.

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017