Best setup to beat Overseer Maike?

kankore

Oct 10, 2018
I've been trying to beat Overseer Maike for a while now without any success. What would be the best setup for this?
For context, I'm a smuggler. 3/5 stats, being Physique, Reflexes, and Aim are maxed, and libido is at about 90. I'm currently using the Aegis machinegun and the Jolthammer, with the Prototype shield from Urblog and the Augment-weave armor you get from the enemies in the cargo hold. I feel like something with psionic resistance would help, but currently I can't find anything with psionic resistance.

Edit: The special perks I have selected are Shoot First, Aimed Shot, Disarming Shot, Grenade, Quickdraw, Smuggled Stimulant, Second Shot, Desperation, and Mag Binders. With all those gun upgrades, I'm thinking max sexiness plus the Bimboleum Emitter might help.

Last edited:

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
You hit her until she can't fight...

If you list your perks we might be able to give advice, but she should be pretty easy.

First off though, use smaller weapons, preferably with +Evasion or +Accuracy. I would recommend the Hirudo and Dancing Flashblade, but you could probably beat her with a rock. I imagine Flashbang is very effective against moths, and Smugglers only deal good damage when they debuff enemies, so do that.

Edit: Wow, the Augment-Weave is so perfect for me! The design I imagine is sexy, I cheated in cyber eyes and it can integrate with cybernetics(Lore only I imagine) I'm a Tech so I already have 300 Shields... This is amazing.

Last edited:

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Or if your Tease abilities are high, just make her too horny to fight.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I beat her pretty easily with just teasing... 100 tease skill, the two HL underwear (thong and bra), and the slutty jumper jumpsuit, and she went down easily

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Miake is one of those bosses that you really can't beat without teasing. She has too much effective health, and the player has too little effective lust.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Beat Maike down with Rapid Fire on my bimbo merc. If my bimbo with weakness to tease can do it, anyone can.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Hey now. Teasing doesn't hurt her. Its okay. We just want to make her feel extra nice. And maybe jab an obscene meat organ into one of her orifices. No one gets hurt!

Reactions: Ecchi Bunny

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Miake is one of those bosses that you really can't beat without teasing. She has too much effective health, and the player has too little effective lust.
No, I beat her without even using my Charge Weapon or Power Surge.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
But the laser-age stone?

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Whats your setup? I've given it a few tries, but my regular Tech setup doesn't seem to be capable of wining through hp.
I use the Shock Gear, Shock Bow, Proto Pirate Shield, and Steele Tech Suit, with melee and shield perks and Gravidic Disruptor.

Sir Scotch

May 31, 2017
Don't forget lust based weapons. The best ones are the Royal Shard Bow, the Bimboleum Emitter you get from defeating Doll-Maker in the Pexiga quest and that newer Slut Ray you get rarely from defeating the Slavebreakers.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Don't forget lust based weapons. The best ones are the Royal Shard Bow, the Bimboleum Emitter you get from defeating Doll-Maker in the Pexiga quest and that newer Slut Ray you get rarely from defeating the Slavebreakers.

But to trigger the slavebreakers to show up, you need to defeat Maike, and this topic is about defeating Maike...

Sir Scotch

May 31, 2017
But to trigger the slavebreakers to show up, you need to defeat Maike, and this topic is about defeating Maike...
That is what I meant by the Lust-Based weapons. They are very effective against Overseer Maike, even with her 120 Lust cap.
Edit: Actually she has a significant resistance to Drugs, so just the emitters or tease would be best for taking her down. Also, yeah I forgot about the Sylvaren spawns after Maike's defeat. Bimboleum Emitter, Light Savicite Maul, the Lust Flame-Thrower and the the Goovolver are all lust weapons you can get before the fight.

Last edited: