Who is Best Girl in TiTS

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Reactions: Violent_Peace

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Oh, awesome.

At the very least though, you should see the dialogue that comes out if you nail her with a 32 inch long 6 inch wide dong.

Also, mounting her makes my half-leithan feel damn good about himself.

Reactions: aylmao1236 and Wsan

TheDwarf

Mar 15, 2018
subSera Fissianna Brandy (I want to break T's secretary and get her preggers, she has a cunt too, why can't we slam that slot and dom her? She gets my current steele pregnant every time I visit...it's worse than sleeping w/sub sera and forgetting to take a temp sterility drug... can't turn (sub sera) birth control on and off...or just make her shoot blanks while her womb is in happy catch sperm and make baby mode.

Gamepapa

Apr 18, 2016
Hell
Sera cuz I love the fully broken interactions with her.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Best wifu in the game is Dane. Oh wait shit that's a guy. Umm fenoxo the bro-tuar. Oh crap that's also a guy. Umm… Hellia, god damn it that's coc I'm bad at this. I know! Shekka, Emmy, Tam-Tam and Illyria. Best wifus.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Fisi.

Easy.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Oooo... I should finish jesse ship stuff.
Smut wise, I'm not interested in trans people or white skinned characters. Still, Jesse is a character I like, so good luck with the rest of whatever you're editing :)

RevekXLR

Jun 30, 2017
Of all the waifu material girls in the game at this moment Paige is my #1 choice for sure. Shes a woman with mature personality and big ammount of combat experience. The fact that she was blind for 7 years if i remember right, makes her quite a insatiable bitch in the bed after you drop half million on her eyes recovery operation. Also i have a fondness for highly independent and dominant women. ;)

Reactions: B

nameofidiot

Mar 19, 2018
Ciaran. He's not trying way too hard.

Lieve, for being (I think) the only female in the game not interested in penises.

RK Lah and Quinn for killing fascists.

Shouldn't Bess be the pick at this point? She is the only character with anything approaching an arc at this point, even if it is the moe robot girl ingenue trope thing. Well, her and potentially Sera.

Nebulous

Sep 17, 2017
Simple answer: Yes.

Serious answer: As it is all subjective and everyone has their kinks, I can not claim who is truly the best, but my favorite is somewhere between Arza for her everything, Frosty cuz she has damn good story, or fisi cuz she is fisi.

Vraemir

Sep 16, 2018
3 objectively best waifus. No dickgirls/herm.
In order, best to worst.

1. Fisiana
2. Beatrice
3. Bess

I feel more "parental" with Nova, simply because my actions directly result in her apparent creation..
Otherwise I would choose her over Bess.

Nova is easy 4th best waifu.

Then we get Anno.

Last edited:

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I wish I could sex Sylvie without a hyper dong...

Slap on a horse cock and you can fuck slyvie without rut, I don't think it give a you a hyper dong but like I think 16 inches with is somewhat moderate with how dick size in tits are depending on what you are. Or you could just get a second dick slap on the Horse cock and sex her like that then go to lash when you don't want it and get it removed.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Ultimatly depends on what kind of best girl you want. You want a feisty girl? Syri, and paige arte ya gals. Milf? Shade, and Azra. Shy, cuteness? Fisi.

Drash

Mar 22, 2017
Shekka, Fisianna and Anno are top tier.

Aurora = best daughteru. would adopt / 10