A few random questions( /nitpicks)

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
1) Is the scene where Syri gives you surprise sex upon making planetfall available on Uvento?

3) The Sydian Queen erroneously calls you a shemale during one of her scenes, despite being a herm. Forgot which one, though.

2) Shouldn't the Rutting Bottle Mitzi gives you be placed in the equipment storage slot, due to it's use as an equippable Accessory? Having it be put into Consumables just makes things a bit confusing.

3) Does anybody else think the nose hooks in the LG Walker scene don't really fit well with anthros? I just cant envision it happening, and it may be a minor oversight. Speaking of which...

4)Why is there even an option to attack the pilots in the Walker fight? It end the fight, or alter the combat in any visible way. So why even bother?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
1. I don't think so.

2. No idea.

3. Nose hooks? Must have missed that.

4. To fuck with people like you. ;)

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
1. I don't think so.

2. No idea.

3. Nose hooks? Must have missed that.

4. To fuck with people like you. ;)

1) Dammit. That really sucks. Add that to the list of "good shit we get locked out of or can only do like once".

2) Oh, wait, its been changed. Thanks, @Jacques00 !

3) Yeah, right here...

upload_2018-9-13_15-26-52.png

I dont see how that would even be possible on a fox face, like mine. Or a reptillian face that may barely even have nostrils.

4) Well that seems like a waste. Why even write it and have the coders put the work into making it functional if it serves literally no purpose? If it were something exclusive for silly mode, it would be excusable, cause that serves the purpose of comedic effect. But this... It literally does nothing.

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
1) Dammit. That really sucks. Add that to the list of "good shit we get locked out of or can only do like once".

2) Oh, wait, its been changed. Thanks, @Jacques00 !

3) Yeah, right here...

View attachment 7847

I dont see how that would even be possible on a fox face, like mine. Or a reptillian face that may barely even have nostrils.

4) Well that seems like a waste. Why even write it and have the coders put the work into making it functional if it serves literally no purpose? If it were something exclusive for silly mode, it would be excusable, cause that serves the purpose of comedic effect. But this... It literally does nothing.
How do you trigger the scene in the attached image? I feel like I'd enjoy seeing it.