Brothel babe ideas

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
I heard that a player-controlled brothel was something often requested. So, I was wondering. If you guys could have your dream whore in the game, what would she (or he) look like and what special mods would they have?

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
Steele is the best whore.

View attachment 7828
(Oh my god... And here I thought I made my Steele use the brothel a lot...)

Aside from Steele I mean. Like, I personally would like a tall Amazonian succubus cow. Short black hair, devilish but cute smile with beautiful eyes. I-sized cups and brood-mother sized hips.

Was thinking that her skin was always lubricated and her body could inject dopamine upon contact. Something that would make even make one man rock hard after touching them for a single second.

Reactions: ShySquare

Alchemi

Feb 6, 2017
I would like a Slutty version of Sticks the Badger from the Sonic Boom series. (honestly she's the only good thing to come out of that train wreck) Or maybe Prai Ellit, but I'd want to keep her as more of a personal slut more than letting other's have a chance at her. ;o

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
(Oh my god... And here I thought I made my Steele use the brothel a lot...)

Aside from Steele I mean. Like, I personally would like a tall Amazonian succubus cow. Short black hair, devilish but cute smile with beautiful eyes. I-sized cups and brood-mother sized hips.

Was thinking that her skin was always lubricated and her body could inject dopamine upon contact. Something that would make even make one man rock hard after touching them for a single second.
yeah null_blank never does anything in small numbers

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I heard that a player-controlled brothel was something often requested. So, I was wondering. If you guys could have your dream whore in the game, what would she (or he) look like and what special mods would they have?

Attachments

• Terensha Transparent (DCL).png
    Terensha Transparent (DCL).png
    681.8 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: NerdyBluefox

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
A redhead, legs that go from here to eternity. Not a massive bust, but large enough that her breasts could fit into your hands. Brown eyes hidden behind a pair of shades. A jade coloured dress and a pair of black heels that show off her legs.
Wait a second, this isn't the fantasy thread! Disregard what you just saw and forget that I have a weakness for redheads.

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
I would like a Slutty version of Sticks the Badger from the Sonic Boom series. (honestly she's the only good thing to come out of that train wreck) Or maybe Prai Ellit, but I'd want to keep her as more of a personal slut more than letting other's have a chance at her. ;o

A slutty version of Sticks? Could work tbh. I've seen some of the fanart people made of her as an adult.

yeah null_blank never does anything in small numbers

Clearly I'm still a meer student and null_blank is the master.

Ah the classy dragon lady. Always a good pick. :D

I'd like to see a manly dragon-morph. None of this Gryvain nonsense.

That would be interesting to see. Though, I think if I did have one in a brothel, I'd use him more as a stripper.

A redhead, legs that go from here to eternity. Not a massive bust, but large enough that her breasts could fit into your hands. Brown eyes hidden behind a pair of shades. A jade coloured dress and a pair of black heels that show off her legs.
Wait a second, this isn't the fantasy thread! Disregard what you just saw and forget that I have a weakness for redheads.

Not happening. We all saw. Your words will be forever engraved here and your taste in women will be respected. Cause honestly she does sound like a really good catch. o_O

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
That was the first thing I thought of, but the codex does state that the average vildarii is able to change eye colour and skin pigmentation at best, as shapeshifting is very taxing for them. Fyn just happened to train a lot.

Reactions: NerdyBluefox

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
That was the first thing I thought of, but the codex does state that the average vildarii is able to change eye colour and skin pigmentation at best, as shapeshifting is very taxing for them. Fyn just happened to train a lot.

True but you'd still be able to match your skin and eye color to look more attractive to your client more. like how some people like white skin but others like purple.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah, but try maintaining that concentration while having sex with someone. Something is going to revert when they orgasm.

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
I think what would also be a good addition to a brothel would be a dzaan alpha. After all, what better way to keep clients coming back than by having them addicted?

Reactions: Jongeedubs

TFMaster

I think what would also be a good addition to a brothel would be a dzaan alpha. After all, what better way to keep clients coming back than by having them addicted?

That honestly sounds like something a more shady brothel would do, maybe one secretly run by pirates or slavers. And they’d secretly be trying to make new pleasure slaves out of their clients.

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
That honestly sounds like something a more shady brothel would do, maybe one secretly run by pirates or slavers. And they’d secretly be trying to make new pleasure slaves out of their clients.

Hey maybe that could be a secondary brothel in the game. :D

A dzaan alpha trying to make a strong harem by pleasuring female clients and convincing them to join her harem and work as her pleasure slaves. Would be an interesting situation and make a good bad end in the game. Maybe even having Steele tell her about the inheritance.