Who is Best Girl in TiTS

YggdrasilKeeper

Sep 7, 2018
In TiTS,there are many,many woman you meet on your journey to claim your father's inheritance. But which one is the best of them all? Well,post your thoughts here and debate on who is best girl.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I'd say it can, especially when it comes to threads that aren't all that subjected to resurrection shaming due to the topic they cover. I think this was known as "white noise".

YggdrasilKeeper

Sep 7, 2018
I'd say it can, especially when it comes to threads that aren't all that subjected to resurrection shaming due to the topic they cover. I think this was known as "white noise".
I can see that.But,what topics about this game haven't been covered yet?It seems like almost 90-99% of the game has been explored.What's left to make a thread about?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Who knows. For everything else, we are to use the search tool.

SlamAzz

Dec 24, 2017
KASE, GIMMIE DAT SWEET, PRECIOUS, LOVABLE TRAP WHO STUTTERS :gizz:

But if I REALLY have to pick a girl and be serious about it, then Enslaved Sera. Love knocking the bitch/bastard characters down a peg, what can I say :ghost:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
KASE, GIMMIE DAT SWEET, PRECIOUS, LOVABLE TRAP WHO STUTTERS :gizz:

But if I REALLY have to pick a girl and be serious about it, then Enslaved Sera. Love knocking the bitch/bastard characters down a peg, what can I say :ghost:
Kase isn't really a trap, just really feminine as his species' males tend to be.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
The best girl is going to be the one you like, because she will have a quality that you like that might not be present in other characters.
Any more than that is just going to be matter of opinion.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
I don't really know why but I personally like the wild female raskevel enemy. Kinda hot to dominate her and knock her up. They can take some really big D. Even for their size.

SlamAzz

Dec 24, 2017
Kase isn't really a trap, just really feminine as his species' males tend to be.
(quoted the wrong person at first haaaaaa)
Well I mean, if he was your PC, the game would DEFINITELY consider him a trap, even though he's not the trappiest character in the game. Hooray for mildly broken auto-gendering!

cattalina

Jun 8, 2018
i would think the best girl would ether be the PC, or the one who helps out the most people, but as for a matter of personal taste i liked Brandy then Erra in that order of most liked

Last edited:

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
<-----

I know that in the future it might be someone elses face.

But that right now is bloo face

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Color me surprised but I would've guessed like 17 people would say Anno and be like. She best.

Tbh it's hard to pick because like many people say it's a lot to choose from and I'll just say Shekka is my favorite