CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8v2 for CoC 1.0.2)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Constant HP bleedout due to race perks like mantis perk you meantioned is caused by internal chimerism score going up with natural HP regeneration not rised enough to counter or outweight it. You can also (or maybe i should say rather should reconsider) picking lvl-up perks Chimerical Body: Initial Stage and higher tiers of that perk, which act as counter to this negative HP regen caused by race related mutation perks like Tracheal System. Chimerical Body isn't something to increase possible limit of tf effects from items.

For Beast Warrior it does allow PC to get temporal transformation into more feral shape which helps to deal more dmg with unarmed attacks. Perks from Body Cultivator line (subpath of soul cultivators) or Monk/Brawler job perks also rise unarmed dmg. Claws weapon is also one of weapons that PC can use to replace need to use natural claws for Beast Warrior path.

Resistance to TF effects kicks in after 100 tf efects triggered. So even if player overlook that msg that will show after 100th tf effect it can be always checked in Stats page where it show how many times PC transformed (Body stats section) and if there is 100 or higher number there PC should have perk Transformation Resistance perk. Aside picking Alchemist history, eating fruit that Evangeline give to PC can rise limit of max possible tf effects form each item. So yeah only having Alchemist phistory/past life perk or perk from Ezekiel fruit are only ways to increase max possible tf effects triggered after use of any tf item. At least for now as I think about giving some other 1-3 options for additional +1 to that limit.

Progress is slowly done due to many irl issues i not wanna bother any of you with it but i not wanna set expectations for you all saying stuff like new build in x weeks. Well i do certain that in may be out between 25-26th July to 10-14th August but no any closer ETA i can give now.

OldHickory

Jun 27, 2018
Thanks for clearing those multiple things up.

I'd thought I'd done something wrong with the Tracheal System thing, like having that and not being enough of a bug making them suffocate or something. Also clears up what the Chimera perks do.

Also noticed the Beast Warrior stuff after the fact. At first just saw Crinos Shape. Didn't initially realize that the actual style was a toggle, like Double Attack. Noticed that the various perks for it stacked really well with the Raiju perks, tearing through basically everything within reach, and making the lightning spell ridiculously strong to fight fliers.

Something to keep in mind with the Mindbreaker form, if you intend to add it at some point. Without the octopus legs, but still with the hair, how would that interact with other grapples? For example, if constricting with a snake tail, pounced with manticore paws, or I guess the crab grab if you opt to include the Cancer item, would the mind attack be available in the options? Like, a snake character having the options to squeeze, tease, or mind break.

Last edited:

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
So, I haven't seen anything about this. I've been having some fun playing the mod, and when I finally get the Ivory Inlaid Arquebes, I can't use it, as this pops up every time I try, "You open the magazine of your to reload the ammunition. If you too tired it would use up this turn action." I then get the option to hit next, but nothing happens. Is there any fix for this? Even being at almost max fatigue (300/317) I can't reload the arquebus. Kinda sad, since it has the second highest damaging ranged weapon, and the highest damaging rifle that I've found.

megabozoman

Nov 4, 2016
Even being at almost max fatigue (300/317)
Pretty sure this is your problem as the 300/317 means your dead tired and can't do anything you want to keep four fatigue way below the cap to be able to do any special moves multi attacks or other things like building a house. having 0/317 fatigue means that you are fully rested and able to do stuff

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
Pretty sure this is your problem as the 300/317 means your dead tired and can't do anything you want to keep four fatigue way below the cap to be able to do any special moves multi attacks or other things like building a house. having 0/317 fatigue means that you are fully rested and able to do stuff

That's the thing, I get the same message at 0/317 as I do at 300/317. I assumed what it was talking about is that when you're too tired, reloading the arquebus uses up a turn. But as it is right now, I can't reload the arquebus, 0 fatigue or max.

Watacare

Aug 5, 2018
Does anyone know why stat caps keep on decreasing? I start off with a cap of 215 for str and other caps in the 200's. After a few days everyone of them except int and wis decrease by 40. Is there something I can do to stop this?

Virgilia444

Dec 25, 2016
I think it's the bug when you encounter a drider for the moment the only solution is to avoid encounter with the drider.

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
Does anyone know why stat caps keep on decreasing? I start off with a cap of 215 for str and other caps in the 200's. After a few days everyone of them except int and wis decrease by 40. Is there something I can do to stop this?

if you have the the werewolf curse thingy, if it's capped it eats stats permanently it will also become progressively weaker the further away from the full moon you become and get stronger as it approaches again, though you will always be slightly behind what you were if your stats were maxed once it started dropping, not sure why.

there is also a possibility that you lost stats due to a transformation partially occurring causing you to count as a hybrid with less max caps though that's a quick check in the appearance screen

jm0914

Feb 4, 2016
Don't know if this is a bug, but there are several TFs that the metamorph perk say are added, but I can't seem to get memorized. Kitsune tails 7-9, Chitin skin, etc. More specifically, going menu by menu: 1 Skin (Chitin, was able to get it 1st playthrough but never since in NG+), 1 Face (between Spider and Dragon), 1 Tongue (between Snake and Dragon), 1 Eyes (under Snake, next to Elf), 2 Ears (next to Cow, above Fox; under Orca, next to Elf), 5 Tails (Kitsune 7-9; below Lizard; top row center between Salamander and Mantis), 1 Legs (between Snake and Demon). And since I can't seem to find a list of all possible body parts anywhere, I just keep using the various TF items without any luck. A little help?

On another note, I seem to recall reading...somewhere in the various posts for this mod that a monkey-morph TF is planned, with a Super Saiyan perk under consideration. If I may? Since this is a Xianxia/Wuxia-themed mod, why not have multiple levels of TF and name the perks after "Journey to the West?"

SSJ(Maybe add the sparks from 2?): Monkey King
Legendary SSJ: Grand Monkey King
SSJ4: Imperial Monkey King
SSJ God (only available NG+): Divine Monkey King
SSJ Blue/Ultra Instinct (probably latter; only available NG++ or higher): Great Sage Equaling Heaven (Sun Wukong's "official" title)

Perhaps tie the monkey-morph perks to Soulforce? Have an event that could proc where every location connected to the Champion is attacked by a concentrated, simultaneous assault by Lethice's forces (sick of the Champion's interference; scared about how quickly the Champion seems to be gaining power; something to that effect), with the option of repelling the assaults in any order, and the final option chosen, they arrive too late and someone they care about (Whitney/Marble/Urta/Edryn/etc) is fatally injured before their eyes and the Champion...goes ballistic. Cue Golden-Furred Super Mode that somehow manages to use Soulforce to stabilize the casualty long enough to get them medical treatment (thinking Goku reviving the bird in SSJ during Cooler's Revenge).

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
Don't know if this is a bug, but there are several TFs that the metamorph perk say are added, but I can't seem to get memorized. Kitsune tails 7-9, Chitin skin, etc. More specifically, going menu by menu:

And since I can't seem to find a list of all possible body parts anywhere, I just keep using the various TF items without any luck. A little help?

Unfortunately, there isn't any official Wiki that lists the different transformations.
If you can read code, i'd recommend checking out the github repository.

Otherwise, asking here is the best way to get answers.

See Below for the remaining Metamorphs:

-------------------------------------------------
Note: Mutations that occurred before you obtain Genetic Memory don't count towards unlocked Transformations. If you already have the body part that you are looking to unlock, you'll need to re-transform that part. (By overwriting it, then re-transforming the body part)

1 Skin (Chitin, was able to get it 1st playthrough but never since in NG+)
Chitin (Sweet/Black Gossamer from Spiders) - Just keep trying and you'll get it
1 Face (between Spider and Dragon)
Fox face (Unlocked via foxberries from the Tel'Adre bakery)
1 Tongue (between Snake and Dragon)
Demon Tongue (Have snake tongue, and Incubus Draft/Succubus Milk from demons)
1 Eyes (under Snake, next to Elf)
Raiju Eyes (Lightning Gem/ Mast. with buff)
2 Ears (next to Cow, above Fox; under Orca, next to Elf)
Elfin Ears (Sweet/Black Gossamer from Spiders)
Raiju Ears (Lightning Gem/ Mast. with buff)
5 Tails (Kitsune 7-9; below Lizard; top row center between Salamander and Mantis)
Fox tail (Single) - (FoxJewel from Kitsune, or Foxberry from Tel'Adre bakery)
Kitsune 7-9 (FoxJewel + Perk 'Ninetails Kitsune of Balance') - Requires Player to have 9 fox tails, and to have permanently unlocked both 9-tails perks via ascension
Goat tail (Infernal Elixir from Evangeline)
1 Legs (between Snake and Demon).
Demon(Female) (Succubus Milk from Demons)

Last edited:

Watacare

Aug 5, 2018
if you have the the werewolf curse thingy, if it's capped it eats stats permanently it will also become progressively weaker the further away from the full moon you become and get stronger as it approaches again, though you will always be slightly behind what you were if your stats were maxed once it started dropping, not sure why.

there is also a possibility that you lost stats due to a transformation partially occurring causing you to count as a hybrid with less max caps though that's a quick check in the appearance screen
Thanks

jm0914

Feb 4, 2016
Unfortunately, there isn't any official Wiki that lists the different transformations.
If you can read code, i'd recommend checking out the github repository.

Otherwise, asking here is the best way to get answers.

See Below for the remaining Metamorphs:

-------------------------------------------------
Note: Mutations that occurred before you obtain Genetic Memory don't count towards unlocked Transformations. If you already have the body part that you are looking to unlock, you'll need to re-transform that part. (By overwriting it, then re-transforming the body part)

1 Skin (Chitin, was able to get it 1st playthrough but never since in NG+)
Chitin (Sweet/Black Gossamer from Spiders) - Just keep trying and you'll get it
1 Face (between Spider and Dragon)
Fox face (Unlocked via foxberries from the Tel'Adre bakery)
1 Tongue (between Snake and Dragon)
Demon Tongue (Have snake tongue, and Incubus Draft/Succubus Milk from demons)
1 Eyes (under Snake, next to Elf)
Raiju Eyes (Lightning Gem/ Mast. with buff)
2 Ears (next to Cow, above Fox; under Orca, next to Elf)
Elfin Ears (Sweet/Black Gossamer from Spiders)
Raiju Ears (Lightning Gem/ Mast. with buff)
5 Tails (Kitsune 7-9; below Lizard; top row center between Salamander and Mantis)
Fox tail (Single) - (FoxJewel from Kitsune, or Foxberry from Tel'Adre bakery)
Kitsune 7-9 (FoxJewel + Perk 'Ninetails Kitsune of Balance') - Requires Player to have 9 fox tails, and to have permanently unlocked both 9-tails perks via ascension
Goat tail (Infernal Elixir from Evangeline)
1 Legs (between Snake and Demon).
Demon(Female) (Succubus Milk from Demons)
After I posted the question, I started playing around with the TF items and realized something. I can get the transformations. They just aren't being memorized. I'm getting chitinous skin, for example, but the Metamorph menu is still saying I haven't unlocked it yet.

For reference, I'm on NG++++++, and used the Save Editor to unlock Genetic Memory on Day 1, before I even began using the TF items.

I didn't know that about the Demon Tongue, though. And for me, the Demon(Female) legs always overwrite the slot for the Demon(Male) legs. Meaning I spam Succubus Milk out the wazoo and go in to find the female legs where the male legs used to be, with the same end result.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Can anyone tell me how to get a image pack to work with Xianxia cause I cant seem to do it
Don't know if there are any image packs specifically built for this mod, but you should be able to just have the "img" folder in the same location as the game file and it should work on its own. You may need to check if there's a toggle for image packs in your options as well. I know Revamp has a toggle in Interface.

smallMac99

Apr 3, 2018
I turned image packs on and dropped the images into img folder but is there a particular folder in the swf download that holds the way to start the game to have this img in them?

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
All I can say is that not every scene, character, or event has an image tied to them -- most do, but not all. The game has to be coded to call for an image, which is why some things have images and some things don't. For the image to work, it also has to be named exactly what the game is coded to look for when it goes looking for it. If you're adding your own images, they need to be named correctly or the game will never find them. The image packs hosted here are all setup so the player has to do nothing beyond the instructions I gave; images exist for the scenes the game supports and they're all named the way they need to be for them to be found by the game when called.

Reactions: Centaviara

lightningshifter

Aug 27, 2015
There aren't image packs for this mod. And why would there be? It has support for the same images as Revamp does, maybe a few less, it doesn't add any new ones.

So using one for Revamp should work. However, I think the issue with the image changing during a fight after each action is taken is still around....

The image changing isn't really a terrible issue to be honest. It probably only happens because the Xianxia mod wasn't adjusted to restrict images to one per fight scene or to use a more refined range of images for scenes. Plus there are many cases where images aren't called up in Xianxia because nobody tagged those spots to pull the images up yet.

Reactions: Centaviara

Zatrian

Aug 6, 2017

Progress is slowly done due to many irl issues i not wanna bother any of you with it but i not wanna set expectations for you all saying stuff like new build in x weeks. Well i do certain that in may be out between 25-26th July to 10-14th August but no any closer ETA i can give now.

Hey! It's 20 of August, isn't it? So, what's about an update?

Nightless

Jul 29, 2018
Hey Guys just started CoC Xianxia and I must I really liked the Game. But the only problem I'm having is that whenever I Ascend My character it didn't unlock any of the NG+ perks and I tried it like about 4 times already. I also looked around the internet and saw that no one was talking about it. If anyone can help me please reply how to fix this problem thank you.

I'm also using the .8i2 version from GitHub by Hexx

Last edited:

smallMac99

Apr 3, 2018
Yea but every time I spam incubi drafts it just gives another penis of the same sizes I want one were I can have like a 12 in penis and a 6 in one . can you not do that if they are purified?

Phoenix11

Dec 17, 2017
dont know if you can get them mis matched maybe reducto? or something that reduces dick size X_X im trying to think but havnt played the mod in a while due to it being non updated uhh guy with the glich problum I dont think there is a fix for it i think its just a Mod wide glich someone else might have a better answer tho. to me i just used my points to buy stat ups not the other stuff until i maxxed out the stat upgrades.

Kyrian

Sep 1, 2018
dont know if you can get them mis matched maybe reducto? or something that reduces dick size X_X im trying to think but havnt played the mod in a while due to it being non updated uhh guy with the glich problum I dont think there is a fix for it i think its just a Mod wide glich someone else might have a better answer tho. to me i just used my points to buy stat ups not the other stuff until i maxxed out the stat upgrades.
I'm not sure what size it starts at but there is another roundabout method to getting another tool, if you don't mind being herm for a while: encounter an anemone, get it to knock you up (lust draft, it's stronger equivalent, etc.) And then wait for a while with corruption over 25 iirc, then just take some transformative to make it what you want. Hope it helps.

(Noedit: typos)

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
So I've seen a few questions about this, but I haven't seen a clear answer. I and others are experiencing a bug in which moving to the next NG cycle not only resets your level, but prevents you from picking NG+, NG++, etc. perks. The resetting level I can understand, but how do we go about getting the NG+ perks. For example, on one of my files I've gotten to NG +3 or +4, and I'm still unable to pick NG +1 perks. Is there a fix for this, or is it just random as to whether or not a file is affected?

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
during a playthrough you amass what is known as ascension points by beating dungeons and doing events/quests interacting with people ETC, if you don't have enough of these you can't spend any on ascension perks, that aside there seems to be a bug going that prevents higher tier perks from unlocking properly as all my stuff is stuck at 5/20 (max to begin with not sure how to expand it)