2 major help questions

Fireball

Aug 12, 2018
So I'm almost to the ideal character type build and all but there are two glitches i need help with.
First and most pressing is persistent blue balls debuff after i get the saur transformation.
If anyone knows what item i actually need to use to fix this would be great
I checked the wiki and it has something to do with everything from ball efficiency to refractory rate and i wanna reduce these without reducing penis/ball size as happens with the uthra and uthra+ mods
Secondly is more of a question regarding aftereffects with accidentally glassing myrellion.
I didn't realize nuking the void base would kill myrellion (i sometimes skip text when i save scum for favorable rng as is the case with dove balm) and im wondering if i should restart at that.
Thanks in advance!

Fireball

Aug 12, 2018
maybe poeple like setting off nukes, take megaton for instance or maybe its a red button
Red button effect, definitely.
Ended up making new character to reverse the effects because i miss out on many quality waifus.
I call him my ripped techsaur where every level i visit the gym n max everything out.
Tech class because shielding and super siegewulf is a fun way to play
Still have the blue balls issue.
Problem is my cum production rate is so massive one "rest" and he's blue balls again.
Thankfully i grabbed goo armor early so im not self splattering every 5 min.
Still I can just imagine the peoples faces when they see my tech guy show up ripped asf.
At least blue balls doesnt have permanent side effects

Fireball

Aug 12, 2018
Because people don't read and connect dots. Kara calls you to an asteroid, and that's where most people stop reading for setting stuff.
Tbh im guilty of it mainly because the tooltips on Android are a bitch to read

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Hey I destroyed Tarkus so hell what's one more planet destroyed huh?

Fireball

Aug 12, 2018
I can only hope near the end of the game there is an event akin to the last 2 episodes of Seinfeld where the PC has to account and be held responsible for their crapulence (if any).
Would be an interesing and satisfying conclusion imo

RevekXLR

Jun 30, 2017
The thing is if you blow up Tarkus you are effectively commit genocide of Sydian and Grey Goo Races! And while nobody wants to deal with caustic bs that Sydians are (i mean who would want to allow aliens that secrete acidic substances from pores of their body on space stations?) Galos the queen of Galotians have shown personal interest in grey goo's and wants to uplift them to become a part of galotian race.

So by the end of adventure Steele would end up put to the wall and executed while publicly broadcasted by U.G.C. Tribunal no less.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
The thing is if you blow up Tarkus you are effectively commit genocide of Sydian and Grey Goo Races! And while nobody wants to deal with caustic bs that Sydians are (i mean who would want to allow aliens that secrete acidic substances from pores of their body on space stations?) Galos the queen of Galotians have shown personal interest in grey goo's and wants to uplift them to become a part of galotian race.

So by the end of adventure Steele would end up put to the wall and executed while publicly broadcasted by U.G.C. Tribunal no less.
Forgot raskvel and gabilani. Also, Galos mentioned where?

RevekXLR

Jun 30, 2017
Forgot raskvel and gabilani. Also, Galos mentioned where?

Gabilani dont count cause they all live on space stations and only visit the surface of tarkus as part of goverment mandatory health program to prevent muscle atrophy from living in lower then normal gravity conditions of their space stations. One race that everyone completely forgets is Lapinaras. Shows how nobody cared about those egg layer bunnies even existing. As for who mentioned Galos i dont precisely remeber (Kally, Sylvie maybe Anno?) it was during the discution with one of characters and mentioned really briefly in one sentence that Galos herself was visiting Tarkus and giving out Picardine cores to Grey Goo's or lobbying a program with U.G.C. to provide them with those cores. Something along those lines.

TFMaster

One race that everyone completely forgets is Lapinaras. Shows how nobody cared about those egg layer bunnies even existing.

I thought that I read somewhere (maybe in the Lapinara Codex) that Lapinaras aren’t even native to Tarkus and that the group living on Tarkus just kinda decided to move in. I believe that they are actually found on a lot of planets not just Tarkus it’s just that the only Lapinara that we ever meet are on Tarkus (actually isn’t there a Lapinara in some other location? I just don’t remember where I saw her.).

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
I thought that I read somewhere (maybe in the Lapinara Codex) that Lapinaras aren’t even native to Tarkus and that the group living on Tarkus just kinda decided to move in. I believe that they are actually found on a lot of planets not just Tarkus it’s just that the only Lapinara that we ever meet are on Tarkus (actually isn’t there a Lapinara in some other location? I just don’t remember where I saw her.).
Yes there's a lapinara in kara's mission. She's the one with the robot dogs. However she shoots semen rather than eggs and appears to be a racial varient.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Lapinara are not native to Tarkus, no. They have 5 sexes: donger, vag, both, none, and ovipositor.