Mysterious Gil flags

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Was fucking around in titsed, and i found a bunch of flags for Gil that I have never seen before...

upload_2018-8-12_12-34-36.png

Anybody know what those greyer flags are about? Is there some interactions with him that I missed?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Gil's scenes have variation if you take his virginity with a hardlight. From the looks of his flags, the resentment towards loosing his virginity to a strapon persists.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
I wouldn't take every flag listed in TiTsEd as useful, either, especially if they don't have comments about them.
I don't normally "fact check" them.
I run a diff from previous source to new, to find new stuff.
I don't really go looking at each individual one to see if they're actually used, actually in the code (not just comments), etc.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Gil's scenes have variation if you take his virginity with a hardlight. From the looks of his flags, the resentment towards loosing his virginity to a strapon persists.
Alright then. so what about the big clit thing?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Ok, so after some testing, I have figured out the hardlight ones. the other two, however, remain a mystery.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
Ok, so after some testing, I have figured out the hardlight ones. the other two, however, remain a mystery.
Can always look at the source code to see what they do, if anything.
If you do, feel free to open a pull request in TiTsEd for updates :D

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Me neither! I’ve only bought things from him.

Edit: Oops! I was thinking of Geoff not Gil! Gil’s the guy Herm at Anon’s right?
The guy at Anon's is Alex, Gil is like a doberman or something you only meet after buying Pupper Poppers at Jade's. You can gift them or trade them for sex or whatever.

We need more guys with vaginas though, we have like 3 I think.

Edit: Horrible mistyping...

Last edited:
Reactions: valkyr42

TFMaster

no, hes the cuntboy who will buy pupper poppers off of you.

The guy at Anon's is Alex, Gil is like a doberman or something you only meet after buying Pupper Poppers at Jade's. You can gudlft them or trade them for sex or whatever.

We need more guys with vaginas though, we have like 3 I think.

Oh I see... well then I haven’t met him at all because I never really buy Pupper Poppers unless I’m going for a certain look for my character. Ugh, there are just so many characters in this game it’s just hard to keep track of which ones are which!

Edit: Realized that Pupper had been autocorrected to Puppet! XD

Last edited:

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I think soandso has one planned. It's some rich douche swan-morph
Neato.
Oh I see... well then I haven’t met him at all because I never really buy Puppet Poppers unless I’m going for a certain look for my character. Ugh, there are just so many characters in this game it’s just hard to keep track of which ones are which!
Yeah, I have to purposefully look for some characters, like Gil.

Also, sorry for not seeing that I accidentally wrote "gudlft" instead of "gift". For fuck sake...