Shade stuff (possible spoilers)

Aria.Steele

Jul 10, 2017
Sooo, you used to be able to meet her daughter if you wanted to be siblings and not lovers, however I've waited quite a while, and nothing. Has it been removed for a bit or something?

Aria.Steele

Jul 10, 2017
Also, while im at it, what happened to meeting Anno's parents? I've had her as a part of the crew for quite a while now and nothing

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I believe the event in the original post is also Christmas content.
However, if you reveal to Shade you're siblings, when you go to Uveto, she invites you to the bar there. There, you meet Astra and the three of you talk for a while.

Aria.Steele

Jul 10, 2017
However, if you reveal to Shade you're siblings, when you go to Uveto, she invites you to the bar there. There, you meet Astra and the three of you talk for a while.
Strange, never happened for me, I reveal she's my sister and she sends me some mail when I arrive at Uveto, we meet, I wanna stay siblings, then nothing, unless the Christmas event.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I got it, so here's what I did.
- Flirted with Shade, then backed out.
- Got the Myrellion Probe.
- Revealed we were siblings.
- Travelled to Uveto, read the email Shade sent (she mentions bringing Astra).
- Went to the Ice Box.

Boom, conversation with your sister and niece.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I got it, so here's what I did.
- Flirted with Shade, then backed out.
- Got the Myrellion Probe.
- Revealed we were siblings.
- Travelled to Uveto, read the email Shade sent (she mentions bringing Astra).
- Went to the Ice Box.

Boom, conversation with your sister and niece.
I had sex with her, maybe that's why?

Also, this might be odd, but I actually did KaraQuest2 and had the confrontation with Shade, and then got the probe and did the reveal, then went to Uveto and said we should be sisters, so Shade probably has some really confusing feeling about me.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah, I usually wait to do KaraQuest2 until after I speak to Shade on Myrellion then on Yveto.

Aria.Steele

Jul 10, 2017
I have sex with shade before we realize we're siblings too, but don't see her in KaraQuest2, but still dun get the scene ._.