Regarding Zephyr....

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Inst it pretty inconsistent that the scenes where shes a massive bitch still play even after you've had kids with her and shes shown her softer side, i.e. the scene where she literally pulls a gun on you? Just wanna point that out, I guess.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I've heard a couple people mention her pulling a gun, but I have never seen this happen.

Edit: Just checked her scenes, and you kinda have to go out of your way to get that, and you're directly threatening her with violence, something which Steele will also rightfully pull a weapon on you for in other scenarios.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Still, you've had kids with her. She's already shown her softer side in other scenes. Why. Or make it consistent with everything else?

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Still, you've had kids with her. She's already shown her softer side in other scenes. Why. Or make it consistent with everything else?
Just 'cause you've got kids with someone doesn't mean you should ignore when they poise to attack you, that's part of an abusive relationship. Zeph doesn't have to take your shit because of your kids, and if you weren't rich she could probably get custody for you trying to attack her.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
No, I mean, maybe they should make it so the option to threaten with violence is never presented. Like, maybe if you say no to cleaning her up, instead of her being bitchy, and presenting the option for violence, she could just shrug and reach for a tissue.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I mean, she's not really bitchy, she just gives you a little dickslap. Although I don't understand the "Fight" option, you have the option of just not picking it. You have the option to blow up the Stellar Tether, but you don't pick it unless you're an asshole; same thing.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Ok, I don't think I'm really getting my point across.

Zephry shows her softer side to ya after you have kids, right? So, it's reasonable to say that after you're done getting down and dirty, she would be a lot more respectful of you, and if you refused to clean her up, would be perfectly fine with it, as opposed to how she would get a bit angry prior.

That's the inconsistandby I'm pointing out. How the scenes where she's still a massively irritable jerk remain, even after she's displayed her softer side.

I mean, a total stranger, I guess I would understand. But getting pissy at the person who bore your children, just for not cleaning your wang? Tell me that doesn't not sound right.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I don't have this problem because all my Steele's are treated and cleans Zephyr up automatically. I find that a lot of problems that people here have in game would be solved if they just took the Treatment. :D

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
As for the "fight" option, that's only presented cause Zeph gets really rude if you refuse to clean her up. If you make it so that after you have kids with her, she simply shrugs and let's you go with a slap on the bum, it will remove the option, and rectify the inconsistent tone.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
She wasn't rude when I refused, she just dickslapped me a lite and said "Get the fuck outta my office, slut", which doesn't seem nearly as rude as the bitchy option you get, and could even be a little endearing.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Maybe I'm just remembering it wrong....

Give me a few hours to finish work and go home. I need to investigate...

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I mean, my friends and I call each other "slut" and "bitch" pretty often, and the cockslap wasn't really offensive, I don't think.

Side note: Is it weird that being called "slut" and "bitch" is a turn -on, even though that's something my friend group calls each other?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I mean, my friends and I call each other "slut" and "bitch" pretty often, and the cockslap wasn't really offensive, I don't think.

Side note: Is it weird that being called "slut" and "bitch" is a turn -on, even though that's something my friend group calls each other?

It all depends on the context.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Alright, so I got home, and took a screenshot of it.

upload_2018-8-11_19-56-32.png

Can someone tell me how this is not rude and bitchy?

Also, I dont know about you guys, but I personally wouldnt do something like this to the person who gave birth to my kids.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
You know, kids don't automatically make people nice and friendly. A person doesn't just suddenly change their personality because one sperm won a race and impregnated an egg.

Some people are just assholes through and through, and as much fun as Zephyr might be, she's someone who will always be an asshole.

Reactions: ShySquare and Blich

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Some people are just assholes through and through, and as much fun as Zephyr might be, she's someone who will always be an asshole.
But shes so nice in so many other scenes! She literally states here that shes begun to calm down!
upload_2018-8-11_22-36-9.png

Im not asking for her to be all sunshine and rainbows. Im just asking to maintain a consistent tone. To not go from this one minute to holding a gun to your head the next.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mercuriussnake

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
You know, given that to have kids with her, the PC kinda proves to her that they enjoy the way she treats them during/after sex, I don't find it that odd that she'd do that kind of thing.
I mean, characterwise, from her pov, the PC enjoys it when she's rude and a bit of a bitch and calls them a slut in sexual situations, and she does too, so... Think of it like D/s roleplay? I actually find her reaction consistent.

Plus I don't know, her line comes across as more cocky than rude or anything? And it even says she smiles and is pleased with the PC, so it's not like she intends to actually offend the PC.

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
You know, given that to have kids with her, the PC kinda proves to her that they enjoy the way she treats them during/after sex, so I don't find it that odd that she'd do that kind of thing.
I mean, characterwise, from her pov, the PC enjoys it when she's rude and a bit of a bitch and calls them a slut in sexual situations, and she does too, so... Think of it like D/s roleplay? I actually find her reaction consistent.

Plus I don't know, her line comes across as more cocky than rude or anything? And it even says she smiles and is pleased with the PC, so it's not like she intends to actually offend the PC.
Her tone is consistent with the way she is prior to having kids, but not with how she is after. Like I said, she claims to have calmed down.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I gotta ask is Sera still kind of a bitch after you impregnate her with your spunk? I know she doesn't pull a gun on you, but she still will prank you if she's your sub or steal your ship for a joy ride even if you had kids with her, so I gotta ask just because I had 9 brats with Sera does that mean she should stop being her old character?

Also to just add to this, if I was Zep and just fuck a demon woman silly and she got pissed and wanted to fight me, I'd go all doom guy and break out the shotgun but not kill them, just self defense.

Plus dude they might add something later to make her do something else instead of pointing a gun at you. Tbh I'm kinda with everyone else where you don't have to pick fight, plus it's not like she's blowing your brains out and giving you a game over for her taking action in self defense.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I really wish I had the time and attention span to do every single one, but if i did that, id basically be recommending you to redo 80% of her stuff.