Reaha on ship

river_song25

May 12, 2016
I was wondering if there was ANY way to upgrade the game so that Reaha CONTINUES paying you her earnings even AFTER shes been cured of her addiction and AFTER shes paid off her 5,000 unit debt to Steele? *lol* even after her debt has fully been paid off, shes still whoring herself out to clients on board (OR selling her milk depending on what job shes on) and we don't get some kind of a percentage of the money she makes?

Otherwise wheres all that money shes making off her clients every time I walk in on one of sessions on the ship going? *lol*

Last edited:

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Tbh it would make sense for her to have to pay in one way or another to be in your ship. But on the other hand she already paid her debt to you so her giving more money to you doesn't seem right and kinda seems greedy when you really look at it.

Like kes said let the soft moo moo do her and be happy. But I do wish she had more to her than just always milking herself and getting buttfucked

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Having Reaha as your personal closet is more than enough for me. She also provides the milk needed for the N.T. milkshake on Yammi's menu.

Last edited:

river_song25

May 12, 2016
What's so funny about exploiting a partner? She has paid her debt already. Let her have a life of her own.

But her having a life of her own is getting her money that could help onboard. She could at least share 35% of whatever she makes at least once a month or less. Unlike most of the recruitable NPC's, she NEVER leaves the ship to go ANYWHERE to spend whatever money shes getting.

Having her as just a bed buddy is fun, but she could use her other talents to help out financially. So could Sub Sera.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Having her as just a bed buddy is fun, but she could use her other talents to help out financially.
I don't want/need her money myself. If she wants to work, that's her prerogative.
Out of headcanon and more into gameplay, there are other ways of getting money that don't involve robbing NPCs out of their lives and agendas.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I don't want/need her money myself. If she wants to work, that's her prerogative.
Out of headcanon and more into gameplay, there are other ways of getting money that don't involve robbing NPCs out of their lives and agendas.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016

This, but (mostly) unironically. Some of the people on board the space Winnebago should be paying for their keep. Once the ship mechanics are in, most of them will wind up serving some sort of role, which should not only exempt them from rent but also mean we owe THEM a salary- but for those who don't, they should be paying rent.

Actually, thinking about it, I'm probably forgetting a character somewhere, but I think Reaha is the only one who DOESN'T provide a service to the ship that would turn a "where's my rent" into a "here's your check" while ALSO having a regular income. Anno is a researcher and vendor (I think she's supposed to become a navigator later?), Celise is janitor, Kase is a logistics engineer, Nova is a bodyguard, Paige is a personal trainer, Yammi is a chef, the pexiga is a material resource, and Shekka is an engineer. That leaves Bess, Azra, Sera, and Mitzi. I have no clue about Mitzi's content, but I'm pretty sure she has no income being a rescue and all. Bess doesn't have a job due to being an abandonware appliance, and Azra is broke until she gets someone to pay for her research. Sera (as far as I know) doesn't have a way of getting out of debt yet, but her path to that involves her becoming a vendor of otherwise hard to get items, which is still useful.

Reaha on the other hand has a job. And she's using your ship as a storefront AND residence. She pays off her debt, which is great, but there should still be something she pays in rent.

Now, this wall of text being said, she shouldn't provide credits, imo. It should be a text blurb. The player character doesn't pay for ship maintenance, or refueling, or the other characters salaries, or for food and such out of pocket, so they shouldn't collect the rent in pocket. In lore, however, absolutely. Just a line mentioning that she will start paying rent or something.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
@Mister Gregar Ben/ss, unless kept as sex toy and prevented mental growth, is given a selection of jobs you can choose from, just to clarify.

Also, BessN gets a 100 credit salary via Steele Tech. Anno and Kase are getting paid by Steele Tech as well. If you have Pippa, you pay her for her massages. Sera set as a vendor pays back the 15k start up loan with interest is well on her way to paying her way out.

Reaha is probably just making some pocket money from milk selling, but if she's whoring Pimp Steele should see some dividends.

Yeah, I'm never going to set Reaha to whore.

Last edited:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Tbh an ass personality Steele should be allowed to do it. Throw in Mitiz too to show how much you care about her.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
@Mister Gregar Ben/ss, unless kept as sex toy and prevented mental growth, is given a selection of jobs you can choose from, just to clarify.
That's what I get for not remembering their content.
@Mister Gregar, you forget that Reaha was a soldier and if she ends up getting the Amazon side effect of the Treatment, she could become the security detail for the ship.
That's a great option, but makes me sad since I'm anti treatment. I'll keep my freeloader.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
It has been a while since I freed Reaha but I recall that if you dont want her to freeload don't you have the other options to keep her forever in debt or kick her off the ship?

moobere

May 19, 2017
It has been a while since I freed Reaha but I recall that if you dont want her to freeload don't you have the other options to keep her forever in debt or kick her off the ship?
You do, but ive never been able 2 get her 2 stay a slave.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
How does Amazon Reaha work? Like, does she take the Treatment willingly, and do her interactions change much?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
How does Amazon Reaha work? Like, does she take the Treatment willingly, and do her interactions change much?

Hasn't been written yet, so only Savin would truly know.

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
Also Azra may not give you rent, but if you do her Tarkus expedition successfully, you can then collect the Motherhusks, Spunkshrooms and Slutshrooms to sell for profit. Given that you can make 8500 credits off the sale of 10 respawnable items (more if you are the Smuggler class), I'd say she doesn't need to pay Steele anything.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Well that and she lets you bang the plants too.