Kiro Trust Question

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
So I've been trying to max out Kiro's trust stat, but I can't get it to go higher than 85%. Little help?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Did you fuck her pusspuss when you rescued her? Idk what else there could be but that may be why if you did, the only action that has consequences with her.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Did you fuck her pusspuss when you rescued her? Idk what else there could be but that may be why if you did, the only action that has consequences with her.

I thought taking her pistol and cutlass had an effect too.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
You mean her ass, right?
No, I mean vaginal sex. If you fuck her ass or fix her machine (I can't remember if you can offer yourself) you are allowed to gain max trust eventually and take her vaginal virginity on her terms, but if you do it on the ship you lock yourself out of it in the future and possibly max trust. It's been a while since I've done any looking into it.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
No, I mean vaginal sex. If you fuck her ass or fix her machine (I can't remember if you can offer yourself) you are allowed to gain max trust eventually and take her vaginal virginity on her terms, but if you do it on the ship you lock yourself out of it in the future and possibly max trust. It's been a while since I've done any looking into it.
Whoops, just kinda glossed over your post. I thought you were saying he should do vaginal when saving her.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I think you need to be careful if you choose to bang her ass when you have more than one dick. If I remember correctly, you end up using the other one of her vagina, taking her virginity.