Taur VS Naga

Naga VS Taur

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
A simple question (I hope) if you had to pick between one of these two body types which would it be. I am not talking in game benefits here (aka available/unique scenes) just preference. Taur includes bodytypes with more than 4 legs e.g. driders and similar bodytypes for the sack of simplicity.

Also if you feel like it let me know if you have a preference for what you/the PC would have vs what you would want as a partner e.g. I would want me/my PC to have a naga body, but a partner I would want to have a taur body so I can ride them around, preferably with them bound and teased.

Last edited:

AllAboardTheSpaceRV

Jun 6, 2018
Between naga and "mainstream" taurs, I'll chose naga for both, no contest. It's just a more useful and practical form in my humble opinion.
I will however give honorable mention to proper driders, that would be a much harder decision. Probably still ends in me being a naga, but partner becomes a coinflip (all else being equal of course).

Reactions: Irrlicht

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Between naga and "mainstream" taurs, I'll chose naga for both, no contest. It's just a more useful and practical form in my humble opinion.
I will however give honorable mention to proper driders, that would be a much harder decision. Probably still ends in me being a naga, but partner becomes a coinflip (all else being equal of course).
Sorry I should have been clearer driders and any other similar body type is included with taur for the sake of simplicity. I am going to update the OP now.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Naga-like lower bodies have forever been portrayed in myths and stories as these god-affiliated entities that hold great power. Sirens from Europe, Medusa from Greek mythology, Nuwa in Chinese pantheon, etc. There's something weirdly alluring about that idea, especially when compared to the relatively nonsensical proportions of taur bodies.

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
Don't get me wrong I'm a big fan of Taurs. However I'd have to go Naga for the practicality. You'd never need to buy pants, you wouldn't have the size/spacing issue taurs do and if you have a Naga partner there would be something intimate and romantic about entwining your bodies together. Plus im a fan of XCOM 2 so that probably influences it a bit.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Don't get me wrong I'm a big fan of Taurs. However I'd have to go Naga for the practicality. You'd never need to buy pants, you wouldn't have the size/spacing issue taurs do and if you have a Naga partner there would be something intimate and romantic about entwining your bodies together. Plus im a fan of XCOM 2 so that probably influences it a bit.
Well technique you would have some space/size issues I mean even if you stand at 6' you still have about another 24' behind you or something, admittedly you can coil that up but still.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
All of you who pick naga disgust me, every single one of you. Like you people do know a snake is pretty much a living belt with fangs right and someone that's a naga is half a belt that either does or doesn't have fangs.

Then it's the fact that those things slither around and up things across the ground and even in water to swim, at least driders and taurs have legs besides one long fucking appendage to move with, sure they have 4 or 8 but it's more than that slithering monster.

Then they have scales and shit that can become old and they have to shead their skin, you don't see taurs and Driders doing that. You people are disgusting want to be snakes and shit.

But seriously tho, i'd rather take drider or Taur, sure I can wear clothes like I'd use to but I could make webs and have a hammock or out run any snek or kick them with my rear legs hard enough to kill them or send them flying if I was a Taur.

No offense to snek lovers but I couldn't, it's just weird in my opinion, at least with the taur and drider you know where your shits going to drop from and learn how to use a toilet if your a taur, or wrap it up in web if your a spider, snek you gonna have a hard time using the toilet if not outside and sex will be weirder with all of the body times no matter who it is your mating with tbh.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

OldHickory

Jun 27, 2018
Gotta say naga/lamia.
All smooth, cool, and muscular.
Granted, the metabolic output needed to move and keep a 7 meter body would be pretty high, assuming they're warm blooded.
If cold blooded, they'd be locked pretty hard to tropical climates.

Me and a buddy figured out a probable anatomical setup of centaurs.
The trunk is basically nothing but giant lungs and a large heart, with basically all the other body systems being located in the horse body.

Doombot

Mar 5, 2016
Taur all the way, every character i ever player ended up as a tauric bimbo broodmare. I don't know how anyone would pick naga over anything, there is simply no ass to grab. Taurs also have a grerater variety, cat, dog, cow, horse, lizard body. (now if only crotch teats were a thing)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I dislike both, but I'd pick the one that doesn't involve dragging a part of your body against the floor. Too bad multipeds take a lot of space.