Show me your characters!

TiefTheTiefling

Jul 14, 2018
UK
Hawke Steele:

"You are a human. You’re a good 6 feet and 6 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.98 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a set of leather armor, using a pair of boxers for underwear, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with pale skin. Overall, your visage has a square chin, chiseled jawline, and beard. Green-colored eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. Your lengthy, black smooth hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have narrow hips, and your perky, muscular butt molds closely against your form. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your belly is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have remarkably well defined abs, rounded and beefy. Above it, you have a muscled chest, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your dick is 10 inches long and 2.3 inches across. A sack with two balls swings heavily beneath your throbbing member. You estimate each testicle to be about three inches around and 0.8 inches across.

You have one unclaimed asshole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs."

May as well post mine for the heck of it, this is the general thing I go for with most of my characters. :D

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Hawke Steele:

"You are a human. You’re a good 6 feet and 6 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.98 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a set of leather armor, using a pair of boxers for underwear, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with pale skin. Overall, your visage has a square chin, chiseled jawline, and beard. Green-colored eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. Your lengthy, black smooth hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have narrow hips, and your perky, muscular butt molds closely against your form. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your belly is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have remarkably well defined abs, rounded and beefy. Above it, you have a muscled chest, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your dick is 10 inches long and 2.3 inches across. A sack with two balls swings heavily beneath your throbbing member. You estimate each testicle to be about three inches around and 0.8 inches across.

You have one unclaimed asshole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs."

May as well post mine for the heck of it, this is the general thing I go for with most of my characters. :D
Pshh. Amateur.

Jinx Steele:

"You started your journey as a half-gryvain, but you’ve become a kitsune-morph over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 6 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.83 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a weavemail coat, using a set of stockings and panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with a corset.

You have a tapered, shrewd-looking vulpine face with a speckling of downward-curved whiskers just behind the nose. A coat of fluffy, white fur decorates your muzzle. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with juicy, black lips, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes have a curious mix of feline and dragonic features; a pair of black vertical slits instead of rounded pupils, sat amongst metallically glistening pools of gold irises. Tendrils of black crawl across your sclera, extending from a dark ring just barely visible at the edges. The ass-length, black braid atop your head is parted by a pair of large, adept fox ears that always seem to be listening. Your mouth contains a narrow but flexible tongue that, if you so desire, can extend a good distance out from your mouth. Its tip is forked, and you are capable of moving it around in an almost prehensile manner. A pair of ten-inch horns grow from just above your forehead, sweeping backwards to follow the contour of your skull. Your horns appear to be made of cut, shaped and polished amethyst, giving you an almost regal appearance. Around your neck, a black leather and lace collar, replete with tiny pearls and a brass ring, is tightly fixed.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of fluffy, white fur, and a quartet of magnificent wings sprout from your shoulders. When unfurled they stretch further than your arm span, and a single beat of them is all you need to set out toward the sky. They look a bit like bat’s wings, but the membranes are covered in fine, delicate scales and a wicked talon juts from the end of each bone. Above your shoulders and around your neck grows a mane of fluffy, white fur, making you appear quite royal. Nestled between your breasts is a fluffy ball of white fur. Swirls of luminescent purple trace brighter accents across much of your form. You are soaked from top to bottom with thick layers of goopey spunk, making your messy sexcapades obvious to everyone around you. Parts of your body emit aromatic pheromones, enticing potential mates. Your human-shaped hands appear very demonic, tipped with sharp claws that seem to have replaced your fingernails. In addition, your forearms are covered by sleek plates of jet-black chitin along the outside of each arm. Smaller pentagonal plates trail up your upper arms and over your shoulders. You have fertile hips that make it look like you’ve birthed many children, and your butt wobbles enticingly with every step. Nine swishing, white fox tails extend from your spacious, cushy rear end, curling around your body - the soft fur feels lovely. Your legs are crooked into high knees with hocks and long feet, like those of a fox; cute bulbous toes decorate the ends.

Your lightly-toned belly is nice and smooth.

You have two udders, capped with one 1.2-inch nipple each. The rather huge areolae are black. Despite the uncomfortable fullness, you are at ease - you know your enhanced breasts will never stop lactating, no matter what. Unfortunately, a bit of cream leaks out onto your a corset... Maybe you should invest in a maternity bra? You could easily fill a big HH-cup bra.

Your masculine endowments are concealed within a well-hidden slit when not in use, though when the need arises, you can part your concealed entrance and reveal your true self. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown eight mixed cocks:

Your first horse-shaft is 21 inches long and 4.2 inches in diameter. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your enormous, blunted horse-cock, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 6.3 inches wide when at full size.

Your next shark-phallus is 18 inches long and three inches wide.The aquatic phallus is tapered but still quite tubular in appearance. It glistens like you’ve lubed it up not too long ago and has two pelvic fins framing its base. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your knotty, finned shark-dick, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 5.3 inches wide when at full size.

Your third dog-cock is 15 inches long and 3.1 inches thick. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your bestial member, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 6.3 inches wide when at full size.

The fourth kitty-dick is 12 inches long and two inches thick. It ends in a rounded head, ringed in small, fleshy nubs that terrans have taken to calling “barbs” in spite of their softness. More of these “barbs” line the shaft, but they’re largest at the base, where they are likely to be rubbed against a clit mid-coitus. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your beefy, pink cat-cock, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 3.5 inches wide when at full size.

Your next ‘nuki-cock is 10 inches long and 1.7 inches in diameter. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The obscenely swollen lump of flesh near the base of your knot-covered dick looks almost too big for your cock. The knot is 3.7 inches wide when at full size. Two smaller ones line the length of the shaft, the hallmark of the kui-tan race.

Your next snake-phallus is 16 inches long and 2.7 inches wide. It’s a deep, iridescent purple in color. Unlike a half-gryvain penis, the shaft is patterned with multiple bulbous bumps to stimulate potential partners, and the whole of its length is glossy and smooth. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your imposing, bulbous phallus, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 4 inches wide when at full size.

Your seventh dragon-prick is 16 inches long and 2.7 inches thick. With its tapered tip, there are few holes you wouldn’t be able to get into. The obscenely swollen lump of flesh near the base of your dragon-cock looks almost too big for your cock. The knot is 5.9 inches wide when at full size.

The eighth dick is 17 inches long and 2.8 inches thick. The crown is surrounded by tiny tentacles with a venomous, aphrodisiac payload. At its base a number of similar, longer tentacles have formed, guaranteeing that pleasure will be forced upon your partners. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your tool, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 5 inches wide when at full size.

A fuzzy painfully empty scrotum filled with four large nuts swings low under your eight mixed cocks. You estimate each testicle to be about six inches around and 1.9 inches across. Flowing across the surface of your nutsack are intricate markings that glow luminescent purple, softly pulsing with life.
You have a black, human vagina, with one 0.3-inch clit. Thin streams of girl-cum occasionally dribble from your honeypot.

You have one ass, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with slight signs of moisture bordering its edges. Your soft donut of a pucker protrudes obscenely, almost like a miniature pubic mound that rubs against your buns with every step you take."

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Another one? I'll bite.

Erika Steele:

You are a half-ausar. You’re a good 5 feet and 6 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.68 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a SteeleTech suit, using a hardlight anti-gravity thong for underwear, and girding your upper body with a hardlight anti-gravity bra.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with fair skin. Overall, your visage has a beautiful, feminine shapeliness that’s sure to draw attention and full, pink lips. Your eyes are mapped like a printed circuit board and pulse to life with rings of glowing purple around each iris, giving them a very synthetic appearance. The long, brown hair on your head is overlapped by a pair of pointed dog ears. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have pleasant hips, and your butt fills out your clothing nicely. A long, fuzzy brown dogtail sprouts just above your butt, wagging to and fro whenever you are happy. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your midriff is fairly well-toned.

You have two melons, capped with one 0.3-inch bud each. The average-sized areolae are pink. You could easily fill a C-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your dog-cock is 8 inches long and two inches across. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your lengthy, bestial member, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 3 inches wide when at full size. A scrotum with a pair of testicles swings heavily beneath your canine cock. You estimate each testicle to be about three inches around and 0.8 inches across.

You have one anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Another one? I'll bite.

Erika Steele:

You are a half-ausar. You’re a good 5 feet and 6 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.68 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a SteeleTech suit, using a hardlight anti-gravity thong for underwear, and girding your upper body with a hardlight anti-gravity bra.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with fair skin. Overall, your visage has a beautiful, feminine shapeliness that’s sure to draw attention and full, pink lips. Your eyes are mapped like a printed circuit board and pulse to life with rings of glowing purple around each iris, giving them a very synthetic appearance. The long, brown hair on your head is overlapped by a pair of pointed dog ears. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have pleasant hips, and your butt fills out your clothing nicely. A long, fuzzy brown dogtail sprouts just above your butt, wagging to and fro whenever you are happy. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your midriff is fairly well-toned.

You have two melons, capped with one 0.3-inch bud each. The average-sized areolae are pink. You could easily fill a C-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your dog-cock is 8 inches long and two inches across. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your lengthy, bestial member, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 3 inches wide when at full size. A scrotum with a pair of testicles swings heavily beneath your canine cock. You estimate each testicle to be about three inches around and 0.8 inches across.

You have one anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.
Wait, did you Save Edit in your eyes?

TiefTheTiefling

Jul 14, 2018
UK
I'm pretty sure I've spent just as much time on the Save Editor than in the actual game, if not more.
Eyy, I'm kinda the same. If only because I like to start out with a specific image in mind rather than needing to transform my character into something. I save transformatives for other characters, the ones I project myself onto however, I tend to keep o' natural. Still, I gotta congratulate you on creating the most confusing character I think I've ever seen described.

TiefTheTiefling

Jul 14, 2018
UK
@TiefTheTiefling But seriously, pure human? Just... Why?
I'm vanilla as fuck boi. Nah, as I stated, it's just the character I project myself onto. I usually go for weird mixes with different peeps, just keep good ol' Hawke the same most of the time.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

TiefTheTiefling

Jul 14, 2018
UK
My character is literally me, but doggo with cybernetic eyes. A bit lame, I know.
Naaah, go for what makes you feel most involved in the story after all. They're pretty cool regardless, don't always need twenty paragraphs to describe a million dicks and mutations best described as 'mistakes'.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
Eyy, I'm not alone! :D
dont worry, my main is a 100% straight vanilla human male

You are a human. You’re a good 6 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.83 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of frostbane plate, using a violently colorful pair of baggy swim shorts for underwear, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with fair skin. Overall, your visage has a square chin, chiseled jawline, and five o’clock shadow. Metallically glistening silver eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. Your ear-length, silver smooth hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Parts of your body emit lust-scented pheromones, enticing potential mates. You have tiny hips, and your incredibly tight, perky butt molds closely against your form. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your belly is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a robust chest with extremely pronounced pectoral muscles, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your member is 16 inches long and 4.5 inches across. An empty scrotum with two grapefruit-sized balls swings heavily beneath your shaft. You estimate each testicle to be about 15 inches around and 4.9 inches across.

You have one backdoor, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Eyy, I'm not alone! :D
You are a human. You’re a good 6 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.83 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a bright yellow jacket and pants enhanced with microcircuitry, using a pair of savicite-laced panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with a slepra down bra.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with tan skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with luscious lips, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Like twinkling beacons, glowing blue eyes seem to draw the attention of everyone around you. The long, platinum blonde pigtailed hair atop your head can’t possibly hide a pair of exquisitely long, elf-like ears. They extend a full six inches from the sides of your head, triangular in shape with a bit of downward curve along their length. A thought is all it takes for them to change their angle to suit your expression, letting even the most rugged face pull off a cutesy pout with ease. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal. Because it constantly produces a steady stream of wet lube, the inside of your mouth stays well lubricated.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Swirls of luminous blue trace brighter accents across much of your form. Parts of your body emit lust-scented pheromones, enticing potential mates. You have waspish, fertile hips, emphasized by your narrow waist, and your id-stamped rear end threatens to bust out from under your kit each time you clench it. On one of your ass cheeks is a barcode, placed there by Dr. Belle for her scientific research, and to remind you of your place as her pet. To highlight your vulgarity, a tattoo is permanently printed on your lower back, advertising how much of a slut you are to anyone who sees it. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet.

Your paunched belly would just barely push past the waistband of a pair of pants. It’s a little bit of a muffin-top. Your belly is larger than it used to be.

You have two tits, capped with one fuckable nip each. The saucer-sized areolae are fair. While you may appear to have inverted nipples, your chest actually houses wet, slippery secrets. A finger or cock could easily slip inside you to give and get as much pleasure as any crotch-couched cunt. Your motherly breasts are producing cream but are nowhere near full at the moment. You could easily fill a big DD-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your wyrm-prick is 14 inches long and 3.7 inches across. With its tapered tip, there are few holes you wouldn’t be able to get into. The knot is 3.7 inches wide when at full size.

You have three thigh-soaking, sex-hungry goblin-pussies, all similar in appearance.
Your first entrance is a tan, gabilani cunt with one 0.7-inch clit, frequently drooling its ever-present honey, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something.
The second slit is a tan, gabilani slit with one 0.7-inch clit, frequently drooling its ever-present honey, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something.
The third and final vagina is a tan, gabilani pussy with one 0.7-inch clit, frequently drooling its ever-present honey, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something.
The special muscles around your talented vaginas are strong and powerful, making it possible to swallow insertions without the need of external forces to push them in. Their lips and insides are covered in numerous nub-like protrusions. They’re puffed out slightly, seemingly constantly engorged with girl flesh.

You have one ass, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with immense streams of lubricant gushing profusely from the orifice, unrestrained and unending. Your soft donut of a pucker protrudes obscenely, almost like a miniature pubic mound that rubs against your buns with every step you take.

TiefTheTiefling

Jul 14, 2018
UK
Not "mistakes". Just happy accidents.

:gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz:

Ah, fuck man. Why've you got to put an image of Bob Ross in my head alongside dicks spraying everywhere, those are two things that should remain separate indefinitely.

Reactions: ScarletteKnight

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Oh, I should post the other characters I made. They're not mine, though.

Krimson Steele:

You are a human. You’re a good 6 feet and 2 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.88 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of frostbane plate, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop. Though to play it safe - at least in public - you have managed to cover yourself up with a Salamander Longcoat.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with tan skin. Overall, your visage has a square chin, chiseled jawline, and sideburns. Your eyes each feature a secondary pupil, forming an intensely striking symbol of infinity nestled as they are amongst a single brilliantly bright blue iris. Your short, dirty blonde hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Your arms are covered in a light layer of golden scales. You have tiny hips, and your muscular, toned derriere molds closely against your form. Two human-like legs grow down from your boyish hip, sheathed in gold scales and ending in clawed feet. There are three long toes on the front, and a small hind-claw on the back. Your midriff is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a healthy chest with well defined pectoral muscles, capped with one 0.2-inch pencil eraser-sized bud each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your shaft is 8 inches long and two inches across. A sack with a pair of testes swings heavily beneath your cock. You estimate each testicle to be about three inches around and 1 inch across.

You have one unspoiled ass, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Shadou Steele:

You are a human. You’re a good 6 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.83 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a white, hexagon-pattern catsuit, using a set of plain briefs for underwear, and girding your upper body with an undershirt.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with pale skin. Overall, your visage has a rugged looking face and beard that are surely handsome. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a brightly glowing yellow iris. The neck-length, black curly hair on your head can’t hide a pair of triangular, elven ears. They stick out a full three inches from the sides of your head. Small extra muscles let them twitch or droop expressively. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have boyish hips, and your butt molds closely against your form. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your belly is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a healthy chest with well defined pectoral muscles, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your cock is 6 inches long and 1 inch thick. A scrotum with two testicles swings heavily beneath your cock. You estimate each testicle to be about three inches around and 0.8 inches across.

You have one virgin pucker, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

I also cheated on Krimson, mainly the eyes. Did not offer the cheeky names, however.

TiefTheTiefling

Jul 14, 2018
UK
Fuck me, now you've got it in my head!

Oh, God, now I'm imagining his afro being made of dicks!

his afro being made of dicks!

This is not a happy accident.
bob_ross_sad_1x.jpg

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

TiefTheTiefling

Jul 14, 2018
UK
Oh, I should post the other characters I made. They're not mine, though.

Krimson Steele:

You are a human. You’re a good 6 feet and 2 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.88 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of frostbane plate, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop. Though to play it safe - at least in public - you have managed to cover yourself up with a Salamander Longcoat.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with tan skin. Overall, your visage has a square chin, chiseled jawline, and sideburns. Your eyes each feature a secondary pupil, forming an intensely striking symbol of infinity nestled as they are amongst a single brilliantly bright blue iris. Your short, dirty blonde hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Your arms are covered in a light layer of golden scales. You have tiny hips, and your muscular, toned derriere molds closely against your form. Two human-like legs grow down from your boyish hip, sheathed in gold scales and ending in clawed feet. There are three long toes on the front, and a small hind-claw on the back. Your midriff is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a healthy chest with well defined pectoral muscles, capped with one 0.2-inch pencil eraser-sized bud each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your shaft is 8 inches long and two inches across. A sack with a pair of testes swings heavily beneath your cock. You estimate each testicle to be about three inches around and 1 inch across.

You have one unspoiled ass, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Shadou Steele:

You are a human. You’re a good 6 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.83 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a white, hexagon-pattern catsuit, using a set of plain briefs for underwear, and girding your upper body with an undershirt.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with pale skin. Overall, your visage has a rugged looking face and beard that are surely handsome. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a brightly glowing yellow iris. The neck-length, black curly hair on your head can’t hide a pair of triangular, elven ears. They stick out a full three inches from the sides of your head. Small extra muscles let them twitch or droop expressively. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have boyish hips, and your butt molds closely against your form. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your belly is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a healthy chest with well defined pectoral muscles, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your cock is 6 inches long and 1 inch thick. A scrotum with two testicles swings heavily beneath your cock. You estimate each testicle to be about three inches around and 0.8 inches across.

You have one virgin pucker, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

I also cheated on Krimson, mainly the eyes. Did not offer the cheeky names, however.
Eyy, these are pretty solid. I'd post my others but they got deleted a while back so you're stuck with generic and gruff man #43.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Oh! I just remembered! Jinx used to have a naga lower body, but I ditched it after Naga support got taken out behind the woodshed.