Cylirian Codex and Finding Roz

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
So, two things. First off, where is the Cyrilian codex entry? I couldn't find it. is it just not implemented?

Second, I've been unable to encounter Roz after being defeated by her. Is this a feature, or a glitch?

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Here's what you do because I did this as my char. Get shitfaced drunk and beat the boss in the tunnels then wander around kicking both robot ass and Jumper till Roz shows up.

If you lost I would suggest doing the same thing again. Including the drunk part and beating up Jumper and mining bot ass. Roz may show up again. If not for 3 days in the tunnels reload the game.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Here's what you do because I did this as my char. Get shitfaced drunk and beat the boss in the tunnels then wander around kicking both robot ass and Jumper till Roz shows up.

If you lost I would suggest doing the same thing again. Including the drunk part and beating up Jumper and mining bot ass. Roz may show up again. If not for 3 days in the tunnels reload the game.
Then it may be a glitch?

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
*Shrugs* maybe. Check out the glitch forums if there are glitches on the gooey sloot.