Has there ever been any consideration for other mouth based mods?

leomax

Dec 3, 2017
Not a formal request or something

Asking, because there are a bunch of writers putting hard work into various things? Has anyone thought about doing anything other than tongues? Like teeth or something?

Just wondering

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I don't think teeth are a category of their own anymore. In CoC you could get sharp shark-like teeth but in TiTs it counts as a facial transformation.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I still hope I can write a cuntmouth TF. One day...

leomax

Dec 3, 2017
I don't think teeth are a category of their own anymore. In CoC you could get sharp shark-like teeth but in TiTs it counts as a facial transformation.

If I say, wanted to be a productive member of society and try and submit an addition to a previous existing item, like the shark item that gave you a specific status of shark teeth instead of shark face in rare circumstances. Would that be possible?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
If I say, wanted to be a productive member of society and try and submit an addition to a previous existing item, like the shark item that gave you a specific status of shark teeth instead of shark face in rare circumstances. Would that be possible?
You'd probably have to ask one of the coders. I don't think it would hurt to ask.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Well, there is a chance that they could expand on it. I mean, they did it with horns.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
More like is it feasible to add teeth. There's no point writing up content and then finding out that it can't be used.

leomax

Dec 3, 2017
More like is it feasible to add teeth. There's no point writing up content and then finding out that it can't be used.
Hypothetically speaking it could be a type of face transformation? That's how I imagined in my head anyway

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Hypothetically it might be down to whether or not there is a slot available. For example, there is only one tail slot (kaithrit notwithstanding), meaning that you can't have a tailcunt and a cockvine at the same time.

leomax

Dec 3, 2017
hmm, ok so I should talk to a coder then about submitting the stuff?
Hypothetically it might be down to whether or not there is a slot available. For example, there is only one tail slot (kaithrit notwithstanding), meaning that you can't have a tailcunt and a cockvine at the same time.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
That's why I suggested talking to a coder. Find out whether it's feasible before writing it up and finding out it can't be used.

leomax

Dec 3, 2017
That's why I suggested talking to a coder. Find out whether it's feasible before writing it up and finding out it can't be used.
Alright, thanks for the advice.

Is there like a staff list I can look at about who does what?

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Alright, thanks for the advice.

Is there like a staff list I can look at about who does what?
I'm just a volunteer coder but looking at the current code, the teeth description is included as part of the face description right now. It would be possible to create a new slot and separate them but it would involve changing the logic for all the current face descriptions. It wouldn't be difficult, but time consuming. So it would depend on if fenoxo thinks it is worth it with the current content backlog. Keep in mind that would just be a change in your character's description text. The parser is a separate issue if letting writers insert the teeth description into their writing is also desired. That would be more involved.

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I'm just a volunteer coder but looking at the current code, the teeth description is included as part of the face description right now. It would be possible to create a new slot and separate them but it would involve changing the logic for all the current face descriptions. It wouldn't be difficult, but time consuming. So it would depend on if fenoxo thinks it is worth it with the current content backlog. Keep in mind that would just be a change in your character's description text. The parser is a separate issue if letting writers insert the teeth description into their writing is also desired. That would be more involved.
Well like i said it before, they did it with horns, so it's not completely off the table. Just dangerously close to the edge.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
there is only one tail slot (kaithrit notwithstanding), meaning that you can't have a tailcunt and a cockvine at the same time.
Which is a ripe shame really... It would be neat to see some masturbation scenes where a cockvine/tailcunt get tangled with each other behind you while you get pleasure off of it, or even if you go as far as to have 4 or more tails they can have a whole orgy back there... :allears:

leomax

Dec 3, 2017

Ok, then if I wanted to propose content or create content for that, who do i bring it up to. I'm wiling to try and actually do a think instead of just wish for it, just point me in a direction