How to proceed Host Shukichi

Omnicae

Jun 15, 2018
Kind of stuck now after having found the agent in NW Esbeth,

Did anyone find the next part yet?
I am assuming I'd have to explore Tarkus and Uveto or something, which I have done, to no avail.

Any tips as to where I should go now? I was trying to see if I could find some hints in the last encounter but nothing really struck me as such.

(Current progress of Quest Log acquired from Codex)
Host Shukuchi
* Tavros: Chased culprits, Talked to the victim
* Mhenga: Defeated agent on Mhenga

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Have you checked the game's wiki here ? It's a bit out of date but you might just find the answer there.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Go to uveto to the T junction in the snowy bit of town. Wait around a bit.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Kind of stuck now after having found the agent in NW Esbeth,

Did anyone find the next part yet?
I am assuming I'd have to explore Tarkus and Uveto or something, which I have done, to no avail.

Any tips as to where I should go now? I was trying to see if I could find some hints in the last encounter but nothing really struck me as such.

(Current progress of Quest Log acquired from Codex)
Host Shukuchi
* Tavros: Chased culprits, Talked to the victim
* Mhenga: Defeated agent on Mhenga
the easiest and most effecint thing to do would be to look through the host docs(found in event submissions)

Omnicae

Jun 15, 2018
Go to uveto to the T junction in the snowy bit of town. Wait around a bit.

Yeh got to meet her, great work on this Mod if I may humbly add. Prior to this update, the game was kind of CONSTRAINING on the bondage part... hah...

Is there any work yet on what Akane looks like, in terms of art/pictures? (Or is that backer exclusive?)

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Yeh got to meet her, great work on this Mod if I may humbly add. Prior to this update, the game was kind of CONSTRAINING on the bondage part... hah...

Is there any work yet on what Akane looks like, in terms of art/pictures? (Or is that backer exclusive?)

Nothing official yet, Zheng Shi stuff is taking priority I think. There was a prototype rendition by ToonNik but that was from a while ago and I've changed some things since then.

Also so glad you like it dude :D more stuff coming soon.

fn2199

Nov 2, 2017
Ok. I can't find the agen in M'henga I got the quest and talked to the victim. I've been staking out NW Esbeth, but nothing.

Omnicae

Jun 15, 2018
Ok. I can't find the agen in M'henga I got the quest and talked to the victim. I've been staking out NW Esbeth, but nothing.

Hmm its at about 3:30, try standing in that specific left corner and then it should work its magic

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
You can start it with no strings attached, but you need to sexxorz Akane to get the option of the Lash Cannon or the sword. At least according to the doc.

TFMaster

You can start it with no strings attached, but you need to sexxorz Akane to get the option of the Lash Cannon or the sword. At least according to the doc.

Well crap! I guess that I’ll just have to save edit the weapons in then, if I could save edit that is! :( I play this game on my phone so I can’t save edit and no I don’t have a computer if I did I’d play on that instead.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Well crap! I guess that I’ll just have to save edit the weapons in then, if I could save edit that is! :( I play this game on my phone so I can’t save edit and no I don’t have a computer if I did I’d play on that instead.

Surely you know someone on the forums that you can give you save file upload to that they can edit it for you.

Warning, if you try it with me, I WILL edit your donger to 100 inches.

TFMaster

Surely you know someone on the forums that you can give you save file upload to that can edit for you.

Warning, if you try it with me, I WILL edit your donger to 100 inches.

Nope sadly I don’t know anybody on the forums well enough for that sort of thing. Also I have a LOT of save files, all of my save file slots are filled and I have a whole folder dedicated to extra save files.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Nope sadly I don’t know anybody on the forums well enough for that sort of thing. Also I have a LOT of save files, all of my save file slots are filled and I have a whole folder dedicated to extra save files.

*hug*

That can be as homo or no homo as you want mang. I wouldn't worry too much about the weapons. TiTSverse IS the Lensman Arms Race personified. It won't stop until level 20 and we have END GAME weapons.

TFMaster

*hug*

That can be as homo or no homo as you want mang. I wouldn't worry too much about the weapons. TiTSverse IS the Lensman Arms Race personified. It won't stop until level 20 and we have END GAME weapons.

True but from what I’ve heard around the forums the Lash Cannon is one of the best if not THE best energy weapons in the game right now.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
True but from what I’ve heard around the forums the Lash Cannon is one of the best if not THE best energy weapons in the game right now.

I will admit that the Lash Cannon is like a can of whupass that's always open. You can do alright for now with just Khan's Arc Caster or the Apollo Rifle.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
The very best Energy Weapon in fact. The Dancing Flashblade is also a pretty good weapon.

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
Nothing official yet, Zheng Shi stuff is taking priority I think. There was a prototype rendition by ToonNik but that was from a while ago and I've changed some things since then.

How would one go about meeting this character?

redbeard887

Jul 13, 2018

I seem to be stuck at the final step, I finished the fight on Uveto and now im searching for the next location and coming up empty.