Nursery content

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Are there any other staff or upgrades for the nursery besides recruiting Zheniya?

Are there any currently planned?

I'm curious if I missed anything and what kind of content is planned.

Azrael9986

Jun 13, 2018
I am also curious about that. o-o I kinda wanna play a kind and protective daddy like character. even though hes a massive whore and screws most not related to him things with the intent to knock it up. XD cheaper to live out this fantasy here then RL by far.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Besides the water strider tank for the Water Princesses and the Terrarium for the Venus Pitcherplants, that's it for upgrades atm.

No new staff either. Could use a doctor there to treat STDs, lower/raise virility/fertility and maybe lower Taint...

xApocryphon

Aug 2, 2018
Besides the water strider tank for the Water Princesses and the Terrarium for the Venus Pitcherplants, that's it for upgrades atm.

No new staff either. Could use a doctor there to treat STDs, lower/raise virility/fertility and maybe lower Taint...
Doesn't the guy on Uveto lower taint? I never really get any cos I chase that GaloMax (And he bitches about that when I visit) And I change however I want to without any other items

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015

Forgot the psychic tentacle monster... why is it even in the nursery???