How many still human humans are in the game. Please look at the OP.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
By this I mean how many human NPC's are in the game that would still be classed as human if we took their form. They should also be reasonably intractable aka most of the humans on Mhen'ga don't count since they have little to no interaction. EDIT: Basically shop keepers or quest givers that only do those things don't count. So weapon guy on first Mhen'ga while he has some dialogue doesn't count. While Riya or Beatrice would since they have extended talk scenes and interactions.

I ask because while there are quite a few born human NPC's but most have tf'ed to another race. And I wanted to see if there were any notable ones that haven't tf'ed.

EDIT: By unmodded (a bit misleading but I still can't think of a better phrase) I mean TF'ed into another "race" so a general rule is if I were to have the same body parts on my character the appearance screen would say "you are a human" or "you became human". Things like size changers and TF's that would change the racial score enough don't count since you would still be classed as human on the appearance screen. As a example Fissana isn't human she is a cat morph due to the tails, ears, hands etc while Burt on Mhen'ga is.

Last edited:

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Off the top of my head:

The doc from the tutorial.

Charles.

Bea.

Possibly Mirian Bragga.

Das it.

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
Del only potentially grew tits and dat ass if I remember correctly. Should have went all the way...

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Burt just has a cyborg dong and the other vendors on Mhenga seem pretty vanilla as well.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I think the various merchants from the first planet are unmodded.

Also i thought the doc from the tutorial has some cybernetics of some sort.

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
Hmm, let's see...

Carver, maybe?
Riya and Belle if you don't count whatever genital mods they took.
The Storm Lancer at the beacon on Uveto.
The Xenogen scientists on Mhen'ga and Myrellion.
The doctor from the Kashima incident.

Thats all I can think of, there are probably a few more.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Well unmodded as far as we know. Just like my Steele they may have work done under the hood :catte:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Everybody always forgets Geoff.

Carl and Artie aren't modded are they?

Well... actually, Carl mentioned meeting Victor back in the last rush, so maybe some age related therapy mods?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Surf shop Alex?

Reactions: zero point sixty

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Surf shop Alex?
Herm bar (not a real bar) Alex. The sole defnder of male Hermdom, jumper on anyone that offers, commenter on strange compination of feminity and genitals. Giver of Anal to the odd neuter.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Herm bar (not a real bar) Alex. The sole defnder of male Hermdom, jumper on anyone that offers, commenter on strange compination of feminity and genitals. Giver of Anal to the odd neuter.
I know about Alex in Anon's Bar.

That's why I asked if Zero Point Sixty mean Alex in the Surf shop.

You know, the one on the same level on Tavros.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I had a project for a full unmodded human woman to accompany you as a mercenary but it fell by the wayside after 3k words. Also yeah, the surf shop Alex is a full human (she has like 300 words of content tho).

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
I know about Alex in Anon's Bar.

That's why I asked if Zero Point Sixty mean Alex in the Surf shop.

You know, the one on the same level on Tavros.
How did I miss them, since when is there a surfshop, why do I stop so rarely on that level of the station, how many Alex are out there?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
You did.

For the sake of completion, and using the wiki, the list would be something similar to this. Feel free to correct me.

• Alex (unless he modded his genitals)
  • Alex Surf
  • Artie
  • Beatrice Reasner
  • Charles
  • Crazy Carl
  • Del (unless you push things)
  • Elenora Vanderbilt (unless the infection counts)
  • Geoff
  • Horace Decker
  • Kat the brothel mistress
  • Krym
  • Petr
  • Natalie Irson
  • Zeke
Those I'm not sure about:
  • Belle
  • Bethany Carver
  • Bran Flazingan (not that we know a lot about him anyway)
  • Byron McAllister (I faintly remember he modded himself downstairs)
  • Jarvis (my headcanon being that he's a bit like those drug dealers and never tried anything, but I suspect he did to live longer and keep himself relatively youthful)
  • Julian Hasswell (I remember something said on the forums about him having some Naleen bits)
  • Lysander Chow (I played The Silence ages ago)
  • Max Steele
  • Mirian Bragga
  • Pirate Juggernaut
  • Pirate Mercenary
  • Jack/Jill Steele
  • Riya

Reactions: Evil

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Shep Darnock, if medical power of fruit to live forever does not count.

Reactions: Nonesuch

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I have to say that genital and agathic mods don't count. They're so plentiful and even cheap that it's incredibly hard to find someone who hasn't used them.

According to some scenes, basically everyone with a dick has gotten enlargemennts, a bounty hunter like Shade can afford the anti-aging, I have no idea what Alex even does and he was able to afford a pussy(but a corporate merchant like Lerris can't?)...

So I'm gonna have to say that transition drugs, genital mods, and anti-aging don't count, as long as they're fully human.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Futazona is a easy and, measured on the price of mead, teachnical not to expensive way. Also, I ma pretty sure Lerris did not want a cunt, but to be th bast Trap Catcow. (hard to get title, given the competition Gals with dicks are far from rare...)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Shep Darnock, if medical power of fruit to live forever does not count.
That's why I didn't include him. But, as ScarletteKnight said, they're so dime a dozen that would be akin to claim modern people living in the wilderness aren't "true" because they take paracetamol tablets.