What inspired minotaur cum addiction?

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
^title
if nothing inspired it, who thought of it and why?
what do you guys think?

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
I assume that it comes from the combination of 4 things:
  1. "cum addiction" kink
  2. "producing ridiculous amounts of sperm" kink
  3. the fact that bulls are notorious symbols of male virility (see point #2)
  4. Fen's "no bestiality but furries are A-Okay" policy. I also suspect he has a thing for cowfolks (judging from New Texas)
Apart from that, I don't think that was inspired from traditional minotaur lore?

Also minotaurs are corrupted, iirc, and corruption increases your libido/can literally turn you into a sex demon so alluring your enemies fall to their knees in awe and lust before you. Which could make CoC's minotaurs a sort of subclass of incubi, I think?

Last edited:

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
Also minotaurs are corrupted, iirc, and corruption increases your libido/can literally turn you into a sex demon so alluring your enemies fall to their knees in awe and lust before you. Which could make CoC's minotaurs a sort of subclass of incubi, I think?

Remember how you can get addicted to Marbles milk too though? If I remember right, the in-universe idea was that cows and minotaurs being the symbols of fertility and virility are meant to be constantly horny, and always fucking, so the idea was they'd get addicted on each others fluids, making them want to fuck even more, so the cow would be constantly pregnant. Or they'd get other creatures addicted to them, meaning they'd always have partners looking to get/get made pregnant.

Also if you drank minotaur blood sometimes you'd get a status that made you always horny, but unable to masturbate ("in a rut" I think) so the implication was minotaurs always felt like this, so they'd need a constant supply of eager orifices to satiate them.
Likewise I believe Mabel tells you she had the same issue when she matured into adulthood, that she needed someone constantly drinking her milk to keep her from going crazy. I think she tells you she was with an imp for a short time who loved to suckle from her but refused one day, and then she lost her rag at him because she needed it so bad?

Mabel also tells you her Mom used the milk addiction on her Father so she could manipulate him and treat him like shit but get him to do whatever she wanted, and later Mabels sister decides to try do it to the PC too.

Then minotaurs and cows are meant to fill the Bro/Bimbo fetishes too, hence why minotaurs drop Bro Brew. So it helps to have them cum/milk addicts this way.

And of course the corruption of Mareth just compounded the sexual aspect and addiction.

They aren't incubi though, the difference is incubi became so corrupt and obsessed with sex they lost their souls. (By jizzing them out...)
And having your corruption raise by drinking their jizz just means that you're becoming more corrupt. You'd also become more corrupt by sleeping with Shelia or (rudely) turning down Amily.

I'd suggest replaying Marbles content since a lot of stuff about the addiction and stuff is discussed there.
The short answer though is because it was someones fetish. :)

Reactions: Crablord