Is Syri Quest still happening?

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
I ask out of curiosity only. With Savin moving over to lead CoC2 development, will Syri Quest still be making its way to TiTS? Or has it unfortunately put on Uvetan ice?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I don't see why it wouldn't.

I mean, CoC2 isn't going to take over from TiTS as the main game, nor will the writers who are contributing to CoC2 will suddenly abandon their projects for TiTS.

Have a little faith and a little patience before going into scaremongering mode.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Scaremongering? Cmon man, asking a question is not scaremongering. If we label any question about content as such, it can't be good for the health of this forum.

It wasn’t the question, it was how you asked it. As if heading CoC2 would suddenly mean anything to do with TiTS was on hiatus.

Locke24

Dec 20, 2017
Currently being coded, huh?
So it's fully written? When can we expect SQ to come out? In the next patch?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Yes, SyriQuest has been fully written for some time. You can check out my patreon (#shameless) to see the documents. And as I've said, my working on CoC2 is not going to impact the game's progress in any meaningful way (you're losing two days out of the week from one of the -- what are we up to now, six? -- FenCo employees) and I'm still chugging along on TiTS content like Tivf or the mining robots, or the power armor goo-girl I'm starting on today.

Stygs is coding SyriQuest. As of talking to him this morning it would appear that he's made his way into the final boss/epilogue portion of the quest. He da real MVP.

Locke24

Dec 20, 2017
oooofuck by the time next patch comes out (which considering what is going on will likely be combined with the public patch) we will FINALLY have SyriQuest
i hope
;-;

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
oooofuck by the time next patch comes out (which considering what is going on will likely be combined with the public patch) we will FINALLY have SyriQuest
i hope
;-;

Not a chance.

Power armor goo-girl? Okay I’m intrigued now, is this going to be an enemy encounter?

She's a mini-boss for Zheng Shi, yeah.

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
Yes, SyriQuest has been fully written for some time. You can check out my patreon (#shameless) to see the documents. And as I've said, my working on CoC2 is not going to impact the game's progress in any meaningful way (you're losing two days out of the week from one of the -- what are we up to now, six? -- FenCo employees) and I'm still chugging along on TiTS content like Tivf or the mining robots, or the power armor goo-girl I'm starting on today.

Stygs is coding SyriQuest. As of talking to him this morning it would appear that he's made his way into the final boss/epilogue portion of the quest. He da real MVP.

Thank you for the direct update Savin.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Syriquest just moves her to Uveto mostly and sets up her eventual Crew X-pact

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Allysia

Jun 13, 2018
I just came back to TiTS after a long hiatus, and this thread has filled me with such joy, as I'd been wondering the status of Syri's future. Syri is best buttstuffer. Stuffer in general.

Regarding Dorncest, crewmember, etc:
Was this to mean it hasn't been worked on at all? Or a snarky way of saying "Not gonna happen?"

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
likly that neither option has been started