Recruting Anno

Dec 26, 2017
Are there requierements to start the ghost Deck Quest? I remember just beeing able to start the Quest in earlyer Versions. But now i cant trigger Anno to activate it.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Just click "Talk" then "Join Crew", which will be replaced by "Mission" which you then click, and it will prompt the choices "I'm in" and "Not yet", and you pick "I'm in".

It should be the exact same as always, as I just tested it, but those is the second time in a week I think where someone has asked this.

Dec 26, 2017
I ask "Join Crew" and she refuses becouse of Interns. I had problems with the Mission Options not Occuring for the last few backer builds now. Even tried it on a new game and I still couldnt go on the Mission.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
you may need to actually do the main mission on Tarkus first before she asks about the mission. but its been awhile so my memory is a bit foggy

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
you may need to actually do the main mission on Tarkus first before she asks about the mission. but its been awhile so my memory is a bit foggy

Nah, you should be able to recruit Anno prior to the Stellar Tether. Sounds like a bug. OP should submit a bug report.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Nah, you should be able to recruit Anno prior to the Stellar Tether. Sounds like a bug. OP should submit a bug report.
I was going to suggest that, but when he said Anno gave a reason I figured it was new content or something.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
She always mentions interns, but she still brings up a possible out via exploring Deck 13...

It really should be Join Crew>Mission>Deck 13>Join Crew and presto, you got an onboard merchant.

budha

Dec 6, 2015
a lot of errors seem to be popping because of save editing lately did op save edit his file in someway?

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
i went through all the dialogue options then sexed her and it started working

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
so it's gated behind getting in her pants. Makes sense

TFMaster

i went through all the dialogue options then sexed her and it started working

so it's gated behind getting in her pants. Makes sense

I can confirm after sexing her it worked.

Afaik you don’t actually have to have sex with Anno in order to receive the mission I’ve never needed to in the past unless they changed something recently but even in the latest public build I can still do the quest without sexing her.

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
If I remember correctly you didn't used to be able to have sex with her until after her mission. I think the test drive stuff and Kaede threesome were added later, and the celebratory shower scene was the first available one. It was a long time ago though, so I might be totally wrong.

Dec 24, 2017
Can confirm, mission wouldnt trigger, toyed the puppers, nothin. Finished probe quest on planet, nope. Face stuffed the puppers, immediate join crew>mission.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Just created a new character to test this.
This character headed straight to Tarkus and spoke to Anno. After exhausting her talk options, I tried to recruit her, got the intern conversation.
Then I did the test drive to open the sex options, got the blowjob from her and tried recruiting her and wouldn't you know it, I got the mission.

Long story short, seems you have to bang Anno now to recruit her.

cattalina

Jun 8, 2018
nope, after i try her test drive thingy, in version 7.190 she just ether isnt sexable, because all i can do is petplay, snuggle, or fuck her butt.... still this is lame because i wanted this puppy on my ship, i finished the probe quest on tarkus, and did every possable dialog with her in talk terms, i also did all of her bed winnings, and she wont give me any mission only says crap about why she cant join my ship.... ether i have to make the planet blow up, or this girl is not recruitable any more, or their is some secret event, that the wiki and this is not listing.... sad times for me because she looked fun, and it seemed interesting if i took her with me..... note i do have a number of crew members so idk if their is like a limit i hit or something, but my steele says she has room for one more so i asumme, i could recruit anno.... (sighs) any help would be thanked

Koshka

Oct 2, 2015
nope, after i try her test drive thingy, in version 7.190 she just ether isnt sexable, because all i can do is petplay, snuggle, or fuck her butt.... still this is lame because i wanted this puppy on my ship, i finished the probe quest on tarkus, and did every possable dialog with her in talk terms, i also did all of her bed winnings, and she wont give me any mission only says crap about why she cant join my ship.... ether i have to make the planet blow up, or this girl is not recruitable any more, or their is some secret event, that the wiki and this is not listing.... sad times for me because she looked fun, and it seemed interesting if i took her with me..... note i do have a number of crew members so idk if their is like a limit i hit or something, but my steele says she has room for one more so i asumme, i could recruit anno.... (sighs) any help would be thanked
You have to sex her through the "EarScratches" option, that way it works just fine in v7.190.

cattalina

Jun 8, 2018
dont you need like 80 libido though?? thing is i have 2 and i kinda dont want taint in this character to change that... so like their a way i can do so without said 80 libido? if not thats cool, ill get her next play through, but if i can id like to know how if possible.....
also if their are things i can do to make my libido higher that dose not add taint i would like to know that, ive looked over a number of things ont he wiki but alot of things give taint.... and i dont know how to remove taint

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
dont you need like 80 libido though?? thing is i have 2 and i kinda dont want taint in this character to change that... so like their a way i can do so without said 80 libido? if not thats cool, ill get her next play through, but if i can id like to know how if possible.....
also if their are things i can do to make my libido higher that dose not add taint i would like to know that, ive looked over a number of things ont he wiki but alot of things give taint.... and i dont know how to remove taint
80 libido is only to bang her after you get sucked off. Which you don't need to do. It is not necessary for recruiting her.

cattalina

Jun 8, 2018
yea okay but i cant do her mission without said 80 libido right? i read i have to fuck her, but i kinda dont want taint.... sadly i just read that taint is more or less your libido... and idk yet how to remove that

cattalina

Jun 8, 2018
after reading up it seems the only way to remove taint is waiting months.... (sigh) o well at least i dont have to worry as bad about it any longer.... thanks for the help folks

AllAboardTheSpaceRV

Jun 6, 2018
yea okay but i cant do her mission without said 80 libido right? i read i have to fuck her, but i kinda dont want taint.... sadly i just read that taint is more or less your libido... and idk yet how to remove that
High taint force high libido, but you can still have high libido with zero taint.
Also, have you tried the head scritches -> bonking route yet?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I have never had 80 libido and I've banged Anno.

All you have to do is have 33 lust, go to Anno in her store, scratch her ears and then select the sex option.

cattalina

Jun 8, 2018
i have alot alot of lust, i head rub her, i fuck her face, then i have no lust to bang her...... it says i need 80 libido to bang her that way.... so a way around this before i remove my thing and take throb would be nice

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Drink either Ellie or Sally's milk on NT. That'll give you minimum 33 lust for 24 hours.

AllAboardTheSpaceRV

Jun 6, 2018
i have alot alot of lust, i head rub her, i fuck her face, then i have no lust to bang her...... it says i need 80 libido to bang her that way.... so a way around this before i remove my thing and take throb would be nice
You don't have to fuck her properly, just get blown and then talk to her again about joining and she'll bring up the mission.

cattalina

Jun 8, 2018
nope after i fucked her face, i still have 33 lust, but it says i need that 80 libido to fuck her.... so any better idea's?

cattalina

Jun 8, 2018
okay thank you friend, you were more helpful, i was runnon all over figuring out what to do to raise it to 80 without massively changing the body my character had, so thanks...

id quite you and show who was helpful about it, but sadly i dont know how to use that fuction so ill say that, it was the one who told me about i not needed to bang her, only get sucked

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Okay, make a save file and upload it here. I'm sure one of the experts will help you out.